Common misspellings for purser:
pirze, persul, persue, persua, purcahser, pussie, preser, purves, posser, pursaue, burser, purhase, pursite, plesuer, pursut, purces, surper, purpece, porce, pussel, posuer, uuser, persay, purpase, pciuer, pursay, puser, pursun, curser, perseu, pursu, purfier, pruse, purcheser, purcase, pursway, pursan, pleser, prusser, porscehe, pusre, purced, perfer, preusser, persen, pussey, cpurse, persser, purson, purce, puther, purness, puirsue, perssue, cpourse, perserv, pversee, purose, pasor, perfesor, pusure, puncer, pourpse, pursur, purpsoe, porse, ourse, pursure, purcuse, powser, persuer, persih, puersue, purpuse, pursis, purahse, pursal, persew, porwer, purser''s, pursee, persavier, purese, persever, purperse, purseu, pursuee, purseue, kurse, purcelli, phurpess, purpse, persiver, paraser, purcise, perfeer, pussher, puresue, pirse, pulizer, pursit, pursuet, orser, persure, porfesor, persavear, persey, pusue, pursuader, pursiue, persuay, puporse, purseude, uaser, perse, puchaser, pourse, purspoe, pursud, purseued, purset, pursual, pirsue, parsih, purchser, puase, upser, ppraiser, persae, pazer, piercer, plser, pooser, purrr, pursied, pursser, persur, 0urser, pyrser, phrser, pjrser, p8rser, p7rser, pueser, pudser, pufser, putser, pu5ser, pu4ser, puraer, purzer, purxer, purder, purwer, purswr, purssr, pursdr, pursrr, purs4r, purs3r, pursef, purse5, opurser, pourser, lpurser, plurser, p-urser, 0purser, p0urser, pyurser, puyrser, phurser, puhrser, pjurser, pujrser, piurser, puirser, p8urser, pu8rser, p7urser, pu7rser, puerser, pureser, pudrser, purdser, pufrser, purfser, putrser, purtser, pu5rser, pur5ser, pu4rser, pur4ser, puraser, pursaer, purzser, purszer, purxser, pursxer, pursder, purseer, purwser, purswer, pursewr, pursesr, pursedr, pursrer, purserr, purs4er, purse4r, purs3er, purse3r, pursere, purserd, pursefr, purserf, pursetr, pursert, purse5r, purser5, purser4, uprser, pruser, pusrer, puresr, ppurser, puurser, purrser, xurser, turser, rurser, qurser, p5rser, ptrser, pu2ser, pubser, puzser, puvser, pupser, pusser, pur3er, purcer, purqer, purrer, pursmr, pursar, pursgr, purse2, purseb, pursez, pursev, pursep, pu rser, pur ser, purs er, purse r.
Definition of purser:
- The person appointed by the master of a ship or vessel, whose duty It is to take care of the ship's books, in which every thing on board is inserted, as well the names of mariners as the articles of merchandise shipped. Roccus, Ins. note.
- an officer aboard a ship who keeps accounts and attends to the passengers' welfare
- A commissioned officer in the navy who had charge of the provisions, clothing, and public moneys on shipboard; -- now called paymaster.
- A clerk on steam passenger vessels whose duty it is to keep the accounts of the vessels, such as the receipt of freight, tickets, etc.
- Colloquially, any paymaster or cashier.
- An officer having charge of the provisions, clothing, and money of a ship; paymaster.
- An officer who has charge of the provisions, clothing, and accounts of a ship, now termed a " paymaster.".
- Paymaster in the navy.
- An officer having charge of the accounts, etc., of a vessel; paymaster.
- A commissioned officer who had charge of the provisions, money, & c., of the ship; a paymaster.
- The officer who keeps the accounts of the ship to which he belongs, and who acts as general purveyor- now called a paymaster.