Common misspellings for ready:
redeay, eady, redemy, readdily, reqad, readi, rady, gredy, readio, redue, readin, radoi, reddsh, rtoday, lready, recd'd, reand, redy, greaty, aready, radley, remody, rewad, sready, readdly, retty, reeady, readom, readey, reard, reaio, retai, readu, reatry, reasd, reaid, reards, readh, reaad, rehad, reagy, perday, reide, roard, rhiyad, remadie, reoad, teady, rejoy, reahc, roaad, rekeyd, readiny, readr, rideau, realy, rread, aread, rdeady, wreid, reakky, friady, deady, eeryday, readthe, rbody, readz, retur, readig, rador, rooad, readaly, readfy, raedy, readyy, readt, redew, reeed, readliy, readiy, reair, rhead, readdy, reay, readuy, reada, reasy, reayy, greddy, readyly, readch, readds, realldy, reary, reapt, readerly, oready, neardy, leady, reaky, reahb, rnady, neady, pretyy, reaady, reday, readded, sread, greade, bready, raead, rety, readd, read, raddy, reate, ereader, readly, tueaday, aredy, reade, ruedly, readl, readyt, readlly, laready, rteally, rready, radly, seady, hreard, breade, redey, reacty, readcy, remdy, rerad, refiy, preatty, redar, readen, reatly, redoi, oretty, raido, rareaity, preeaty, readhy, oread, readed, readsy, ragady, feady, readilly, ruday, reandy, frady, riade, regad, dreay, raraty, reayd, ratye, ryiad, gready, reduc, resady, roaed, retair, riday, rerady, readiliy, realdy, reead, raelty, reaity, wread, reaader, rotay, reasdy, reaydy, rtead, reado, remediy, reaty, remidy, roedr, preaty, roead, readyfor, reddily, raggady, radme, readyi, readear, retag, wready, breaty, retly, tready, readely, predy, qeada, redaly, tredy, readty, redaer, cread, roadd, readon, reord, reart, hread, pread, remidey, remady, freedy, roudy, riyahd, roade, reiatity, readys, reaqdy, read180, iread, roday, redug, rodey, readyto, reaed, reacy, veryday, reald, eready, repayd, repoty, greeady, lread, dready, readit, brady, vryday, hraed, readf, reddy, rearder, readsa, readay, reqady, reauty, repaidy, reoaur, rhoad, wedday, rarat, raarat, rdea, radea, rdeidae, radeidae, rete, raete, rahat, raid, ridity, raidity, rietta, raietta, riidae, raiidae, roid, rouet, raouet, rrayed, rarayed, rrow wood, rarow wood, rrowhead, rarowhead, rrowroot, rarowroot, raty, rad hat, raddie, eeady, 5eady, 4eady, rwady, rsady, rdady, r4ady, r3ady, rezdy, resdy, rewdy, reqdy, reaxy, reafy, reaey, readg, read7, read6, fready, rfeady, rteady, 5ready, r5eady, 4ready, r4eady, rweady, rewady, rseady, redady, re4ady, r3eady, re3ady, rezady, reazdy, reawdy, reaxdy, readxy, reacdy, reafdy, reardy, readry, reaedy, readgy, readyg, readyh, readyu, read7y, ready7, read6y, ready6, erady, 2eady, zeady, ruady, rmady, raady, rgady, reidy, recdy, read9, readq, r eady, re ady, rea dy, read y.
Definition of ready:
- On the point; about; on the brink; near; -- with a following infinitive.
- To dispose in order.
- To prepare. To make ready, to provide and put in order.
- Prepared for what one is about to do or experience; equipped or supplied with what is needed for some act or event; prepared for immediate movement or action; as, the troops are ready to march; ready for the journey.
- Fitted or arranged for immediate use; causing no delay for lack of being prepared or furnished.
- Not slow or hesitating; quick in action or perception of any kind; dexterous; prompt; easy; expert; as, a ready apprehension; ready wit; a ready writer or workman.
- Offering itself at once; at hand; opportune; convenient; near; easy.
- A word of command, or a position, in the manual of arms, at which the piece is cocked and held in position to execute promptly the next command, which is, aim.
- On the point; about; on the brink; near; - with a following infinitive.
- poised for action; " their guns were at the ready"
- money; cash; - commonly with the; as, he was well supplied with the ready.
- In a state of preparation for immediate action; so as to need no delay.
- In a state of readiness or preparation.
- In a state of preparation.
- In such a state of preparation as to need no delay.
- brought into readiness; " dinner is ready"
- completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress; " get ready"; " she is ready to resign"; " the bridge is ready to collapse"; " I am ready to work"; " ready for action"; " ready for use"; " the soup will be ready in a minute"; " ready to learn to read"
- mentally disposed; " he was ready to believe her"
- ( of especially money) immediately available; " he seems to have ample ready money"; " a ready source of cash"
- Ready money; cash; -- commonly with the; as, he was well supplied with the ready.
- A number of things of the same kind, ordinarily used or classed together; a collection of articles which naturally complement each other, and usually go together; an assortment; a suit; as, a set of chairs, of china, of surgical or mathematical instruments, of books, etc.
- In condition to be used or to act immediately; quick; prompt; as, ready wit; ready payment; mentally fit or prepared; willing; as, ready to obey; about to do or be; likely; as, that tree is ready to fall; free to be used; easy to obtain; as, ready money.
- Prepared at the moment: prepared in mind: willing: not slow or awkward: dexterous: prompt: quick: present in hand: at hand: near: easy: on the point of.
- Prepared; willing; prompt; easy.
- At hand; available; handy.
- Prepared; quick; prompt; not embarrassed; furnished with what is necessary; arranged; set in order; not hesitating; willing; disposed; being at the point; not distant; easy; expeditious; expert; skilful; in hand, as a weapon or money; next to hand.