Common misspellings for liable:
fleaible, liabilyt, rliable, liabilty, malliable, talble, valible, liarsly, silible, vable, plauable, gloabl, lulabye, liviable, foilble, liablity, liabitly, sylibal, liabltiy, felible, tilable, relaiable, vluable, liblary, reliabler, liabiliy, riliable, elible, liabary, valiable, vaiable, lible, loabe, pliblic, reliabile, liabale, bibal, billale, reliaible, releiable, billiable, labled, liwle, gualible, gullable, labele, liabel, libal, lickable, libarey, relibale, vlauable, legable, liddle, liabile, fleible, libne, lightbolb, failable, liabliyt, blabble, legibale, gulable, lightbulp, gloable, lightbulb, hable, lowball, tilliable, daible, leaseable, gallable, alloable, muiltiable, leabel, lingle, vieable, guilable, paiable, relliable, wibble, reiliable, rollable, libarie, liablitly, reliabule, valiuable, lityyle, ccable, feliable, laibilty, loadable, pluible, llabel, liveabel, reiable, viablie, ledgiable, guillble, vialble, lables, legeble, libre, lliable, relialbe, eliible, viabel, likible, liitle, ligible, ailable, tillabel, lieable, laible, eliable, lable, valuiable, viaable, labal, blahblah, multiable, lithle, molble, lamblike, lablr, riable, viabile, ledgeable, liveable, waible, lebal, aible, calble, legiable, liablous, diable, faliable, guilible, silable, biible, likele, luaghable, builable, mallaeble, wiable, liablty, relieble, fiable, taible, alaible, wlisaberh, vuluable, guliable, eleible, blabla, maliable, gulliable, liveble, lamble, layerable, laibles, viible, lobbly, falible, leliable, likaly, syliable, liably, gulible, laghable, valiuble, lyable, likeley, hylerbole, elibile, wlhile, liablilty, lialbel, reliablei, lightblub, lablor, ligle, lablel, lingule, leabe, rialiable, abalible, liabl, reliabale, pable, livible, lobal, vaible, viabale, laboe, likle, belieable, labell, lalbe, vialable, liabilies, litarly, reiiable, liffle, knowleable, labale, lebel, falliable, ligeble, legibable, virble, ibble, diabolo, diablo, dluble, elilbile, nolagable, labol, lakle, leabve, leinable, levbel, libale, librole, liblery, laittle, rilaiebale, lwhile, kiable, piable, oiable, luable, ljable, lkable, l9able, l8able, lizble, lisble, liwble, liqble, liavle, lianle, liahle, liagle, liabke, liabpe, liaboe, liablw, liabls, liabld, liablr, liabl4, liabl3, kliable, lkiable, pliable, lpiable, oliable, loiable, luiable, liuable, ljiable, lijable, likable, lioable, l9iable, li9able, l8iable, li8able, lizable, liazble, liasble, liwable, liawble, liqable, liaqble, liavble, liabvle, lianble, liabnle, liahble, liabhle, liagble, liabgle, liabkle, liablke, liabple, liablpe, liabole, liabloe, liablwe, liablew, liablse, liables, liablde, liabled, liablre, liabler, liabl4e, liable4, liabl3e, liable3, iable, liale, liabe, ilable, lialbe, liiable, liaable, liabble, liablle, liablee, liable, hiable, niable, laable, lmable, lhable, liible, lieble, licble, liarle, liajle, liafle, liacle, liabde, liabhe, liabne, liabme, liablu, liablm, liabla, liablg, layeable, leyeable, l iable, li able, lia ble, liab le, liabl e.
Definition of liable:
- Exposed to a certain contingency or casualty, more or less probable; -- with to and an infinitive or noun; as, liable to slip; liable to accident.
- Bound or obliged in law or equity; responsible; answerable; as, the surety is liable for the debt of his principal.
- Exposed to a certain contingency or casualty, more or less probable; - with to and an infinitive or noun; as, liable to slip; liable to accident.
- held legally responsible; " men between the ages of 18 and 35 were liable for military service"
- subject to legal action; " liable to criminal charges"
- ( often followed by ` to') likely to be affected with; " liable to diabetes"
- Legally responsible. For example, a person may be liable for a debt, liable for an accident due to careless behavior, liable for failing do something required by a contract or liable for the commission of a crime. Someone who is found liable for an act or ommission must usually pay damages or, if the act was a criminal one, face punishment. See also liability.
- Exposed to damage, danger, expense, etc.; as, liable to misfortune; answerable; responsible.
- Able to be bound or obliged: responsible: tending: subject: exposed.
- Responsible; subject; exposed.
- Responsible; answerable; exposed.
- Bound; obliged in law or equity; responsible; subject; obnoxious; exposed.
- Responsible; obliged in law or equity; accountable; exposed; subject, as, liable to fall.