Common misspellings for military:
moutary, cilatro, mililitary, liteary, millatory, milliary, mulity, modditry, milinary, milatery, militais, multiday, militry, millterry, miltitary, miletery, militaraly, milirary, militairy, millenry, mitary, millatry, militery, minitary, milary, millitry, militrey, mili8tary, miltary, multidrug, milatry, milytary, milatary, millitarty, militray, milionare, militarly, militar, militaty, mittalry, minitry, militarys, miliratiry, miltiary, menotary, miltry, mulitpy, millitery, militarty, mlitary, milatar, millionary, miliray, miliaty, miliatary, mililtary, militatry, milltary, milinery, miliitary, mitlary, miliarty, minotiry, miltirary, miitary, teuletary, multicore, minituare, militarilly, miliraty, militay, millita, militayr, moetary, miliary, mititary, monitray, multidrop, muilitary, meltaway, migatory, willtry, miletary, ilitary, militiary, miltarty, mility, milithary, militaray, militiray, misitry, militarrely, themilitary, milittary, militarry, maditory, mobiitry, miilitary, milirty, millitary, mulitipy, familitary, mistary, miniture, millitarily, milatiry, miltery, maleware, milita, miliotary, milelr, milletary, militiias, miloitary, miltray, millitay, multistorey, miliatry, pilitary, emilitary, militars, millinary, milartry, multiroom, milarty, militarian, millatery, molitity, millitar, militas, millitiary, milliatary, tolitery, millatary, militart, litary, mitilary, malhotra, militarey, maliara, moneitary, militrary, miiltary, qualitry, mailitary, militiaary, cultary, familytree, mildura, mallware, mildlay, milltarly, milaary, milateary, milliter, moltrey, mulityear, nilitary, kilitary, jilitary, mulitary, mjlitary, mklitary, molitary, m9litary, m8litary, mikitary, mipitary, mioitary, milutary, miljtary, milktary, milotary, mil9tary, mil8tary, milifary, miligary, miliyary, mili6ary, mili5ary, militzry, militsry, militwry, militqry, militaey, militady, militafy, milita5y, milita4y, militarg, militarh, militaru, militar7, militar6, nmilitary, mnilitary, kmilitary, mkilitary, jmilitary, mjilitary, miulitary, mijlitary, miklitary, moilitary, miolitary, m9ilitary, mi9litary, m8ilitary, mi8litary, milkitary, miplitary, milpitary, miluitary, miliutary, miljitary, milijtary, miliktary, mil9itary, mili9tary, mil8itary, milirtary, miliftary, militfary, miligtary, militgary, miliytary, milityary, mili6tary, milit6ary, mili5tary, milit5ary, militzary, militazry, militsary, militasry, militwary, militawry, militqary, militaqry, militaery, militadry, militardy, militafry, militarfy, milita5ry, militar5y, milita4ry, militar4y, militaryt, militargy, militaryg, militarhy, militaryh, militaruy, militaryu, militar7y, military7, militar6y, military6, imlitary, mliitary, mmilitary, militaary, militaryy, military, eilitary, iilitary, oilitary, lilitary, mylitary, malitary, mmlitary, mhlitary, miditary, mihitary, mimitary, milmtary, milhtary, mili4ary, milidary, milipary, milivary, miliuary, militiry, militcry, milita2y, militaby, militazy, militavy, militapy, militasy, militar9, militari, militarq, militarx, mayelayetary, meyeleyetary, m ilitary, mi litary, mil itary, mili tary, milit ary, milita ry, militar y.
Definition of military:
- Pertaining to war or to the army; concerned with war. Also the whole body of soldiers; an army.
- The whole body of soldiers; soldiery; militia; troops; the army.
- Soldiers collectively; army; troops.
- Soldiery: the army.
- Soldiers; the army.
- A body of soldiers; soldiery.
- The soldiery; the army.
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military; " military uniforms"
- the military forces of a nation; " their military is the largest in the region"; " the military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker"
- Of or pertaining to soldiers, to arms, or to war; belonging to, engaged in, or appropriate to, the affairs of war; as, a military parade; military discipline; military bravery; military conduct; military renown.
- Performed or made by soldiers; as, a military election; a military expedition.
- Pertaining to soldiers or warfare: warlike: becoming a soldier: engaged in the profession of arms: derived from service as a soldier.
- Pertaining to soldiers or war.
- Pertaining to soldiers or warfare; martial; warlike.
- Pertaining to soldiers or to arms; warlike; becoming a soldier; martial.
- Pert. to soldiery or to arms; engaged as a soldier; derived from services or exploits as a soldier; warlike; martial.