Common misspellings for lover:
love, meover, loveed, loovers, locve, lavor, oiver, lvel, liive, blaver, loveede, colver, ouver, lwoer, leverge, loive, owver, loverley, gover, lmove, louve, leaveor, youever, elove, lvoes, lovly, lavar, ilove, olvier, tuver, love3r, olove, li've, lovee, leavor, livea, levey, flooer, flooor, forver, leaver, louer, loyer, flouer, floavor, yo've, loker, lobve, sover, aover, liveith, love'd, loveer, 6love, lovel, alove, lefover, loer, diliver, livee, wlohe, leaveher, lookover, loveto, lovev, eliver, lowwer, lo0ve, olver, lloved, tever, loviley, loder, flaovor, ovor, over2, lovwe, belove, dliver, lvoer, over100, lovem, loveth, lovley, ovee, oveer, livlier, fallover, levea, deliover, loffer, tolove, lokve, lovethe, lioved, tover, lowever, lovery, pover, alover, ylive, lfoor, oaver, looved, forveer, loveof, lovet, loval, foever, loev, overw, iover, over5, lavea, loger, loveee, louvir, kever, flovour, liverty, avoer, lenove, leverl, oever, dlove, nover, lauver, oover, looove, levek, lver, lovre, loofa, civer, yuo've, lovewith, loayer, lovr, bilever, loeave, lourve, lavder, lieve, llower, liove, leeve, loven, loveyl, lookfor, levet, lvoed, slove, flovor, lavie, livve, loevly, klover, larvor, lovato, eover, livew, loove, coover, lozer, leever, belever, leffer, loveyour, orver, lovw, nlove, over, loverd, lonfer, noever, ove3r, lawnmover, lovig, coveer, beover, lovea, livey, lovve, twleve, loewr, toview, llove, loife, lopve, lavbour, lovein, lvoe, mlove, ulove, leavr, bliever, lovede, over15, mylove, slover, llive, ccover, lovv, lovlier, licve, loveyou, loevel, livero, loozer, lovew, over13, lveo, slowfor, lovie, lvoely, lvery, ovoer, over1200, lfour, lovefor, lovleir, fover, lnever, gliver, livei, lowyer, lolve, liwer, flaver, loez, allvoer, dover, flover, lher, lavioser, lefever, levei, loave, louvre, lovbe, llovely, lovey, l0wer, luher, 9over, over1, wover, lovemakin g, llver, lpver, l0ver, lovwr, lovsr, lovdr, lovrr, lov4r, lov3r, love5, lkover, plover, lpover, olover, lokver, lolver, lopver, l0over, lo0ver, l9over, lo9ver, locver, lovcer, lobver, lovber, lofver, lovfer, lovwer, lovewr, lovser, lovesr, lovder, lovrer, loverr, lov4er, love4r, lov3er, lovere, lovefr, loverf, lovetr, lovert, love5r, lover5, lover4, loevr, lovver, mover, lnver, lo6er, lovur, lovmr, lovgr, love2, loveb, lovez, lovep, l over, lo ver, lov er, love r.
Definition of lover:
- One who loves; one who is in love; -- usually limited, in the singular, to a person of the male sex.
- a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
- an ardent follower and admirer
- A friend; one strongly attached to another; one who greatly desires the welfare of any person or thing; as, a lover of his country.
- One who has a strong liking for anything, as books, science, or music.
- Alt. of Lovery
- One who loves; one who is in love; - usually limited, in the singular, to a person of the male sex.
- One who loves, esq. one in love with a person of the opposite sex: one who is found of anything: ( B.) a friend.
- One who loves.
- One who loves; one who is in love.
- One in love; one who loves; one fond of anything.
- One who is in love.