Common misspellings for less:
losse, tess, kess, leass, leahs, gless, leui, lesen, filess, lassic, gess, looss, pluss, lweis, lesee, leaise, leps, lesss, reless, leifs, leasse, yess, lesh, pess, hess, leusemia, lesie, lesli, leson, leggs, clese, blesse, clsss, leisue, plesse, pleass, leasor, lkoss, lense, leasr, saless, lesnar, wess, cesse, leasy, giess, dess, lesney, looes, lesure, laisser, lexy, mess, lmiss, bess, lasse, loese, lless, loosse, lessly, plessy, livess, lessa, lawws, leask, wreless, lews, liss, leasth, levs, lters, les, lesso, loest, lewis', lss, lsi''s, latess, lesi, lcass, lenss, leazy, jess, leiser, lesiuer, lasws, lievs, l970s, lukes's, lsess, ess, lasser, lessson, leesee, lassy, uless, he'ss, leeps, leesh, plessey, leisur, luers, plesur, lossof, lessom, alese, lloss, leest, lesa, leeses, wyles, lesbo, lwys, celss, lifes's, liese, lyers, lets, lossy, cess, illess, uess, lewss, leds, laess, lses, levasseur, lor's, kless, leaase, yessir, law2s, lisig, lessos, lossto, liers, lears, leset, losey, eles's, lessin, leos, legsa, leiws, lessar, leasst, gleass, cless, liest, losss, leess, lieers, laisse, liess, aesy, elss, ruless, liesss, cluess, iess, llysf, lesly, telss, pless, sess, luser, liease, wlays, wesy, eless, leesor, kesy, lieas, lissa, leels, nless, lewsi, sleas, lcear, lesse, likess, kiess, vesse, plers, yesss, leas, leaes, lossly, lloys's, leaers, lessaon, sless, losee, ress, llness, wlesh, lefs, neeless, leese, laels, lesson3, fliss, leisa, ieless, nessa, bleass, ler's, esso, leser, wleness, lesst, losst, ghess, lesiur, lewsis, tloss, leisson, noless, leses, lisst, llies, lessure, plesa, lesin, elsw, leiers, lessed, fless, l980s, blesss, beless, fess, lssue, leease, ledis, leies, lesn, lessyour, leesson, lessoon, leus, lewis's, lier's, lpass, pleas, lsee, wyss, laas, laska, laaska, laca, lcaeus, lacaeus, lcaic, lacaic, lcea, lacea, lces, laces, lehouse, laehouse, lexia, laexia, lexic, laexic, laga, lgae, lagae, laias, llege, lalege, llelic, lalelic, llhallows, lalhallows, lliaceae, laliaceae, lesquerell a, oess, ldss, lrss, l4ss, l3ss, lezs, lexs, lesz, lesx, lesw, lkess, lpess, oless, loess, lwess, ldess, ledss, lerss, l4ess, le4ss, l3ess, le3ss, lesas, lezss, leszs, lexss, lesxs, lesws, lessz, lessx, lessd, lessw, lmss, lgss, lecs, leqs, les3, lesc, lesq, l ess, le ss, les s.
Definition of less:
- To make less; to lessen.
- A termination expressing deprivation or destitution, often equivalent to " without"; as, harmless.
- A smaller portion or quantity.
- The inferior, younger, or smaller.
- A smaller quantity; a suffix meaning without; as, worthless, etc.
- A smaller portion: ( B.) the inferior or younger.
- A smaller portion; the younger or inferior.
- Not so much; a smaller portion; the inferior or younger.
- The inferior; a smaller portion.
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs; " less interesting"; " less expensive"; " less quickly"
- comparative of little; " she walks less than she should"; " he works less these days"
- Not so much; in a smaller or lower degree; as, less bright or loud; less beautiful.
- In a smaller or lower degree.
- Not so much: in a lower degree.
- In inferior or smaller degree; not so much.
- ( nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases; ` we had less apples' is not acceptable) fewer; " less than three weeks"; " no less than 50 people attended"; " in 25 words or less"
- ( comparative of ` little' usually used with mass nouns) quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree; " of less importance"; " less time to spend with the family"; " a shower uses less water"; " less than three years old"
- ( comparative of ` little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree; " of less importance"; " less time to spend with the family"; " a shower uses less water"; " less than three years old"
- ( nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer; " less than three weeks"; " no less than 50 people attended"; " in 25 words or less"
- ( usually preceded by ` no') lower in esteem; " no less a person than the king himself"
- Comparative of little; not so much; smaller; made smaller by taking away; as, ten less seven.
- ( serves as comp. of LITTLE), Diminished: smaller.
- In a smaller degree.
- Smaller; not so large.
- Smaller; inferior.
- Comp. of little; smaller; not so large or great.
- Not so much; in a smaller or lower degree.