Common misspellings for gradual:
graduelt, gradulaly, gereral, graully, crucual, graduat, crucuial, grajualy, gradutally, granualar, credetial, grandualar, graduall, gradure, cradal, garudian, graudual, gradualyl, grdauat, gradua, granuale, gratful, gradualy, greatfull, fraudual, cradel, graduele, gradully, graually, critual, gonnadeal, geraral, radal, gradeable, gradaully, gradally, oredeal, graduade, gratly, greaful, courdual, grendal, giradia, graduae, granual, gardually, gradullay, gradur, gradful, graitfull, dreadul, gradpa, gradma, garualy, graduit, taratula, graudally, graduallly, gradly, grupal, qradually, gradul, coridal, graduately, gurudwara, crutual, greadful, cuadal, groupal, greedaly, grandual, gratfull, graval, creditial, lgradually, gradulary, gratfule, gratually, gradutae, gretafull, gradaul, gruadually, graduley, graduality, cordual, crytral, graduale, graduly, graduatly, graetly, grudual, graduer, greadually, gradgely, gradullly, gradulally, grdual, granuel, graduelly, gradule, gradad, ragdoll, coradiale, garabadli, gladular, graudal, gradrually, grateul, greatfuul, greatufl, gravitlal, jurujual, fradual, vradual, bradual, hradual, yradual, tradual, geadual, gdadual, gfadual, gtadual, g5adual, g4adual, grzdual, grsdual, grwdual, grqdual, grasual, graxual, grafual, grarual, graeual, gradyal, gradhal, gradjal, gradial, grad8al, grad7al, graduzl, gradusl, graduwl, graduql, graduak, graduap, graduao, fgradual, gfradual, vgradual, gvradual, bgradual, gbradual, hgradual, ghradual, ygradual, gyradual, tgradual, gtradual, geradual, greadual, gdradual, grdadual, grfadual, grtadual, g5radual, gr5adual, g4radual, gr4adual, grzadual, grazdual, grsadual, grasdual, grwadual, grawdual, grqadual, graqdual, gradsual, graxdual, gradxual, gracdual, gradcual, grafdual, gradfual, grardual, gradrual, graedual, gradeual, gradyual, graduyal, gradhual, graduhal, gradjual, gradujal, gradiual, graduial, grad8ual, gradu8al, grad7ual, gradu7al, graduzal, graduazl, gradusal, graduasl, graduwal, graduawl, graduqal, graduaql, graduakl, gradualk, graduapl, gradualp, graduaol, gradualo, radual, gadual, graual, gradal, rgadual, gardual, grdaual, ggradual, grradual, graadual, graddual, graduual, graduaal, gradual, wradual, oradual, cradual, eradual, g2adual, gbadual, gzadual, gvadual, gpadual, gsadual, gridual, gredual, grcdual, gratual, gralual, grad5al, gradeal, gradqal, gradwal, gradtal, graduil, graduel, graducl, graduad, graduah, graduan, graduam, g radual, gr adual, gra dual, grad ual, gradu al, gradua l.
Definition of gradual:
- ( Roman Catholic) an antiphon ( usually from the Book of Psalms) immediately after the epistle at Mass
- Proceeding by steps or degrees; advancing, step by step, as in ascent or descent or from one state to another; regularly progressive; slow; as, a gradual increase of knowledge; a gradual decline.
- An antiphon or responsory after the epistle, in the Mass, which was sung on the steps, or while the deacon ascended the steps.
- A service book containing the musical portions of the Mass.
- A series of steps.
- An order of steps; an ancient book of hymns, so called because some of them were chanted on the steps of the pulpit; the part of the mass between the epistle and the gospel.
- proceeding in small stages; " a gradual increase in prices"
- ( Roman Catholic Church) an antiphon ( usually from the Book of Psalms) immediately after the epistle at Mass
- Proceeding by degrees; step by step; regular and shows; as, he shows a gradual improvement.
- Advancing by grades or degrees: regular and slow.
- Proceeding by degrees; slow; not steep.
- Proceeding by steps; moving slowly and regularly; slow.
- Proceeding step by step; regular and slow.
- Advancing step by step; proceeding by degrees; regular and slow.