Common misspellings for painting:
apponting, waniting, apointing, pointint, paintigns, printin, paintiing, mainting, pianting, poinient, painitng, paintanda, pantings, pennding, pointant, picting, prnting, pantomine, paernting, paseting, gabbapentin, parntner, wantting, paniting, piantings, paintent, apoointing, paranting, paniking, pownding, wianting, maintin, poiniant, paingint, pinding, prinitng, paintins, partiapating, paiting, poending, panicing, facepainting, hopkinton, paintint, mainiting, peniding, pointning, plaintain, plantin, paintimg, paisting, piting, pamiiting, maintaing, poitning, pounting, wannting, pintings, pointfinger, aintain, apinting, paingting, waintin, pendiong, wainting, pantient, penidng, patienting, poinitng, parentign, pinicing, painiting, parneting, peinding, pertainting, pionting, tuckpointing, ponitng, pertainging, painging, paionting, diapointing, ponting, painint, printiner, puitting, mainitaing, pointingh, paintiff, spinting, priniting, pondiing, panitng, opionating, paainting, panitings, paiinting, pantyline, miantaing, ointing, panthing, maintein, oainting, paintin, palnting, pantng, peventing, poinint, pirnting, planiting, paintig, paintng, pointng, parntering, pinpoiting, poiinting, paitning, parrenting, pariting, prionting, pendnig, painthing, paintaing, paint9ing, pinting, parinting, pertainning, poniting, pointin, maintina, partting, payting, pakitani, poinding, poingiant, prinding, paintinga, pointn, panopticon, printng, hiniting, epanding, happenting, anting, pringting, pointitng, plannting, piinting, pantamine, paintign, polinating, apponiting, printting, patining, painand, dialpainting, poitnign, patening, parnten, panding, printiing, pantone, ponding, gabepentin, paintg, paininting, paneting, plainting, paenting, pincing, pinitg, pivioting, planeting, poineint, pointiing, painterl y, lainting, -ainting, 0ainting, pzinting, psinting, pwinting, pqinting, paunting, pajnting, paknting, paonting, pa9nting, pa8nting, paibting, paimting, paijting, paihting, painring, painfing, painying, pain6ing, pain5ing, paintung, paintjng, paintkng, paintong, paint9ng, paint8ng, paintibg, paintijg, paintihg, paintinf, paintinv, paintinb, paintinh, paintiny, opainting, poainting, lpainting, -painting, p-ainting, 0painting, p0ainting, pzainting, pazinting, psainting, pasinting, pwainting, pawinting, pqainting, paqinting, pauinting, paiunting, pajinting, paijnting, pakinting, paiknting, paointing, pa9inting, pai9nting, pa8inting, pai8nting, paibnting, painbting, paimnting, painmting, painjting, paihnting, painhting, painrting, paintring, painfting, paintfing, paintging, painyting, paintying, pain6ting, paint6ing, pain5ting, paint5ing, paintuing, paintiung, paintjing, paintijng, paintking, paintikng, paintoing, paintiong, painti9ng, paint8ing, painti8ng, paintibng, paintinbg, paintimng, paintinmg, paintinjg, paintihng, paintinhg, paintinfg, paintingf, paintinvg, paintingv, paintingb, paintingh, paintinyg, paintingy, paintintg, paintingt, panting, paining, paintnig, ppainting, painnting, paintting, paintinng, paintingg, xainting, tainting, rainting, qainting, peinting, pcinting, paynting, paanting, pamnting, pahnting, pai.ting, paifting, pailting, paioting, pain4ing, painding, painping, painving, painuing, paintyng, paintang, paintmng, painthng, painti.g, paintifg, paintilg, paintiog, paintinw, paintino, paintinc, paintine, paayentayeng, paeyenteyeng, painntinng, pa inting, pai nting, pain ting, paint ing, painti ng, paintin g.
Definition of painting:
- the occupation of a house painter; " house painting was the only craft he knew"
- graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; " a small painting by Picasso"; " he bought the painting as an investment"; " his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- the act of applying paint to a surface; " you can finish the job of painting faster with a roller than with a brush"
- making a picture with paints; " he studied painting and sculpture for many years"
- creating a picture with paints; " he studied painting and sculpture for many years"
- The act or employment of laying on, or adorning with, paints or colors.
- The work of the painter; also, any work of art in which objects are represented in color on a flat surface; a colored representation of any object or scene; a picture.
- Color laid on; paint.
- A depicting by words; vivid representation in words.
- The act or art of laying on colors with a brush; the art of showing objects on a surface by means of colors; a picture in colors.
- The act or art of using paints; a painted picture.
- The act or employment of laying on colours; the art of representing objects or scenes in colours; a picture.
- The art of laying on colours, or of representing objects by delineations and colours; a picture; a painted resemblance.