Common misspellings for junction:
cmunication, fnction, cummincation, juntion, concution, cnnection, junghyun, conction, comunction, comuncation, puntaction, puncuation, jonghyun, counclin, cummacation, concotion, canection, funcation, conunction, juction, conctious, fonction, functionn, functioon, puncuiation, concsiuon, sancation, genaraction, functtion, puntuaction, cogntion, junktion, punucation, puncation, connaction, diconnection, cancaltion, copnnection, jacksion, functiona, funcution, cennection, puncutiation, concocion, punctioan, cuncussion, fanction, funktion, puncution, cuncusion, kitcchen, dunction, fucnction, punkuation, cannection, culcasion, funuction, genertion, quection, punctional, jucnchion, aunction, sunction, magnication, thefunction, jucntion, functioin, juncton, funnction, punction, aconnection, punctiation, junchion, menction, funiction, cojunction, connction, funcction, counication, jounction, comuniction, junciton, clinictian, cojuction, cliniction, cenection, onnection, imajunction, quenstion, hunction, munction, kunction, uunction, jynction, jhnction, jjnction, jinction, j8nction, j7nction, jubction, jumction, jujction, juhction, junxtion, junvtion, junftion, jundtion, juncrion, juncfion, juncgion, juncyion, junc6ion, junc5ion, junctuon, junctjon, junctkon, junctoon, junct9on, junct8on, junctiin, junctikn, junctiln, junctipn, juncti0n, juncti9n, junctiob, junctiom, junctioj, junctioh, hjunction, jhunction, mjunction, jmunction, kjunction, jkunction, jiunction, ujunction, juunction, jyunction, juynction, juhnction, jjunction, jujnction, juinction, j8unction, ju8nction, j7unction, ju7nction, jubnction, junbction, jumnction, junmction, junjction, junhction, junxction, juncxtion, junvction, juncvtion, junfction, juncftion, jundction, juncdtion, juncrtion, junctrion, junctfion, juncgtion, junctgion, juncytion, junctyion, junc6tion, junct6ion, junc5tion, junct5ion, junctuion, junctiuon, junctjion, junctijon, junctkion, junctikon, junctoion, junctioon, junct9ion, juncti9on, junct8ion, juncti8on, junctiion, junctioin, junctiokn, junctilon, junctioln, junctipon, junctiopn, juncti0on, junctio0n, junctio9n, junctiobn, junctionb, junctiomn, junctionm, junctiojn, junctionj, junctiohn, junctionh, jnction, juncion, junctin, junctio, ujnction, jnuction, juntcion, junctoin, junctino, junnction, juncction, juncttion, junctionn, junction, zunction, j5nction, jenction, jqnction, jwnction, jtnction, ju.ction, jufction, julction, juoction, junstion, jungtion, junation, junbtion, junc4ion, juncdion, juncpion, juncvion, juncuion, junctyon, junctaon, junctmon, juncthon, junctign, junctimn, junctinn, junctiof, junctiol, junctioo, junctayeon, juncteyeon, j unction, ju nction, jun ction, junc tion, junct ion, juncti on, junctio n.
Definition of junction:
- the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- something that joins or connects
- The act of joining, or the state of being joined; union; combination; coalition; as, the junction of two armies or detachments; the junction of paths.
- The place or point of union, meeting, or junction; specifically, the place where two or more lines of railway meet or cross.
- A joining; union; a point or place of union.
- A joining, a union or combination: place or point of union: a place, not in a town or city, where two or more railroads meet or cross one another; when such a place becomes a town or city it sometimes retains the word junction in its title of incorporation.
- Act of joining; place of union.
- The act of joining, or condition of being joined.
- The act of joining; the state of being joined; union; coalition; the place or point of union.
- The act or operation of joining; union; place or point of union.
Usage examples for junction
The English of that day were in the habit of talking with mingled admiration and despair of the immense trench by which Lewis the Fourteenth had made a junction between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean. The History of England from the Accession of James II. Volume 1 (of 5) by Thomas Babington Macaulay