Common misspellings for primary:
primamry, pramary, primariliay, premaure, rimary, prelimianry, promary, prelimanary, primally, primaryily, prepiminary, prelimnary, eprimary, prommissory, primay, primrary, preimarily, primarliy, priminary, primarilay, piracry, promosory, preoare, promisorry, oroachimaru, primarilty, probraly, aromory, primpary, privare, primium, primariley, prilimanary, ptrimary, primairy, primaray, prelimary, primarlly, pulmary, priaire, primarty, primiarly, primarilly, primarilary, primarioy, prelimenary, prolary, periphary, premire, primially, priotiry, priror, prelimanry, prortray, primeraly, primarity, primarally, promisarry, prinary, primairly, parapro, priamry, bramara, progra, prohram, peripery, primarly, primeary, perlimary, preimere, prempro, priemere, premiure, remary, primature, orimary, primiarliy, premiar, primarm, promissry, primarley, primiary, prelinimary, primery, primarry, promissary, primarelly, premere, primarie, prilimary, pulmuary, progmram, prmarily, prmature, primaryly, primariy, pripr, primanry, primry, primararly, pragrah, primerily, prrimary, prioriy, promisssory, prmary, prevare, primar, prirmarly, promiseary, prelimimary, primered, promgram, primarary, protray, priamrily, teachprimary, primerly, primiere, prymary, primares, primany, priimary, primiarily, perifery, promessery, priro, prairy, primarrily, probulary, primarially, pimary, proimary, primaraly, prelimilary, primaly, prelimiary, pulomary, prmiary, primaty, priarie, pyrimad, primnary, pahrmacy, prelimenry, protary, priomary, pirmary, pigrimage, prirmary, primarys, primrily, priare, primre, progamr, plerimanary, primalry, promisory, prommisory, preimary, primere, primiraly, aprimary, primarialy, prpimary, primatry, prelimernary, pramarily, primaraliy, pulmolary, primarrilly, premear, promisary, prelimatory, priemire, permary, priamary, primarirly, prompr, periffary, premarily, primare, primart, promissiory, primarely, primory, primarilry, premary, primmary, prary, pecurinary, proimity, precario, primairily, pyrimade, promossory, priotry, prejury, primari, ceromory, peimary, promore, primeire, paramore, primariliy, prinmary, promarily, privary, primaliry, promatory, primilary, promprly, paimary, periemtr, primetre, peripehry, praiary, preminilary, premlinary, prilimnary, premautre, prerare, perimarily, primerilly, primirily, prymarily, praimary, praimery, priamy, priary, primaary, primarhy, pripmary, primevara, prmissory, promissiry, primaril y, lrimary, 0rimary, pdimary, pfimary, ptimary, p5imary, p4imary, prumary, prjmary, prkmary, pr9mary, pr8mary, prikary, prijary, primzry, primsry, primwry, primqry, primaey, prima5y, prima4y, primarg, primarh, primaru, primar7, primar6, oprimary, porimary, lprimary, plrimary, -primary, p-rimary, 0primary, p0rimary, perimary, pdrimary, prdimary, pfrimary, prfimary, prtimary, p5rimary, pr5imary, p4rimary, pr4imary, pruimary, priumary, prjimary, prijmary, prkimary, prikmary, pr9imary, pri9mary, pr8imary, pri8mary, primkary, primjary, primzary, primazry, primsary, primasry, primwary, primawry, primqary, primaqry, primaery, primarey, primadry, primardy, primafry, primarfy, prima5ry, primar5y, prima4ry, primar4y, primaryt, primargy, primaryg, primaryh, primaruy, primaryu, primar7y, primary7, primar6y, primary6, rpimary, primray, primayr, pprimary, primaryy, xrimary, trimary, rrimary, qrimary, p2imary, pbimary, pzimary, pvimary, ppimary, psimary, prmmary, prhmary, pri-ary, prieary, priiary, prioary, prilary, primiry, primcry, prima2y, primazy, primapy, primar9, primarq, primarx, prayemary, preyemary, pr imary, pri mary, prim ary, prima ry, primar y.
Definition of primary:
- First; principal; chief; leading.
- one of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird's wing
- That which is first in rank, place, or importance; a meeting of voters to name candidates, etc., to be voted for in a coming election; one of the large flight- feathers in a bird's wing.
- That which is highest in rank or importance.
- That which stands highest in rank or importance; the large feathers on the last joint of a bird's wing. Primary- colours. See Colour. Primary rocks, the earliest rocks of the earth's crust, from the permian downwards.
- That which is first or highest in rank; opposed to secondary.
- most important element; " the chief aim of living"; " the main doors were of solid glass"; " the principal rivers of America"; " the principal example"; " policemen were primary targets"
- of or being the essential or basic part; " an elementary need for love and nurturing"
- of first rank or importance or value; direct and immediate rather than secondhand; " primary goals"; " a primary effect"; " primary sources"; " a primary interest"
- First in order of time or development or in intention; primitive; fundamental; original.
- First in order, as being preparatory to something higher; as, primary assemblies; primary schools.
- First in dignity or importance; chief; principal; as, primary planets; a matter of primary importance.
- Earliest formed; fundamental.
- Illustrating, possessing, or characterized by, some quality or property in the first degree; having undergone the first stage of substitution or replacement.
- That which stands first in order, rank, or importance; a chief matter.
- A primary meeting; a caucus.
- One of the large feathers on the distal joint of a bird's wing. See Plumage, and Illust. of Bird.
- A primary planet; the brighter component of a double star. See under Planet.
- In the first order of time, place, or rank; original; chief; principal; first in order of development; hence, lowest; as, a primary school; preparatory.
- 1. First, principal. 2. The first manifestation of syphilis, or the chancre.
- First, original: chief: primitive.
- Original; first; chief.
- Original; first; fundamental; chief.
- First in order of time; original; chief; principal; intended, as a school, for elementary instruction; radical.
- First in order of time or formation; first in place; rank, or importance; original; principal; preparatory or lowest in order, as schools or political assemblies.
- First; principal; original; axis, feathers, meristem, root, wood.
- [ Latin] First; principal; original; appl. axis, feathers, meristem, root, wood( biol.).