Common misspellings for oral:
baral, nural, isrial, orat, rurual, roal, tral, aerola, earyl, cral, morral, ariola, arical, riral, cearal, thoural, arrval, orel, oringal, erbal, orcale, oracel, worul, aireal, isral, oricale, auraly, emeral, braul, oran, ouran, roual, aprul, uniral, oucl, origaly, ouwl, esrael, iseral, ral, oraq, earilyer, noreal, uteral, ariwal, bral, eraly, dril, ordarlly, aoril, orillia, orcal, eralyer, forula, oerall, soureal, areall, ormal, proaly, airial, earrly, oremail, imoral, frrl, aopril, eroll, orgulla, coaral, orielle, nral, onyl, ouary, ovaly, orak, arieal, aporil, rreal, cwral, olrally, overal, origial, rurla, orttel, neral, iberal, irealan, ecial, owdl, thouraly, o'riely, thural, owerall, poral, oryou, drual, orinal, orval, sorral, irael, aroil, corall, roural, ora, areail, ovrall, ariaval, roayl, worrl, oredeal, izrael, ceral, orane, koral, aieral, keral, korral, aurual, emaral, eral, cireal, oal, noral, izralie, iraeli, eqal, o'riley, aereal, eralier, oracal, earyly, ournal, arialel, ofall, ruraul, israli, orinaly, ereal, oracl, oracale, moreal, orall, aroual, parral, aeiral, o'reily, aeral, rurul, arosal, troal, arealy, toral, arill, ourelf, srael, ical, joural, overaal, orderal, oralce, erily, oudl, oror, arasol, oread, ureal, owul, iigal, moaral, foral, shral, orace, inreal, ownerall, ocal, emoral, youremail, aboreal, orical, ocial, corale, usural, pural, urnal, ovol, raraly, aorusal, imorral, oraly, erarly, adorale, orial, onall, arrial, oragn, korala, orinial, ireal, forall, origal, oriol, reral, airal, orad, orital, ovreall, apearal, orlly, erll, rrual, ordial, oreal, orvel, egeraly, geral, airreal, mroal, coril, amorral, erally, ordaly, otal, ovarall, voerall, oray, opaul, oarally, ofal, orrally, obal, owrld, ouray, errly, roral, ortal, eteral, aerail, ariail, arial, ottl, oful, ocala, aperal, doral, koreal, oiil, operal, origale, orrrr, outl, or'rm, rral, roayle, seral, urrl, pral, 0ral, 9ral, o5al, o4al, orzl, orsl, orwl, orql, orap, orao, oiral, okral, olral, opral, 0oral, o0ral, 9oral, o9ral, oeral, odral, ordal, otral, o5ral, or5al, o4ral, or4al, orzal, orazl, orasl, orwal, orawl, orqal, oraql, orakl, oralk, orapl, oralp, oraol, oralo, orl, orla, o2al, oval, osal, oril, orcl, oaral, o ral, or al, ora l.
Definition of oral:
- an examination conducted by word of mouth
- ( anatomy) of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located; " the oral cavity"; " the oral mucous membrane"; " the oral surface of a starfish"
- a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth; fixation at this stage is said to result in dependence, selfishness, and aggression
- of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located; " the oral cavity"; " the oral mucous membrane"; " the oral surface of a starfish"
- Uttered by the mouth, or in words; spoken, not written; verbal; as, oral traditions; oral testimony; oral law.
- Uttered by the mouth; spoken; as, an oral statement; pertaining to, or situated near, the mouth; as, the oral cavity.
- Relating to the mouth.
- Uttered by the mouth: spoken.
- Spoken, not written.
- By word of mouth; spoken, not written.
- Uttered by the mouth or in words; spoken, not written.
- Or belonging to the mouth ; on the side on which the mouth lies.
- [ Latin] Pert. or belonging to the mouth; on the side on which the mouth lies.
Usage examples for oral
162.- When the true nature of Education is better understood, it will be found that a child may have advanced far on its path by oral instruction, before it be either necessary or desirable that he should be compelled to read for himself. A Practical Enquiry into the Philosophy of Education by James Gall