Common misspellings for market:
smaket, marekt, maaged, madke, migtht, moonrocket, markdt, makert, emarked, marketthat, garmet, sarget, marketd, margart, maketed, mnarket, markist, mrkt, markertin, makeme, martket, makret, makeu, markeint, markrt, themarket, morgate, makethem, makme, margerat, monket, markter, maket, majort, marketeer, marketig, fishmarket, marketshare, maeket, makea, makeout, markewt, malrkety, hacket, markety, merket, marjorty, marquete, martike, makke, marketted, magget, takeit, markat, marckets, makeket, margeket, marketiing, sharemarket, marite, raket, markettting, markieting, micket, makest, turket, paket, marrket, fmarket, marluet, maqrket, matked, markk, meerkat, makit, makem, maarketing, marcket, markerter, mearged, markd, markect, margartia, mareket, marketl, mohijto, amket, midjet, majot, marret, markey, makeand, majoity, makre, migget, markett, marjket, markds, marqee, murked, marketeing, marekd, maken, mrket, marke, parket, narket, makethe, martet, suoermarket, mukti, markeat, merketed, markee, newmarket, makred, maraget, markes, maked, markerting, majrt, tarket, maret, murkey, taarget, marget, macbeh, taket, markert, arket, marktes, maskot, macke, maorekt, nmarket, marlet, markdet, markely, markt, pharmact, makout, margiota, marketis, larket, makel, cmarket, naket, maagemet, makets, marketly, makde, marketr, marktet, amrket, markeet, parcket, marjoity, markte, jaket, makwe, marketin, mrked, marketoing, marlket, maloket, makeit, miget, maketer, matket, marlett, mraked, markket, majke, mayke, maqde, marjkt, marget's, maretta, marcet, phuket, margert, madet, warcat, macked, maarket, makrket, madeit, mirked, maiked, markent, markjet, makep, darket, maikd, marky, pmarket, margarte, mearket, marquet, markek, umarked, tmarket, arked, matrket, marketting, mraket, mkake, migjt, emarket, markeeting, mokoto, markete, marketign, markiet, maqke, moaked, meket, maget, makket, markeyt, makje, makew, markit, arget, maerket, marketor, markts, mawke, markerts, marksheet, marded, suermarket, barcket, marketfor, magitech, maryter, mareked, marhet, mercuty, markest, maake, marjet, makek, marketedd, markshett, maragert, lmarket, magret, markted, tmmarket, marklet, margen, maketr, morket, macbeth, zakat, margot, famikity, margate, majest, makerthe, maketh, makati, makato, margaeet, margaert, marggort, marghetria, markf, markeed, markedt, market5, marketi, markel, mirgate, mockerty, mamet, turkety, marke r, karket, jarket, mzrket, msrket, mwrket, mqrket, madket, mafket, ma5ket, ma4ket, marmet, maroet, mariet, markwt, markst, mark4t, mark3t, markeg, marke6, kmarket, mkarket, jmarket, mjarket, mzarket, mazrket, msarket, masrket, mwarket, mawrket, mqarket, madrket, mardket, mafrket, marfket, ma5rket, mar5ket, ma4rket, mar4ket, marmket, markmet, maroket, markoet, mariket, markwet, markset, markret, mark4et, marke4t, mark3et, marke3t, markeft, marketf, markegt, marketg, marke6t, market6, marke5t, mmarket, earket, iarket, oarket, mirket, mcrket, ma2ket, mabket, mazket, mavket, mapket, masket, markut, markmt, markgt, markeu, m arket, ma rket, mar ket, mark et, marke t.
Definition of market:
- A public time and appointed place of buying and selling; also purchase and sale. Caldwell v. Alton, 33 111. 419. 75 Am. Dec. 282; Taggart v. Detroit, 71 Mich. 92, 38 N. W. 714; Strickland v. Pennsylvania It. Co., 154 Pa. 348, 20 Atl. 431, 21 L. It. A. 224. It differs from the forum, or market of antiquity, which was a public market- place on one side only, or duriug one part of the day only, the other sides being occupied by temples, theaters, courts of justice, and other public buildings. Wharton. The liberty, privilege, or franchise by which a town holds a market, which can only be by royal grant or immemorial usage. By the term " market" is also understood the demand there is for any particular arti- cle; as, " the cotton market in Europe is dull."
- To deal at a market.
- To take or send to market; deal in a market.
- To expose for sale in a market; to traffic in; to sell in a market, and in an extended sense, to sell in any manner; as, most of the farmes have marketed their crops.
- To offer for sale, or to sell, in a public place; to find a purchaser for.
- To deal in a market; to buy or sell; to make bargains for provisions or goods.
- To deal in a public place where provisions are exposed for sale; buy or sell goods or provisions.
- To deal at a market: to buy and sell.
- To deal in a market.
- make commercial; " Some Amish people have commercialized their way of life"
- deal in a market
- engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of; " The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
- Trade in.
- To deal in a market; to buy or sell.
- a marketplace where groceries are sold; " the grocery store included a meat market"
- the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold; " without competition there would be no market"; " they were driven from the marketplace"
- the securities markets in the aggregate; " the market always frustrates the small investor"
- buy household supplies; " We go marketing every Saturday"
- A meeting together of people, at a stated time and place, for the purpose of traffic ( as in cattle, provisions, wares, etc.) by private purchase and sale, and not by auction; as, a market is held in the town every week.
- A public place ( as an open space in a town) or a large building, where a market is held; a market place or market house; esp., a place where provisions are sold.
- An opportunity for selling anything; demand, as shown by price offered or obtainable; a town, region, or country, where the demand exists; as, to find a market for one's wares; there is no market for woolen cloths in that region; India is a market for English goods.
- Exchange, or purchase and sale; traffic; as, a dull market; a slow market.
- The privelege granted to a town of having a public market.
- A public or private place for the sale or purchase of provisions; a region or country where anything can be sold; as, American manufactures find a ready market; state of trade as shown by rate or price; as, a dull market.
- A public place for the purposes of buying and selling: the time for the market: sale: rate of sale: value.
- Public place for traffic; sale.
- A place where articles are exposed for sale; traffic; sale.
- A meeting for purchase and sale; a public place for buying and selling; assemblage at a market; a place of sale; sale.
- A public place or building for buying and selling; purchase and sale.