Common misspellings for gull:
youall, golld, mogual, guyx, gulet, nulle, full, gule, graully, girlly, juyl, you'lll, migul, fulll, youo'll, regully, curfull, gugle, culor, eqully, ou'll, oucl, ouwl, gunilla, goall, guwlty, quily, llll, youll, juill, gally, gazell, wgile, gultiy, quale, rulle, quali, july11, jully, july2006, goulf, golle, gill, goally, july5, july2008, kiill, gurella, quala, guyz, quial, mulla, gimli, gurle, orgulla, you1ll, gul, galla, 2full, july27, piull, ahll, you'all, gault, guill, gult, acully, gual, gurl, girll, gulff, guza, guyg, fgeel, kfully, guall, gallor, uguly, rgular, you''ll, july1, egual, killl, july2009, ffull, qually, gudd, crull, legual, cully, uggly, argula, yuo'll, woull, hullo, kkill, guidl, ugaly, gilly, jullie, guillie, pulla, gurellia, gillie, gulty, quarall, wqill, leagully, gollow, julyy, july4, gulb, pulll, u'll, gooal, tull, gollly, guda, gunal, quailly, ewll, wqual, july15, golee, killa, gelly, july14, nulla, guillty, vaguly, guld, puill, gallow, 30jul, sull, guitl, guilo, goowill, acuall, yourll, gellie, ull, hugly, jull, july18, pullu, quarl, july1998, vaguelly, july6, youi'll, guily, oull, ruli, cullt, gurly, rull, july30, gulley, july2, guil, gulam, jaill, gell, killi, golal, fukll, ppull, wual, gulde, tgell, bull, genual, 400xll5, jilll, july31, ugli, uglly, 1full, wqell, guac, gillty, curlly, girlll, ghillie, argyll, guol, wull, killy, juyly, yull, coually, akll, aqll, bulll, croull, galleo, goyle, gurdl, gissell, guilia, gl100, glw, ghli, goulie, guyy, july12, julyl, kulala, qull, sigual, youjill, your'll, yu'll, gulfwee d, g7ll, gukl, gupl, gulp, gulo, vgull, gvull, hgull, ghull, ygull, gyull, tgull, gtull, guyll, guhll, gjull, gujll, g8ull, gu8ll, g7ull, gu7ll, gukll, gulkl, gupll, gulpl, guoll, gulol, gullk, gullp, gullo, ugll, ggull, guull, gulll, g5ll, gtll, gudl, gunl, guml, g ull, gu ll, gul l.
Definition of gull:
- To cheat; deceive; impose upon; outwit.
- To beguile: to deceive.
- To impose upon; outwit.
- To deceive; to cheat; to impose upon.
- To cheat; to deceive; to defraud.
- A cheating or cheat; trick; fraud.
- One of many species of long- winged sea birds of the genus Larus and allied genera.
- A web- footed sea fowi with long wings; one who is easily cheated.
- A web- footed sea- fowl, named from its wailing cry.
- A trick: one easily cheated.
- A dupe; genus of sea- fowl.
- A long winged water fowl. See illus. on next page.
- A credulous person; dupe.
- A deceit.
- A well- known web- footed sea- fowl, with long wings, of which there are many species.
- A sea- bird of many species.
- One easily cheated.