Common misspellings for musical:
mexicali, tacical, massicar, maigcal, mequickly, msucle, susscful, mucic, muscilar, phsical, musicc, masacar, mexical, mechical, basicaily, musicain, meical, psihical, misical, musicon, musican, vesical, mysical, whisical, phusocal, medicical, myrical, mumicipal, martical, miniscul, basicall, muscele, muscalur, mucal, muscule, migical, miricale, mecicaid, magicail, hysical, muscual, bassicaly, mucipial, quisical, mechaical, muscial, mostacolli, bycical, muisical, muiscal, commercical, musica, muusic, fysical, miriacal, fisical, musicical, magicical, lecical, madical, muisic, ohysical, myistical, whimisical, amusical, quizical, muscal, musclar, muscural, phiscal, usical, marical, whimsiical, basiccaly, mughal, muical, midical, mucisal, msuick, muysic, basical, muesic, mircal, murciful, musculo, whimsicial, musicaian, mirecal, muicipal, mdeical, vecical, magcal, basicali, mytical, qucikyl, muscl, muscaular, besicaly, msical, muscualr, pysical, soicail, majical, nessicarly, musicial, maical, musculuar, soscal, mirical, manical, mucical, maigical, meirical, phusical, musics, musscle, mouseclick, muscals, basicaly, msucular, musclue, muscuar, midecal, musicl, nessicairly, mcihael, mecical, monical, myscle, baisicaly, machical, musicle, homosecual, muscalar, sosical, musicly, mssql, basicalyy, magickal, mucically, mdical, tusacoola, nesiscarly, muscical, merical, mciahel, mucscle, muscualar, muscolar, mistical, mithical, musick, musual, mikal, musicaly, musicv, wimsical, mensical, musiacal, msuical, misticl, musicla, musicall, sicual, mathical, musculer, fisicl, phisycal, minescual, muschle, mysyical, mississaugareal, musceal, museal, muscel, muscially, musular, mearcal, mythcal, micjhael, miracal, musuclar, musiclas, menical, musicul, miniscual, whymsical, amazigly, marsghall, musclaur, muscile, whimiscal, magocal, majecal, mysql, meduical, minisicle, mirrical, mricale, muiticolor, musicular, musial, musal, mystcal, mysticail, muthical, necicarly, quizacal, quizzcal, quzzical, cosical, sical, pseicla, tesical, wimzical, wisical, nusical, kusical, jusical, mhsical, mjsical, m8sical, m7sical, muaical, muzical, muxical, mueical, muwical, musucal, musjcal, muskcal, musocal, mus9cal, mus8cal, musixal, musival, musifal, musidal, musiczl, musicsl, musicwl, musicql, musicak, musicap, musicao, nmusical, mnusical, kmusical, mkusical, jmusical, mjusical, myusical, muysical, mhusical, muhsical, mujsical, miusical, m8usical, mu8sical, m7usical, mu7sical, muasical, musaical, muzsical, muszical, muxsical, musxical, mudsical, musdical, muesical, museical, muwsical, muswical, musuical, musiucal, musjical, musijcal, muskical, musikcal, musoical, musiocal, mus9ical, musi9cal, mus8ical, musi8cal, musixcal, musicxal, musivcal, musicval, musifcal, musicfal, musidcal, musicdal, musiczal, musicazl, musicsal, musicasl, musicwal, musicawl, musicqal, musicaql, musicakl, musicalk, musicapl, musicalp, musicaol, musicalo, umsical, musiacl, mmusical, muusical, mussical, musiical, musiccal, musicaal, musical, eusical, iusical, ousical, lusical, m5sical, mqsical, mwsical, mtsical, mu3ical, muqical, murical, musycal, musacal, musmcal, mushcal, musigal, musibal, musicil, musicel, musiccl, musicad, musicah, musicam, musayecal, museyecal, musickal, m usical, mu sical, mus ical, musi cal, music al, musica l.
Definition of musical:
- A social entertainment of which music is the leading feature; a musical party.
- containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody; " the melodious song of a meadowlark"
- characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music; " a musical speaking voice"; " a musical comedy"
- talented in or devoted to music; " comes from a very musical family"
- Of or pertaining to music; having the qualities of music; or the power of producing music; devoted to music; melodious; harmonious; as, musical proportion; a musical voice; musical instruments; a musical sentence; musical persons.
- Pertaining to, producing, or full of, harmony or melody; melodious.
- Pertaining to or producing music: pleasing to the ear: melodious.
- Pertaining to or producing music; melodious.
- Belonging to or producing music or agreeable sounds; melodious; pleasing to the ear. Musical box, a small barrel- organ machine, adapted for playing different tunes. Musical clock, a clock which plays tunes at the hours. Musical glasses, a musical instrument consisting of a number of glass goblets.