Common misspellings for labial:
glabal, liabilyt, abeal, globial, legial, librial, gloabal, gullibal, liabitly, sylibal, libia, liabiliy, locial, lagal, liabale, bibal, bilal, vabal, liabiary, labele, libal, libian, blobal, libilaty, lazaly, libiary, legibale, lybia, lowball, varbal, leabel, laboral, labatt, libaral, lberal, glbal, liablitly, sylabil, laibilty, kabal, llabel, lebia, laible, leberal, cabil, hilbilly, labal, lacal, blahblah, lablr, labido, lebal, libral, glaobal, lebral, lazilly, blabla, loyial, lybian, valuabal, libiral, valuabil, libeal, leberial, lablor, sylabal, lablel, leagual, liabl, lobal, layal, labell, lbia, labale, lebel, loberal, lebian, girbial, labol, lahaul, libale, kabial, pabial, oabial, lzbial, lsbial, lwbial, lqbial, lavial, lanial, lahial, lagial, labual, labjal, labkal, laboal, lab9al, lab8al, labizl, labisl, labiwl, labiql, labiak, labiap, labiao, klabial, lkabial, plabial, lpabial, olabial, loabial, lzabial, lazbial, lsabial, lasbial, lwabial, lawbial, lqabial, laqbial, lavbial, labvial, lanbial, labnial, lahbial, labhial, lagbial, labgial, labuial, labiual, labjial, labijal, labkial, labikal, laboial, labioal, lab9ial, labi9al, lab8ial, labi8al, labizal, labiazl, labisal, labiasl, labiwal, labiawl, labiqal, labiaql, labiakl, labialk, labiapl, labialp, labiaol, labialo, lbial, laial, labil, labia, lbaial, laibal, labail, labila, llabial, laabial, labbial, labiial, labiaal, labiall, labial, dabial, habial, nabial, mabial, libial, lebial, lcbial, larial, lajial, lafial, labyal, labaal, labmal, labhal, labiil, labiel, labicl, labiad, labiah, labian, labiam, labayeal, labeyeal, l abial, la bial, lab ial, labi al, labia l.
Definition of labial:
- Modified, as a vowel, by contraction of the lip opening, as / f/d, / / ld, etc., and as eu and u in French, and o, u in German. See Guide to Pronunciation, // 11, 178.
- a consonant whose articulation involves movement of the lips
- A letter or character representing an articulation or sound formed or uttered chiefly with the lips, as b, p, w.
- An organ pipe that is furnished with lips; a flue pipe.
- One of the scales which border the mouth of a fish or reptile.
- A letter representing a sound formed by the lips, as b, p, m.
- A sound formed by the lips: a letter representing such a sound as b, p.
- Sound formed by the lips.
- One of the letters p, b, m, f, v, or w, formed by the lips.
- A letter or character representing an articulation of the lips, as b, p.
- A letter whose sound is uttered by means of the lips, as b, p, and m.
- relating to or near the female labium
- Of or pertaining to the lips or labia; as, labial veins.
- Furnished with lips; as, a labial organ pipe.
- Articulated, as a consonant, mainly by the lips, as b, p, m, w.
- Of or pertaining to the labium; as, the labial palpi of insects. See Labium.
- Modified, as a vowel, by contraction of the lip opening, as ( fd), ( ld), etc., and as eu and u in French, and o, u in German. See Guide to Pronunciation, 11, 178.
- Formed by the lips; as, a labial consonant; of or pertaining to the lips; as, a labial vein.
- 1. Relating to the lips or any labium. 2. One of the letters, p, b, m, f, v, and w, formed by means of the lips.
- Pertaining to the lips: formed by the lips.
- Formed or uttered by the lips.
- Or resembling a lip.
- [ Latin] Pert. or resembling a lip.