Common misspellings for reading:
readoing, regardign, rmeain, pretaing, readdily, reatining, rting, readi, redunf, redarding, redemeing, headiing, reactin, tredding, reasding, rearding, readio, relaing, tireding, traading, readin, redaing, dreding, regardiing, dreeding, rgarding, ragarding, raiing, riiding, rideing, reden, rendeing, wroding, greeding, redifing, teading, dearing, recating, ridng, eading, randing, regaarding, retuing, reguarding, rregarding, morauding, retating, regairding, remaing, redeming, readonly, reasuing, treatign, reaoning, regading, rigding, rawing, deadine, readling, ridin, reltaing, repaiing, teaing, readins, reuing, regardin, recting, raddiant, readinig, readeing, regauarding, reasing, reqarding, readinss, radint, rebuding, areading, riaing, rergarding, reapiting, readung, shreading, reggarding, reasdon, gradeing, frauding, readiny, readfing, feauding, ridinng, reduing, remdone, radion, neading, reain, relting, breding, tradeing, ridiing, reaxing, reoasing, brading, readthe, rieting, reaking, reallign, reharden, cearitn, wreading, readnig, reedeming, readig, receading, rejoing, forwrading, radin, readingd, reguardign, reting, redooing, readiy, ridind, redialing, retieing, reaing, reeding, resating, forwrding, remiting, freaudian, recoding, rewrding, rotaing, bredding, heaading, reguding, readching, redifne, trrading, remoding, wrealing, retin, reamading, rrgarding, radeating, reagarding, shreeding, readons, reasting, freedinner, relaiting, realting, sreading, readind, shreadding, retaingin, reahing, theading, reeading, rding, reaidng, repaing, readand, reaccting, treaating, shreding, readimng, regardeing, reziding, redesing, creatting, reacing, redisgn, roating, ceeding, readng, reaving, redeaming, etaing, quading, redings, reagardin, recuing, regerding, retaiing, treaing, raeding, greading, cheading, readint, regearding, raidiading, reaging, headding, createing, leadign, sheading, reduding, peding, remding, weading, roading, retaling, eding, rewading, gherardini, resding, reapeting, rerading, reaeding, deaing, pading, treaiting, rading, erating, redaring, reaading, repating, readines, refarding, readign, eeating, redaings, ridign, reasign, rewauding, readen, rwadan, erroding, tradign, retaing, redon, reagding, rewardeing, recoarding, rewardin, retaine, ading, keading, regurding, remidn, rwedding, oridarny, readinga, regaeding, feading, requarding, treeating, dredding, remodeing, repeading, reording, reding, tearign, oreding, reaciton, recuding, dreating, readiliy, rreading, regaurding, readiong, rremaing, redicing, relateing, reatiner, realing, rewardinf, reatin, broading, rouding, reacding, readingit, readson, reguading, ereading, rewrading, eeding, regauding, breating, retainig, remiding, ratiing, redening, headign, mading, redcing, wreiting, deading, redemming, readyi, readuing, readinf, readiing, reating, creatinga, raguarding, rarting, reassing, readining, regardinga, meading, reegarding, retein, reapting, regaing, leadiing, reafing, rodding, readon, rehgarding, readong, relatiing, reddeming, rateing, creatiing, retainage, ruding, ryding, readingf, readinging, ratin, retakeing, raidng, erodeing, parrading, readding, erading, rpeating, 1reading, ralating, recarding, headeing, wrating, reharding, retaning, wriding, breeeding, regharding, roudning, readit, treding, regardding, realling, breadding, creataing, roding, grdaing, heaeding, raidiant, raidin, ratign, readaing, readinng, readking, readsing, raedings, readiings, reddon, reedeeming, redduing, regadign, regarting, rgardign, rleating, remeding, trieding, treadion, treateing, eeading, 5eading, 4eading, rwading, rsading, rdading, rrading, r4ading, r3ading, rezding, rewding, reqding, reaeing, readjng, readkng, read9ng, read8ng, readibg, readimg, readijg, readihg, readinv, readinb, readinh, dreading, rdeading, freading, rfeading, treading, rteading, 5reading, r5eading, 4reading, r4eading, rweading, rseading, resading, redading, re4ading, r3eading, re3ading, rezading, reazding, reawding, reqading, reaqding, reaxding, readxing, readcing, reafding, readring, readiung, readjing, readijng, readikng, read9ing, readi9ng, read8ing, readi8ng, readibng, readinbg, readinmg, readinjg, readihng, readinhg, readinfg, readinvg, readingv, readingb, readingh, readinyg, readingy, readintg, readingt, readingg, 2eading, zeading, seading, ruading, rmading, recding, readyng, readang, readmng, readhng, readi.g, readifg, readiog, readinw, readino, readinc, readine, readayeng, readeyeng, r eading, re ading, rea ding, read ing, readi ng, readin g.
Definition of reading:
- the act of measuring with meters or similar instruments; " he has a job meter reading for the gas company"
- a city on the River Thames in Berkshire in southern England
- the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message; " he enjoys reading books"
- written material intended to be read; " the teacher assigned new readings"; " he bought some reading material at the airport"
- a particular interpretation or performance; " on that reading it was an insult"; " he was famous for his reading of Mozart"
- The act of one who reads; perusal; also, printed or written matter to be read.
- Study of books; literary scholarship; as, a man of extensive reading.
- A lecture or prelection; public recital.
- The way in which anything reads; force of a word or passage presented by a documentary authority; lection; version.
- Manner of reciting, or acting a part, on the stage; way of rendering.
- An observation read from the scale of a graduated instrument; as, the reading of a barometer.
- Perusal of written or printed matter; study of books; scholarship; public recital; as, to give readings from the poets; form of a particular passage in a book; as, various readings of a passage in Shakespeare; written or printed matter to be perused; manner of interpreting; as, an actor's reading of his lines; that which is shown by a scientific instrument; as, the reading of a gas meter.
- Act of reading: persual: study of books: public or formal recital: the way in which a passage reads: an interpretation of a passage or work.
- Perusal; recital; interpretation or language of a passage.
- The act of one who reads; study.
- That which is read; exact form of a passage or word in a given book; interpretation; rendering.
- The act of reading; study of books; a lecture; a public recital; the way in which a passage reads; interpretation and rendering; the formal recital of a bill by the proper officer before the legislative body which is to consider it.
- A perusal; a public recital; a lecture; a given word or passage as it reads in a particular MS. or printed book; a version or interpretation of a particular passage in a book, as conveying the true meaning of its author; the formal recital of a bill before Parliament, as first reading.
- of Read
- Of or pertaining to the act of reading; used in reading.
- Addicted to reading; as, a reading community.
- Addicted to reading.
- Addicted to or devoted to reading.