Common misspellings for refrain:
refrring, referen, refrane, refraine, reffering, reffereing, refin, regarign, refreash, refrecne, refering, refrehing, refrase, refrance, refrace, referanc, refraim, reffuring, rfrf, refreashing, drivetrain, referrung, refereing, rifraf, refraing, revrand, refrig, referrign, referrring, zofran, referringto, reaffrim, raparian, refrogran, referign, refrince, reveran, refreing, refuring, refran, reafering, refrent, rearfacing, refurring, hepharin, afrain, reagraing, referant, referying, referrig, refrral, frain, reffaree, refraind, refaring, refraiing, refraze, riperian, refrige, riparin, refram, reservarion, forain, rerain, referin, rifraff, refrenc, reforing, refreain, refrezing, refrrinf, referrimg, refain, refreame, refrech, reurring, refeerring, reervation, referig, referrin, riverfron, refrom, referator, referrinf, reffereeing, refration, referial, refferial, wireframing, referiing, refrad, refrm, reaffriming, refrshing, refreid, refearing, refraising, refferring, girefrind, refusinf, reveron, ribaviran, refurn, refrsh, refrogan, refraning, refudn, refrnce, refrian, refiring, refraise, refercne, rearrainge, refridge, recreaion, refreeing, rugerian, freeforall, referecne, referans, refrund, reframe, refrnec, rifrent, reffaral, reframing, refreah, refreshin, srevring, rvariance, wireframe, eefrain, fefrain, tefrain, 5efrain, 4efrain, rwfrain, rsfrain, rdfrain, rrfrain, r4frain, r3frain, redrain, recrain, revrain, regrain, rerrain, refeain, refdain, reffain, reftain, ref5ain, ref4ain, refrzin, refrsin, refrwin, refrqin, refraun, refrajn, refrakn, refraon, refra9n, refra8n, refraib, refraij, refraih, erefrain, reefrain, drefrain, rdefrain, frefrain, rfefrain, trefrain, rtefrain, 5refrain, r5efrain, 4refrain, r4efrain, rwefrain, rewfrain, rsefrain, resfrain, redfrain, rrefrain, rerfrain, re4frain, r3efrain, re3frain, refdrain, recfrain, refcrain, revfrain, refvrain, regfrain, refgrain, retfrain, reftrain, refrrain, referain, refrdain, reffrain, refrfain, refrtain, ref5rain, refr5ain, ref4rain, refr4ain, refrzain, refrazin, refrsain, refrasin, refrwain, refrawin, refrqain, refraqin, refrauin, refraiun, refrajin, refraijn, refrakin, refraikn, refraoin, refraion, refra9in, refrai9n, refra8in, refrai8n, refraibn, refrainb, refraimn, refrainm, refrainj, refraihn, refrainh, efrain, rfrain, refrin, refrai, erfrain, rferain, rerfain, refarin, refrani, refraain, refraiin, refrainn, 2efrain, refrain, befrain, zefrain, vefrain, pefrain, sefrain, rufrain, rmfrain, rafrain, rgfrain, renrain, rebrain, ref2ain, refbain, refzain, refvain, refpain, refsain, refriin, refrein, refrcin, refrayn, refraan, reframn, refrahn, refraif, refrail, refraio, refreign, refraayen, refraeyen, r efrain, re frain, ref rain, refr ain, refra in, refrai n.
Definition of refrain:
- To keep one's self from action; to forbear.
- To hold within bounds; abstain from action; forbear.
- To hold back; to restrain; to keep within prescribed bounds; to curb; to govern.
- To abstain from
- To curb: to restrain.
- To keep one's self from action or interference; to hold aloof; to forbear; to abstain.
- To hold back; do without; check oneself; as, to refrain from doing a thing.
- To keep from action: to forbear.
- To abstain; for bear.
- not do something; " He refrained from hitting him back"; " she could not forbear weeping"
- The burden of a song; a phrase or verse which recurs at the end of each of the separate stanzas or divisions of a poetic composition.
- To hold back; to restrain.
- To restrain; to keep from action; to keep one's self from action or interference; to forbear.
- A phrase or strain repeated now and then throughout a poem or song; often, a verse or chorus of a song repeated at the end of each stanza.
- Recurrent phrase or burden of a song.
- A strain repeated at intervals, as in a song; a burden.
- The burden of a song or that which is repeated at the end of each stanza; a kind of musical repetition. See Refract.