Common misspellings for nay:
30day, may2008, nly, nac, nazy, nady, new4117, wnjoy, may2011, inoy, neaer, napy, oay, dday, narly, nacy, manay, najor, may27, may5, canay, noooo, knac, naerby, nam, nau, nav, nas, nar, neair, nacey, neaty, aeay, 2day, wnear, oniy, yay, nao, navy, neaby, nazi, dney, nadu, muay, naybe, vinay, nanay, tay, cay, nday, naci, eay, monay, nan, neear, vaey, binay, 3day, sunay, yyy, enagh, ncaa, neady, menay, enar, may3, may26, may, 0nly, mney, ny, nejoy, may2010, day1, nmy, naisy, 1day, knao, nauty, may15, 5day, nmay, naad, narry, may1, any, nasy, nazzi, noyl, yhay, may30, day2, 1may, may14, any1, tanay, naw, nak, nayber, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, vay, nowyour, tniy, may11, may22, yyyy, nat, newway, neary, nooooooooooooooo, nofiy, nad, wayw, may13, mnay, may24, naby, day9, nihao, aay, neqar, may23, anay, nae, nai, mmnay, nnacy, yday, ruwnay, knak, fay, may17, nany, nauea, neavy, may19, noy, namy, kay, niaq, na, may2, nal, any7, anyy, enay, nya, yaay, nby, day0, dayw, bay, ney, may12, may18, may31, may4, mmay, nahh, naany, noear, nny, noyt, sayy, 2way, qay, wayyy, wqay, zenah, nzy, nsy, nwy, nqy, na7, na6, nzay, nsay, nway, nqay, naqy, nayt, nahy, nayh, nauy, nayu, na7y, nay7, nay6, nnay, naay, nayy, niy, ncy, na9, n ay, na y.
Definition of nay:
- No; -- a negative answer to a question asked, or a request made, now superseded by no. See Yes.
- Not this merely, but also; not only so, but; -- used to mark the addition or substitution of a more explicit or more emphatic phrase.
- a negative; " the nays have it"
- a negative vote; one who votes in the negative.
- A refusal; a negative vote or voter.
- No; - a negative answer to a question asked, or a request made, now superseded by no. See Yes.
- No; not only so, but.
- No: not only so: yet more.
- No; not only.
- No a term expressive of negation or refusal; not only so; not this alone.
- A word that expresses refusal; not; not only so; not this alone.