Common misspellings for passing:
playsing, passegner, pocessing, assuing, pageing, pasify, pressign, presssing, isssuing, passaion, pyscian, prssing, spasing, purshising, purchaasing, posisining, oppsoing, passonate, pusing, posessing, phsing, supassing, pusuing, parusing, pasient, paasing, pusshing, passin, passaway, pasadina, paseting, massaing, passign, waising, prasing, opossing, passinate, possesing, passanger, presing, passengar, peirsing, persin, pauseing, assing, patosin, pleaasing, pursiuing, persuing, pissin, passener, passesing, praiseing, passinig, pasison, assin, oppossing, plasing, pussing, pulseing, purchassing, cessing, purssuing, pasidina, passice, passinote, passoin, bypasing, posseing, pesueing, paisting, passiv, saysing, plessing, teassing, pasing, passine, paiying, persing, purcahsing, persinger, purchessing, apeasing, phising, paising, persueing, pressin, peasing, psyscian, pensing, passaage, possinle, pharsing, posesing, pathing, paveing, pearcing, piersing, prusing, pearsing, presseing, passoinate, pasin, posening, assaign, easeing, pasuing, posoin, cassing, psuhing, upusing, puasing, pasisng, palsing, apssing, persusing, passahe, possinly, passinger, psring, pasion, peesing, bassing, passng, aposing, assoing, lapseing, persuiing, picasson, puchasing, pading, partsin, kisssing, pormissing, wasing, spazzing, paicing, gessing, passag, assinge, payiing, paucing, peaircing, passons, passioin, payaing, phaseing, pasrking, poasting, paseing, oassing, possing, pasinet, pacifing, epassing, pessing, parchesing, psine, pshing, passon, parsuing, passint, poseing, ussing, wahsing, passanate, pasteing, passify, chassing, purshasing, pursuinig, posin, harssing, posseion, massinger, purseuing, passonite, passenge, passsing, prasieing, passsion, passeg, pursuiing, issing, passeing, maissing, asssign, passanot, cpersinger, passdown, perssuing, paasion, prossing, purshesing, passit, pusling, reassing, passsenge, paceing, passinoate, pasiing, plusing, passsage, pursueing, posein, passtion, poosing, apossing, pleassing, passadena, pssing, passige, passnger, potassiun, pleaseing, oposeing, praseing, pesuing, pssion, purseing, parcing, bassin, paseshon, psting, pasinger, hassing, kssing, pasny, passway, passaneger, ipassing, passaing, passens, passhion, passioon, paseint, pauing, paiving, payuing, pesin, pising, potossin, psoing, possising, parising, plussing, puchaseing, perseuing, porsuing, pursuiong, 0assing, pzssing, psssing, pwssing, pqssing, pazsing, paxsing, paesing, pawsing, pasaing, paszing, pasxing, paswing, passung, passjng, passkng, passong, pass9ng, pass8ng, passibg, passimg, passijg, passihg, passinf, passinv, passinb, passinh, passiny, opassing, poassing, lpassing, plassing, -passing, p-assing, 0passing, p0assing, pzassing, pazssing, psassing, pwassing, pawssing, pqassing, paqssing, paassing, pasasing, paszsing, paxssing, pasxsing, padssing, pasdsing, paessing, pasesing, paswsing, passzing, passxing, passding, passwing, passuing, passiung, passjing, passijng, passking, passikng, passoing, passiong, pass9ing, passi9ng, pass8ing, passi8ng, passibng, passinbg, passimng, passinmg, passinjg, passihng, passinhg, passinfg, passingf, passinvg, passingv, passingb, passingh, passinyg, passingy, passintg, passingt, passig, psasing, passnig, ppassing, passiing, passinng, passingg, xassing, rassing, qassing, pissing, pcssing, pa3sing, pacsing, paqsing, parsing, pas3ing, pasqing, passyng, passmng, passhng, passi.g, passifg, passilg, passiog, passinw, passino, passinc, passayeng, passeyeng, pa ssing, pas sing, pass ing, passi ng, passin g.
Definition of passing:
- Going by, beyond, or through; departing; as, the passing hour; casual; as, a passing comment.
- a football play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate; " the coach sent in a passing play on third and long"
- a bodily process of passing from one place or stage to another; " the passage of air from the lungs"; " the passing of flatus"
- the end of something; " the passing of winter"
- The act of one who, or that which, passes; the act of going by or away.
- The act of going by; departure.
- The act of going past; the act of carrying through all the regular forms, as a bill through Parliament.
- Exceedingly; excessively; surpassingly; as, passing fair; passing strange.
- In a surpassing degree; exceedingly.
- Exceedingly; surpassingly.
- Surpassingly; exceedingly.
- Supremely excellent; eminent; departing.
- hasty and without attention to detail; not thorough; " a casual ( or cursory) inspection failed to reveal the house's structural flaws"; " a passing glance"; " perfunctory courtesy"
- allowing you to pass ( e. g., an examination or inspection) satisfactorily; " a passing grade"
- moving by or going past; " the passing cars"
- ( American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate; " the coach sent in a passing play on third and long"
- of advancing the ball by throwing it; " a team with a good passing attack"; " a pass play"
- Relating to the act of passing or going; going by, beyond, through, or away; departing.
- Exceeding; surpassing, eminent.
- Going by: surpassing.