Common misspellings for home:
hame, hom, homr, hoem, hoome, fhome, houme, hojme, ome, homel, hopme, homs, hme, haome, homw, gome, homem, homen, hime, lhome, homoe, whome, rhome, hjome, holme, hmoe, homei, ohme, fome, kome, homeon, hiome, hoke, homje, homse, homeme, ahome, homee, hokme, hoomee, honme, homein, hovm, homew, shome, hoime, homwe, hhome, homne, homme, aome, homor, ehome, nome, mhome, homea, hoie, jhome, hyome, thome, bhome, h0me, homke.
Definition of home:
- One's dwelling with one's family; where one stays; one's own country; where one is at rest; the grave; an institution to provide something like home comfort.
- A dwelling- house; an abode; one's own country.
- To one's habitation, or country; pointedly; closely. At home, at one's house; in one's country. To be at home, to be conversant with, or familiar.
- To one's own habitation or country; close to our own breast or affairs; to the utmost; fully; closely; home is used of anything close in its place- applied to the sheets of the sails, to the shot in a gun, & c.
- Connected with one's dwelling or country; domestic; close; severe; pointed.
- Domestic; produced at home or in one's own country; close or severe, as a home thrust.