Common misspellings for independent:
independet, indepenently, idependant, indepentdant, indepenent, indipendantly, unattendent, indepented, indenpendent, indipendents, indepdendent, independand, interminttent, indepednet, independemnt, independanrly, indepdenent, indendent, inpendent, independenty, indipedent, indepenant, indeipendant, indenpenedntly, indepentant, intendent, interdependant, indepemdance, independednt, independnantly, independant, independetnly, indepependant, indepandantly, indenpendance, independnatly, independanlty, indepentantly, idependantly, independenly, indepentent, indenpend, interdependend, antecendent, indepnedent, independnet, independentyl, indapendent, indepentents, idnependance, independnt, independt, independentness, indepdnetly, indepindent, indpendent, independendt, independately, indpendents, inderpendently, inderpendent, independed, independatley, indendant, independantly, indepdently, indepandant, indepentedly, independeltly, independan, idependent, interdipendent, indipendent, indeendent, indendently, independacne, independing, independants, independalty, independit, independenet, independenttly, indepndant, independenlty, independnat, indepentdently, inependant, indebendent, independtly, indepedndent, indepentdantly, indepentently, interpendent, independentlt, indenpendantly, independentely, independentally, independentlly, indepenedent, independen, indpenedent, indapendant, indipentant, indepenedntly, indepedent, indpendant, independintly, independancy, indenpendant, idepenent, independemt, inpoundment, indepednat, indepdent, indepencence, antecendant, indipendant, idependenly, inderpendantly, independate, indentant, independatly, independantely, independints, indepepndently, indepentdent, inderpendant, inependently, indipentantly, independitly, independdent, independntly, independedt, indepndently, independlty, indiependent, indipendently, indepandent, indenpendents, independaently, independentt, independtely, indenpendence, indapendantly, independnent, unrepentent, independenc, indepedant, inporntent, independat, indenpent, independemce, iindependent, independendly, ndependent, idenpendently, indepentedently, indpendetly, indepeendent, independaent, indenpendently, indepencance, independeant, indepndent, indepentenly, indepednent, indpendet, indepenedant, inddependent, indepenend, indeoendent, independetly, independendent, indenpendantely, intellengent, inependent, indepedently, independanly, indepedenlty, imdependent, independene, indpendantly, independanty, indepemdence, independense, intelengent, indapendancy, independante, indepnedant, inpendant, independend, independetn, intermentent, intepentent, indapendently, indepentendly, independantley, indepandently, indepentants, independnetly, indendependent, independient, independint, independentaly, indedpendent, interdepedent, intependent, independentley, indpendently, indipendend, independeny, idenpendent, indepdant, independtnly, independelty, independentl, independecne, inndependentlly, indeoendant, idependnt, indepentend, indapendint, indypentdents, indepedantly, indepenedently, incopentent, independtlty, indenpandance, indepedendent, indepencde, independency, endependent, indeapendt, indepaendant, independnant, indepenndent, indepentaint, lndependent, indedpendently, indepdendently, indepemdanly, independedntly, independenley, independnanly, indepenkently, indiependently, undependently, undependent, jndependent, kndependent, ondependent, 9ndependent, 8ndependent, ibdependent, ijdependent, ihdependent, insependent, inxependent, incependent, infependent, inrependent, ineependent, indwpendent, indspendent, inddpendent, indrpendent, ind4pendent, ind3pendent, indelendent, inde-endent, inde0endent, indepwndent, indepsndent, indepdndent, indeprndent, indep4ndent, indep3ndent, indepebdent, indepemdent, indepejdent, indepehdent, indepensent, indepenxent, indepencent, indepenfent, indepenrent, indepeneent, independwnt, independsnt, independdnt, independrnt, independ4nt, independ3nt, independebt, independejt, independeht, independenr, independenf, independeng, independen6, independen5, uindependent, iundependent, jindependent, ijndependent, kindependent, ikndependent, oindependent, iondependent, 9independent, i9ndependent, 8independent, i8ndependent, ibndependent, inbdependent, imndependent, inmdependent, injdependent, ihndependent, inhdependent, insdependent, indsependent, inxdependent, indxependent, incdependent, indcependent, infdependent, indfependent, inrdependent, indrependent, inedependent, indeependent, indwependent, indewpendent, indespendent, ind4ependent, inde4pendent, ind3ependent, inde3pendent, indeopendent, indepoendent, indelpendent, indeplendent, inde-pendent, indep-endent, inde0pendent, indep0endent, indepwendent, indepewndent, indepsendent, indepesndent, indeprendent, indeperndent, indep4endent, indepe4ndent, indep3endent, indepe3ndent, indepebndent, indepenbdent, indepemndent, indepenmdent, indepejndent, indepenjdent, indepehndent, indepenhdent, indepensdent, independsent, indepenxdent, independxent, indepencdent, independcent, indepenfdent, independfent, indepenrdent, independrent, independeent, independwent, independewnt, independesnt, independernt, independ4ent, independe4nt, independ3ent, independe3nt, independebnt, independenbt, independenmt, independejnt, independenjt, independehnt, independenht, independenrt, independentr, independenft, independentf, independengt, independentg, independenyt, independen6t, independent6, independen5t, independent5, nidependent, idnependent, inedpendent, indpeendent, indeepndent, indepenednt, inndependent, indeppendent, independennt, independent, yndependent, andependent, mndependent, hndependent, i.dependent, ifdependent, ildependent, iodependent, inlependent, indupendent, indmpendent, indgpendent, indexendent, indetendent, inderendent, indeqendent, indepundent, indepmndent, indepgndent, indepe.dent, indepefdent, indepeldent, indepeodent, indepenlent, independunt, independmnt, independgnt, independe.t, independeft, independelt, independeot, independen4, independenp, independenv, independenu, ayendependent, eyendependent, i ndependent, in dependent, ind ependent, indepe ndent, indepen dent, independ ent, independe nt, independen t.
Definition of independent:
- Not dependent upon another quantity in respect to value or rate of variation; -- said of quantities or functions.
- a neutral or uncommitted person ( especially in politics)
- One who believes that an organized Christian church is complete in itself, competent to self- government, and independent of all ecclesiastical authority.
- One who does not acknowledge an obligation to support a party's candidate under all circumstances; one who exercises liberty in voting.
- One who supports measures or men without connection with any organized party.
- One who in ecclesiastical affairs holds that every congregation is independent of every other and subject to no superior authority.
- One who maintains that every congregation of Christians constitutes a complete church, and is subject to no superior authority.
- not dependent on or conditioned by or relative to anything else
- not contingent
- of a clause; able to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence; " the main ( or independent) clause in a complex sentence has at least a subject and a verb"
- Not dependent; free; not subject to control by others; not relying on others; not subordinate; as, few men are wholly independent.
- Affording a comfortable livelihood; as, an independent property.
- Not subject to bias or influence; not obsequious; self- directing; as, a man of an independent mind.
- Expressing or indicating the feeling of independence; free; easy; bold; unconstrained; as, an independent air or manner.
- Separate from; exclusive; irrespective.
- Belonging or pertaining to, or holding to the doctrines or methods of, the Independents.
- Not bound by party; exercising a free choice in voting with either or any party.
- Not dependent upon another quantity in respect to value or rate of variation; - said of quantities or functions.
- Not relying on, supported by, or governed by, another; having enough to live on; free; not easily influenced; uncontrolled by others.
- Not dependent or relying on others: not subordinate: not subject to bias: affording a comfortable livelihood: said of countries not subject to any other government: self governing.
- INDEPENDENCE, INDEPENDENCY.
- Not subordinate to nor dependent; free.
- Affording independence.
- Self reliant.
- Not dependent; not subject to the control of others; not subordinate; not holding possessions at the will of another; affording the means of independence; not subject to influence; not obsequious; free; unconstrained; irrespective; pertaining to the independents.
- Not subordinate; not holding or enjoying at the will of another; self- relying or self- directing; possessing moderate wealth.