Common misspellings for model:
midevel, mortel, mudhole, modualr, modom, meddel, moviel, mdidle, podle, imidely, midel, moodele, morden, modelhome, midem, moduel, padel, latemodel, moddle, moduels, metle, modofy, midal, medievil, sidel, motreal, modells, midievel, medil, middlw, modelo, moderae, medaeval, codul, midevil, matel, miquel, mozzerla, codell, medel, modual, motely, midle, midgley, medicel, midievil, midfiel, moded, modell, rimadyl, midley, madel, mdieval, modulaur, modfy, moden, midile, modefie, migel, medly, moedl, mavel, modoule, reodel, moleule, moudule, matell, moderte, middal, modle, moder, modiule, metael, metel, mdoels, modeller, moiddle, remodle, modertly, meadel, morder, moderaly, movel, immedly, modum, amodel, modele, moddels, modled, moedels, mmodern, hadel, midly, mdoule, morrel, mapel, madeup, midieval, midlle, rolmodel, motle, maledil, medoly, meteal, motal, searchmodel, middel, medeail, romodel, mytle, mutul, medievle, mobiel, mudle, moble, medevil, mondel, moldey, mordem, modre, miocardial, modded, metol, moyle, modearor, middele, moxel, moderm, mtoher, medle, melodey, motly, mediavel, mdoel, modder, mediveil, mogol, medivel, mmode, mided, medeval, movil, medecal, mucel, moddes, mobal, medale, makel, mdels, modale, meidevil, moduale, bodely, moodel, madley, medely, modeat, miedeval, mideval, rollmodel, muddel, midecal, metoel, modula, mediviel, mydelf, mogel, moudle, modelarea, motolla, mogal, medievel, mobel, tamadol, motef, yodle, mordom, medhealth, modue, modles, maddly, immidely, motolov, modelin, mutuel, motorla, moldel, romodle, momal, modefi, modbile, modelis, mioddle, monely, mudule, modelign, meadle, modl, madet, wodl, mdoern, modesl, moel, modeule, moderday, mddle, rodel, mdel, ordel, modefy, modelfor, modulw, imedetly, modifly, rolemodel, miidle, moddel, poodel, mikel, modeld, medail, odel, moderly, woudll, mordeci, meidal, mrtle, madely, moodly, themodel, mordern, modols, medcle, modeal, midely, modile, muzel, middl, motual, wodul, nodel, mildely, metode, modelm, medol, mmodel, modul, middly, mordel, themodule, moduke, midgely, mutpul, matle, mteal, midea, botel, middeval, iodeal, midol, kimdel, martel, medile, medeld, medievl, midler, midew, mobeil, modela, modelh, monel, miodels, modert, modied, modualar, moodle, modly, montell, morelli, motizil, mod e, kodel, jodel, mkdel, mldel, mpdel, m0del, m9del, mosel, mocel, mofel, morel, moeel, moddl, modrl, mod4l, mod3l, modek, modep, modeo, nmodel, mnodel, kmodel, mkodel, jmodel, mjodel, miodel, moidel, mokdel, mlodel, mpodel, mopdel, m0odel, mo0del, m9odel, mo9del, mosdel, modsel, moxdel, modxel, mocdel, modcel, mofdel, modfel, modrel, moedel, modeel, modwel, modewl, modedl, moderl, mod4el, mode4l, mod3el, mode3l, modekl, modelk, modepl, modelp, modeol, omdel, eodel, iodel, oodel, lodel, mgdel, mmdel, motel, molel, modml, modgl, modeh, modem, mowedl, m odel, mo del, mod el, mode l.
Definition of model:
- Mitins imperanti melius paretur. Tbe more mildly one commands, the better is he obeyed. 3 Inst. 24.
- To form or be formed as a model; shape.
- To plan or form after a pattern; to form in model; to form a model or pattern for; to shape; to mold; to fashion; as, to model a house or a government; to model an edifice according to the plan delineated.
- To form after a pattern, especially in clay, etc.
- To copy from a model; make a model of.
- To make a copy or a pattern; to design or imitate forms; as, to model in wax.
- form in clay, wax, etc; " model a head with clay"
- To form or work after or for a model, especially in some plastic material.
- To shape; to make a pattern or copy of in some plastic substance.
- something to be imitated; " an exemplar of success"; " a model of clarity"; " he is the very model of a modern major general"
- a simplified description of a complex entity or process; " the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- a type of product; " his car was an old model"
- someone worthy of imitation; " every child needs a role model"
- A miniature representation of a thing, with the several parts in due proportion; sometimes, a facsimile of the same size.
- Something intended to serve, or that may serve, as a pattern of something to be made; a material representation or embodiment of an ideal; sometimes, a drawing; a plan; as, the clay model of a sculpture; the inventor's model of a machine.
- Anything which serves, or may serve, as an example for imitation; as, a government formed on the model of the American constitution; a model of eloquence, virtue, or behavior.
- That by which a thing is to be measured; standard.
- Any copy, or resemblance, more or less exact.
- A person who poses as a pattern to an artist.
- A pattern of something to be made, copied, or imitated; standard copy; a small- sized representation of something to be made; a person who poses for a painter or sculptor.
- Something to show the mode or way: something to be copied: a pattern: a mould: an imitation of something on a smaller scale: something worthy of imitation.
- Pattern; copy.
- A copy or pattern; example.
- A pattern to copy; a copy, specially in miniature; example; something to imitate.
- A pattern of something to be made; a pattern in miniature; any object which an artist proposes to imitate; a copy or object for imitation; that by which anything is measured or formed.
- a of product; " his car was an old model"
- display ( clothes) as a mannequin; " model the latest fashion"
- assume a posture as for artistic purposes; " We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
- Suitable to be taken as a model or pattern; as, a model house; a model husband.
- Serving as a pattern; worthy of being imitated.
- To form after a model: to shape: to make a model or copy of: to form in some soft material. - v. i. to practice modelling:- pr. p. modelling; pa. p. modelled. - n. MODELLER.