Common misspellings for If:
af, 4of, sf, i''ve, eifel, gf, ifwe, inf, fi, ife, wtf, ift, iinfo, ofeer, rf, wf, ifthey, bf, if, i7, ifthe, iffel, of2012, jf, 549ff, of15, lf, artif, ifi, ig, 5of, ia, awife, asif, tf, soif, ifel, iuj, wbf, jify, i970, 000i, seeif, tif, i'v, ifell, 405of, of'88, ifyo, wif, ifshe, gif, aif, i80, idf, nf, inoff, sifi, of, oinf, lif, i44, ifone, 0ff, iz, beif, isof, ff, upif, cf, f, scifi, of150, ifra, iu, ifyou, i'vee, i'vve, innfo, youif, oif, iff, f2, hifa, il, orfor, ih, meif, ifor, 50of, fif, 1jf, i75, iffer, ionfo, rif, 3of, ifeel, inof, ir, inuf, of6, outif, riif, i'i, wifw, df, ifno, 45of, ilfe, io, 8of, if's', itfor, of18, ifa, ik, kif, oinfo, ifght, i'vew, ofjoy, i'd, ifou, iw, ef, of10, ofyou, sif, i'vbe, i'l, i990, ivf, ifit, wifa, isfor, dif, ifre, mif, ii, ifo, 375of, 7of, siof, anif, i', diouf, uf, ify, 837i, ifhe, ij, offor, hwf, 1of, it'f, ofhow, 2nf, 3i, 9ih, aifd, bifor, bf3, bif, hf, ie, 0f, f30, iy, ifc, vf, hif, i9, i''d, i'f, ii've, eif, f5, hifu, ifd, iffff, ifg, ifn, ifr, igf, iif, ikf, iof, isf, itf, iuf, nif, i, iq, kf, 1ife, if't, ihtfy, 0of, 9of, o0f, o9f, of5, f4, virfy, iwb, 9f, 8f, 9if, i9f, 8if, i8f.
Definition of If:
- In case that; granting, allowing, or supposing that; -- introducing a condition or supposition.
- Whether; -- in dependent questions.
- In case that; granting, allowing, or supposing that; - introducing a condition or supposition.
- Whether; - in dependent questions.
- On the condition; as, if I let you have the book, you must read it carefully; supposing that; as, if I do go to New York, what is the best train to take? whether; as, he asked if he might go; although; as, if the answer is correct, the work is not neatly done.
- An expression of doubt: whether: in case that: supposing that.
- Whether; supposing that.
- On the supposition that; allowing that.
- Altho; because.
- Supposing that; in case that.
- A word which introduces a conditional clause; supposing; provided.