Common misspellings for occur:
occurse, inccur, occuer, soccar, ocure, accurcy, wsoccor, occular, ocourse, accuruy, occuppy, occcur, accur, ocurt, oyur, accourd, occue, accuarcy, occrue, accuart, occure, occir, ocurre, oncor, acur, accurr, occurd, occuied, ocuh, accurs, occars, accours, ocurs, ocquard, occupiy, ogher, occour, oocurs, cocuh, ottur, ocuch, occoure, occuir, occyr, accoun, cocur, accor, occued, soccor, occer, uccur, orrur, occurde, oggar, officor, occan, occor, encur, acqua, occr, accer, onur, occuar, coour, accury, onour, ocsar, occas, accure, accusor, iccurs, accour, acculy, occu, occut, occoued, occus, accupy, uccurs, ocour, accurd, occam, occuiper, orcutt, ooccurs, ofour, accum, ocuur, occurr, occurre, ocker, ocuer, accru, occupee, occours, ocver, accurly, accusar, occuur, occupi, occuing, ocours, ocugh, acquir, occors, orccur, ijour, occasio, occpy, occp, ocur, ocurr, accuerd, otur, occuers, icc10, occues, occupay, sccu, ccur, reaccur, accuire, oyour, nccu, occul, occup, occuby, ocuupy, ocear, oculer, orcard, oiur, ouur, reoccour, iccur, kccur, lccur, pccur, 0ccur, 9ccur, oxcur, ovcur, ofcur, odcur, ocxur, ocvur, ocfur, ocdur, occhr, occjr, occ8r, occ7r, occud, occuf, occu5, occu4, ioccur, oiccur, koccur, okccur, loccur, olccur, poccur, opccur, 0occur, o0ccur, 9occur, o9ccur, oxccur, ocxcur, ovccur, ocvcur, ofccur, ocfcur, odccur, ocdcur, occxur, occvur, occfur, occdur, occyur, occuyr, occhur, occuhr, occjur, occujr, occiur, occ8ur, occu8r, occ7ur, occu7r, occudr, occufr, occurf, occutr, occurt, occu5r, occur5, occu4r, occur4, occur, ocucr, occru, gccur, mccur, nccur, oscur, okcur, ogcur, oacur, obcur, ocsur, ockur, ocgur, ocaur, ocbur, occ5r, occqr, occwr, occtr, occu2, occub, occuz, occuv, o ccur, oc cur, occ ur, occu r.
Definition of occur:
- To present itself to the mind; to appear; to be found here and there; to happen.
- To come into the mind; to happen; be found.
- To meet; to clash.
- To go in order to meet; to make reply.
- To meet one's eye; to be found or met with; to present itself; to offer; to appear; to happen; to take place; as, I will write if opportunity occurs.
- To meet or come to the mind; to suggest itself; to be presented to the imagination or memory.
- To happen or take place; come to the mind; as, did it occur to you to go?.
- To come or be presented to the mind: to happen: to appear: to be found here and there:- pr. p. occurring; pa. p. occurred.
- To happen; come into mind.
- come to one's mind; suggest itself; " It occurred to me that we should hire another secretary"; " A great idea then came to her"
- come to pass; " What is happening?"; " The meeting took place off without an incidence"; " Nothing occurred that seemed important"
- to be found to exist; " sexism occurs in many workplaces"; " precious stones occur in a large area in Brazil"