Common misspellings for husband:
husbabnd, husand, husbund, husbnads, husban'ds, herhusband, husbeen, husabdn, huaband, husdband, noseband, hubsand, husben, hudband, husvand, thisbold, hasbnd, husbent, husbgand, husbandary, hundsband, hasband, husbband, casebound, husbabd, husbad, suband, huband, hsan't, husnadb, husbind, husbendry, husbsnd, waisband, housesand, husbane, husbend, husbound, houseand, huisband, hoursand, husbaned, baseband, husbans, hunsband, husbadn, houseband, housben, husban, wasbnt, hismind, husbando, husbnand, hasbeen, husbnd, hsband, husabnd, wesbound, hunband, housban, husbandm, hubband, husbain, hispanid, myhusband, hhusband, husbandf, husnand, husbens, husbnds, husbud, hueband, husbaand, busband, housband, housbend, hushand, usband, husbamd, huspband, husnband, husnad, husbnad, husbins, hysband, hussband, hushband, husbends, hasbend, hubsband, husbin, husbamds, husaband, handband, huspand, hustband, husbank, hasbend's, hsuband, hausband, husbamnd, hasbund, hesitiant, thouswand, hairband, husband'd, husbdand, hestiant, hireaband, husbant, husbanc, huseband, husbed, hunnybunch, hisband, husbanda, hosband, husbond, husbened, husnabd, husdand, quizbank, husbon, hasant, hasban, hsuand, hsunad, husbande, husbantry, hesbunds, husnband's, gusband, nusband, jusband, uusband, yusband, hhsband, hjsband, h8sband, h7sband, huzband, huxband, huwband, husgand, husbznd, husbwnd, husbqnd, husbajd, husbahd, husbanx, husbanf, husbanr, ghusband, hgusband, bhusband, hbusband, nhusband, hnusband, jhusband, hjusband, uhusband, huusband, yhusband, hyusband, huysband, huhsband, hujsband, hiusband, h8usband, hu8sband, h7usband, hu7sband, huasband, huzsband, huszband, huxsband, husxband, hudsband, huesband, huwsband, huswband, husvband, husbvand, husbhand, husgband, husbzand, husbaznd, husbsand, husbasnd, husbwand, husbawnd, husbqand, husbaqnd, husbanbd, husbanmd, husbajnd, husbanjd, husbahnd, husbanhd, husbansd, husbands, husbanxd, husbandx, husbancd, husbandc, husbanfd, husbanrd, husbandr, uhsband, husbannd, husbandd, husband, xusband, lusband, iusband, h5sband, hesband, hqsband, hwsband, htsband, hu3band, hucband, huqband, hurband, husrand, husjand, husfand, huscand, husbcnd, husba.d, husbafd, husbald, husbaod, husbanl, husbanned, h usband, hu sband, hus band, husb and, husba nd, husban d.
Definition of husband:
- A married man; a man who has a wife; -- the correlative to wife.
- i.e., the " house-band," connecting and keeping together the whole family. A man when betrothed was esteemed from that time a husband ( Matthew 1:16 Matthew 1:20 ; Luke 2:5 ). A recently married man was exempt from going to war for " one year" ( Deuteronomy 20:7 ; 24:5 ).
- " A married man; one who has a lawful wife living. The correlative of "" wife."" Etymologically, the word signified the "" house bond;"" the man who, according toSaxon ideas and institutions, held around him the family, for whom he was in law responsible.
- To direct and manage with frugality; to use or employ to good purpose and the best advantage; to spend, apply, or use, with economy.
- To cultivate, as land; to till.
- To furnish with a husband.
- To manage or use with economy.
- To supply with a husband: to manage with economy.
- To manage economically; save.
- To manage with frugality; to cultivate; to supply with a husband.
- a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
- A cultivator; a tiller; a husbandman.
- One who manages or directs with prudence and economy; a frugal person; an economist.
- The male of a pair of animals.
- A married man; a man who has a wife; - the correlative to wife.
- A married man; the correlative of wife.
- A married man: ( B.) a man to whom a woman is betrothed: one who manages affairs with prudence: ( naut.) the owner of a ship who manages its concerns in person.
- A married man; prudent manager.
- A married man.
- A man joined to a woman by marriage; the owner of a ship who manages its concerns in person; a good manager; a farmer.
- A man joined to a woman by marriage; an economist; the manager of the concerns of a ship, as in the phrase ship's husband.