Common misspellings for movement:
moventment, movemtents, govrment, magement, nevermind, gorvenment, govnment, magament, monofiliment, movemenet, movememnts, movenement, momemtun, movemnts, movemnet, moovement, govrement, movenet, magaemnet, govament, mement, manaement, movemtn, movemnt, goverement, govermment, movementt, movememt, moevements, mouvements, molment, gorvenement, measerment, moument, goverorment, movementis, evarment, movememnt, govermont, magaement, mangement, momeant, momemnt, imformant, manement, govment, goeverment, movment, movemetns, novemenr, moverment, momvements, mpowerment, goverment, momevent, movemen, momument, moovments, govorment, moviements, gouverment, movoment, govermant, govermnet, moiment, mocement, evierment, mounment, govermnemt, mohamend, moviment, imrovement, gaverment, manament, momment, ahievement, gioverment, removement, giverment, impovment, movemnent, movmement, gorverment, measument, devement, govermenet, meaurement, imporvemnt, govnemnt, novemenber, bearvement, movenent, motherwent, momvement, movenemt, geverment, mesurment, morphedinto, mopment, mmoment, movenment, moveent, manafement, movemetn, removment, coverment, movemtns, mprovement, mamgment, gerverment, mangerment, movemt, movint, govenement, momoment, govermental, govemrnet, movemenets, govermentil, imrovemnt, movemement, moevement, govermnt, aheievement, fovernment, monvement, movemment, movemements, govenmet, meovement, goverhment, guverment, momementum, mommnet, govermaent, imviroment, govoment, monement, movemens, goverrment, govrament, movemoment, mvement, momint, deveoment, maganement, momont, memont, megerment, muvement, govement, evemnt, govermnent, mouvement, moemnt, movemwent, movent, moement, nevermined, mamgement, mesuarment, moveemnt, moviments, movevment, mannegment, monemnt, momenet, monuement, govemerment, rovement, mooment, movmnet, chievement, movemtent, govemment, moomnet, govroment, moovment, movemnets, imrovment, movemet, maagement, movemint, nivement, govermeant, movemont, momant, ovement, evvierment, movments, movemnents, mevement, movementn, garvment, govienment, morvements, monunment, moveinto, momement, moviement, movemeants, mgmnt, goverbment, momen't, evorment, momennt, goverbmnet, momvemnt, momoent, goveremnt, cvomment, movementr, gverment, govermnetal, morment, mouvment, mioment, merryment, govermint, govemernt, movemant, monumument, gorvement, emviroment, imorovement, govermenrt, meriment, movwement, muvment, monoment, emverment, beverment, govermemt, momwnt, monumnt, emovement, moveement, mvoement, movment's, novement, kovement, jovement, mivement, mkvement, mlvement, mpvement, m0vement, m9vement, mobement, mogement, mofement, movwment, movsment, movdment, movrment, mov4ment, mov3ment, movekent, movejent, movemwnt, movemsnt, movemdnt, movemrnt, movem4nt, movem3nt, movemebt, movemejt, movemeht, movemenr, movemenf, movemeng, movemeny, movemen6, movemen5, nmovement, mnovement, kmovement, mkovement, jmovement, mjovement, miovement, moivement, mokvement, mlovement, molvement, mpovement, mopvement, m0ovement, mo0vement, m9ovement, mo9vement, mocvement, movcement, mobvement, movbement, mogvement, movgement, mofvement, movfement, movewment, movsement, movesment, movdement, movedment, movrement, mov4ement, move4ment, mov3ement, move3ment, movekment, movemkent, movejment, movemjent, movemewnt, movemsent, movemesnt, movemdent, movemednt, movemrent, movemernt, movem4ent, moveme4nt, movem3ent, moveme3nt, movemebnt, movemenbt, movemenmt, movemejnt, movemenjt, movemehnt, movemenht, movemenrt, movemenft, movementf, movemengt, movementg, movemenyt, movementy, movemen6t, movement6, movemen5t, movement5, omvement, moevment, movmeent, mmovement, movvement, movemeent, movemennt, movement, eovement, iovement, oovement, lovement, mgvement, mmvement, mnvement, mo6ement, morement, motement, mowement, movument, movmment, movament, movgment, move-ent, moveeent, moveient, moveoent, movelent, movemunt, movemmnt, movemgnt, moveme.t, movemeft, movemelt, movemeot, movemen4, movemend, movemenp, movemenv, movemenu, m ovement, mo vement, mov ement, move ment, movem ent, moveme nt, movemen t.
Definition of movement:
- an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object; " the cinema relies on apparent motion"; " the succession of flashing lights gave an illusion of movement"
- a euphemism for defecation; " he had a bowel movement"
- a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- the act of changing the location of something; " the movement of cargo onto the vessel"
- a major self- contained part of a symphony or sonata; " the second movement is slow and melodic"
- the act of changing location from one place to another; " police controlled the motion of the crowd"; " the movement of people from the farms to the cities"; " his move put him directly in my path"
- The act of moving; change of place or posture; transference, by any means, from one situation to another; natural or appropriate motion; progress; advancement; as, the movement of an army in marching or maneuvering; the movement of a wheel or a machine; the party of movement.
- Motion of the mind or feelings; emotion.
- Manner or style of moving; as, a slow, or quick, or sudden, movement.
- The rhythmical progression, pace, and tempo of a piece.
- One of the several strains or pieces, each complete in itself, with its own time and rhythm, which make up a larger work; as, the several movements of a suite or a symphony.
- The act of changing place; any change of place or position; a series of acts and events which progress toward a desired end or aim; as, the temperance movement; the delicate wheelworks of a watch or clock; any single part in a musical composition; the act of throwing wastes from the body through the bowels.
- 1. The act of changing position, of passing from one place to another. 2. A discharge of feces from the rectum.
- Fecal discharge. Motion.
- Act or manner of moving: change of position: motion of the mind, emotion: the wheel- work of a clock or watch: ( mus.) a part having the same time.
- Act of moving; emotion; machinery of a timepiece; in mus., part having a certain time.
- Change of place or position; rate of moving.
- An arrangement of moving parts, as in a watch.
- Motion; a passing, progression, or flowing; change of position; manner of moving; excitement; agitation; any single strain having the same measure or time; the entire wheel- work of a clock or watch; the regular orderly motions of an army, comprehending marches, manoenvres, & c. Party of movement, the popular party Movement maker, a manufacturer of the internal machinery of watches or clocks.
- The act or manner of moving; a passing; any change of position; motion; excitement; any single part in music; the wheel- work of a watch; an agitation or proceeding undertaken to accomplish certain purposes, or to effect desired changes, as in political or ecclesiastical affairs, or in matters affecting social life.