Common misspellings for mix:
mixe, mexco, mexiko, miixed, mucic, maxer, mixure, maxum, remax, mic's, mex, mixin, mixco, matirx, mic, matix, mexic, mi, 5min, mikr, mis, kux, mixta, 6max, 2min, mik, martix, demxy, miexico, mwxico, mixx, mii, mexi, mixeed, mikva, imax, mixied, mim, mixute, mixs, muxh, xix, mixd, moxel, macig, mit, siuox, mixtue, vix, mixtur, mgic, miv, malox, musix, mie, carmax, mixico, maxie, mixcow, miz, mixup, tix, dixy, comix, mig, souix, muxt, toix, mikal, mir, mgith, dixi, mxico, mexio, muics, mexioc, 7min, thix, mazxa, makis, mio, mif, miyax, 6min, soiux, maibox, mieks, meixoc, phoeix, meixco, 400mhz, 3dmax, bix, lix, madox, mqim, max300, mx, mzx, mdx, mpixel, mij, 1min, 3min, misx, mox, mxl, morex, smex, smexy, moxie, manuensis, maanuensis, maass, maze, maaze, maex, migo, maigo, mainic, mish, maish, maiss, mmoniac, mamoniac, mnesia, mnesiac, manesiac, mnesic, manesic, mnic, manic, mnionic, manionic, mnios, manios, maok, muck, mauck, muse, myxia, mjx, mkx, m9x, m8x, nmix, kmix, mkix, jmix, mjix, muix, miux, mikx, moix, m9ix, mi9x, m8ix, mi8x, mizx, mixz, micx, mixc, miix, myx, mmx, mayex, meyex, m ix.
Definition of mix:
- To become united or blended promiscuously; to mingle.
- To mingle; blend; associate.
- To unite with in company; to join; to associate.
- To form by mingling; to produce by the stirring together of ingredients; to compound of different parts.
- To unite or blend into one mass or compound; join.
- To unite two or more things into one mass: to mingle: to associate.
- To become united into a compound; to be blended promiscuously together.
- To associate; to mingle.
- To become united in a compound; mingle.
- To become mixed: to be joined: to associate.
- open ( a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; " This school is completely desegregated"
- mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; " shuffle the cards"
- To unite or blend promiseuously two or more ingredients; to join; to associate.
- To mingle or blend two or more substances into one mass; to join or unite, as with a crowd; to become united or blended; to be joined or associated.
- the act of mixing together; " paste made by a mix of flour and water"; " the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
- To cause a promiscuous interpenetration of the parts of, as of two or more substances with each other, or of one substance with others; to unite or blend into one mass or compound, as by stirring together; to mingle; to blend; as, to mix flour and salt; to mix wines.
- A confused mass of several elements; colloquially, a muddle.
- To unite; blend together; associate.