Common misspellings for homeopathy:
homepathic, homoeopathic, phycopath, homoeopathy, homeophathic, nueropathy, homedopot, omepath, phychopath, homepat, commpath, homewith, homoepathic, neruopathy, hmepath, homebirth, homepath, howeverthe, hompath, homepaht, homeopathist, neuoropathy, nuropathy, homeport, neropathy, homepth, homoepath, neuropothy, hoempath, homopathic, mylopathy, gomeopathy, bomeopathy, nomeopathy, jomeopathy, uomeopathy, yomeopathy, himeopathy, hkmeopathy, hlmeopathy, hpmeopathy, h0meopathy, h9meopathy, honeopathy, hokeopathy, hojeopathy, homwopathy, homsopathy, homdopathy, homropathy, hom4opathy, hom3opathy, homeipathy, homekpathy, homelpathy, homeppathy, home0pathy, home9pathy, homeooathy, homeolathy, homeo-athy, homeo0athy, homeopzthy, homeopsthy, homeopwthy, homeopqthy, homeoparhy, homeopafhy, homeopaghy, homeopayhy, homeopa6hy, homeopa5hy, homeopatgy, homeopatby, homeopatny, homeopatjy, homeopatuy, homeopatyy, homeopatht, homeopath7, homeopath6, ghomeopathy, hgomeopathy, bhomeopathy, hbomeopathy, nhomeopathy, hnomeopathy, jhomeopathy, hjomeopathy, uhomeopathy, huomeopathy, yhomeopathy, hyomeopathy, hiomeopathy, hoimeopathy, hkomeopathy, hokmeopathy, hlomeopathy, holmeopathy, hpomeopathy, hopmeopathy, h0omeopathy, ho0meopathy, h9omeopathy, ho9meopathy, honmeopathy, homneopathy, homkeopathy, hojmeopathy, homjeopathy, homweopathy, homewopathy, homseopathy, homesopathy, homdeopathy, homedopathy, homreopathy, homeropathy, hom4eopathy, home4opathy, hom3eopathy, home3opathy, homeiopathy, homeoipathy, homekopathy, homeokpathy, homelopathy, homeolpathy, homepopathy, homeoppathy, home0opathy, homeo0pathy, home9opathy, homeo9pathy, homeoopathy, homeopoathy, homeoplathy, homeo-pathy, homeop-athy, homeop0athy, homeopzathy, homeopazthy, homeopsathy, homeopasthy, homeopwathy, homeopawthy, homeopqathy, homeopaqthy, homeoparthy, homeopatrhy, homeopafthy, homeopatfhy, homeopagthy, homeopatghy, homeopaythy, homeopatyhy, homeopa6thy, homeopat6hy, homeopa5thy, homeopat5hy, homeopathgy, homeopatbhy, homeopathby, homeopatnhy, homeopathny, homeopatjhy, homeopathjy, homeopatuhy, homeopathuy, homeopathyy, homeopathty, homeopathyt, homeopathyg, homeopathhy, homeopathyh, homeopathyu, homeopath7y, homeopathy7, homeopath6y, homeopathy6, omeopathy, hmeopathy, hoeopathy, homopathy, homepathy, homeoathy, homeopthy, homeopahy, ohmeopathy, hmoeopathy, hoemopathy, homoepathy, homepoathy, homeoapthy, homeoptahy, homeopahty, hhomeopathy, hoomeopathy, hommeopathy, homeeopathy, homeopaathy, homeopatthy, xomeopathy, lomeopathy, iomeopathy, hgmeopathy, hmmeopathy, hnmeopathy, ho-eopathy, hoeeopathy, hoieopathy, hooeopathy, holeopathy, homuopathy, hommopathy, homaopathy, homgopathy, homegpathy, homempathy, homenpathy, homeoxathy, homeotathy, homeorathy, homeoqathy, homeopithy, homeopethy, homeopcthy, homeopa4hy, homeopadhy, homeopaphy, homeopavhy, homeopauhy, homeopatxy, homeopatly, homeopatiy, homeopath9, homeopathq, homeopathx, hoemeopathy, h omeopathy, ho meopathy, hom eopathy, home opathy, homeopa thy, homeopat hy, homeopath y.
Definition of homeopathy:
- a method of treating disease with small amounts of remedies that, in large amounts in healthy people, produce symptoms similar to those being treated
- A system of therapeutics founded by Samuel Hahnemann ( 1755- 1843), based on the Law of Similars where " like cures like". Diseases are treated by highly diluted substances that cause, in healthy persons, symptoms like those of the disease to be treated. The dilutions are repeated so many times that there is less than one molecule per dose and it is suggested that benefit is from the energetic life force of the original substance.
- System of administering frequently, small doses of drugs, which in a healthy person, it is alleged, will produce the same symptoms that are thus treated.
- The system of curing diseases by small quantities of those drugs which excite symptoms similar to those of the disease.
- System of treating disease by drugs which cause similar symptoms.
- A system of medicine founded on the principle that " like cures like" and prescribing minute doses of medicines that would produce in a healthy person symptoms like those of the disease to be cured.
- A system which professes to cure diseases by the administration in minute doses of medicines that would induce them or similar symptoms in healthy persons.