Common misspellings for honour:
conour, donour, homour, hounr, 240hour, hunour, hornor, 20hour, joniur, honer, howner, honour, honord, harnor, honours, honore, howeowner, honuor, phoneor, houner, houor, manour, hoour, honourd, 24hour, honoary, honululu, onur, eonough, hooooooooi, honier, hoiur, 3hour, hunor, onour, 1hour, horbour, honouer, honory, heanor, hienious, honoury, hoeoin, horor, hopur, houmour, horrour, inour, hohor, henieous, enoough, honoe, howyour, enourgh, honotr, honner, 2hour, hanau, hounour, hanous, honur, honot, honar, honorr, henous, hounor, hoours, homnor, hungur, whenour, honnor, joinour, honeor, hnor, 7hour, honoluu, honnour, dinooaur, dihonour, hanou, hinir, hornour, hounord, nonour, hunior, lanour, tenour, gonour, bonour, jonour, uonour, yonour, hinour, hknour, hlnour, hpnour, h0nour, h9nour, hobour, hojour, hohour, honiur, honlur, honpur, hon0ur, hon9ur, honoyr, honohr, honojr, hono8r, hono7r, honoue, honoud, honouf, honout, honou5, honou4, ghonour, hgonour, bhonour, hbonour, nhonour, hnonour, jhonour, hjonour, uhonour, huonour, yhonour, hyonour, hionour, hoinour, hkonour, hoknour, hlonour, holnour, hponour, hopnour, h0onour, ho0nour, h9onour, ho9nour, hobnour, honbour, homnour, honmour, hojnour, honjour, hohnour, honhour, honiour, honoiur, honkour, honokur, honlour, honolur, honpour, honopur, hon0our, hono0ur, hon9our, hono9ur, honoyur, honouyr, honohur, honouhr, honojur, honoujr, honouir, hono8ur, honou8r, hono7ur, honou7r, honoure, honoudr, honoufr, honourf, honoutr, honourt, honou5r, honour5, honou4r, honour4, hnour, honou, ohnour, hnoour, hoonur, honoru, hhonour, hoonour, honoour, honouur, honourr, xonour, lonour, ionour, hgnour, hmnour, hnnour, ho.our, hofour, holour, hooour, hongur, honmur, honnur, honoqr, honowr, honou2, honoub, honouz, honouv, honoup, honous, hoenour, hoknowur, h onour, ho nour, hon our, hono ur, honou r.
Definition of honour:
- show respect towards; " honor your parents!"
- accept as pay; " we honor checks and drafts"
- bestow honor or rewards upon; " Today we honor our soldiers"; " The scout was rewarded for courageus action"
- To respect; to venerate; to dignify; to exalt; to glorify; to treat with civility; to accept and pay when due, as a draft. Honours of war distinctions granted to a vanquished enemy Upon my honour, words accompanying a declaration which pledges one's honour for the truth of it. Laics of honour certain rules and regulations which prevail in fashionable society.
- the state of being honored
- The esteem due or paid to worth; a testimony of esteem; exalted rank; distinction; reverence; veneration; reputation; nobleness of mind; any Virtue much valued; dignity of mini; that which honours; privileges of rank or birth; a noble kind of seignory or lordship, held of the king in capital.
- The esteem paid or due to worth; the expression of high respect; high rank or place; civilities; dignity; fame; scorn of meanness, the result of self- respect; token of respect; chastity; glory.