Common misspellings for representation:
represnation, presontation, presentstion, reprosenative, presenentation, rapresentation, reperesenative, represntetive, representtive, videopresentation, representitvie, presentatiom, representavie, prensentation, represantation, presesentation, presiontation, repersentation, presentetion, preventation, reperesentation, represenatives, presentantion, represetations, repsentation, presentatioon, represetation, represesntations, presentasion, representitave, representationve, representitve, presnentation, repusentation, peresentation, representating, reprsenatives, representiations, represantatiions, prestentation, representivies, represntation, representaiton, represenational, reresentation, representiitve, epresentation, reprisentation, prezentation, presantation, precentation, reprasenative, representetive, represenative, represenativies, representiation, representaive, reppresentation, represanative, represenattives, presensation, represetnations, representtion, represntitve, poresentation, representatve, presentention, presntation, repisentation, rpresentation, pesentation, presntashion, represtation, represtentaion, presemtation, reprensentation, representin, presintation, representedng, represenataion, represenatation, rpesentation, representivetation, presentaition, presentatioin, representatoin, presenetation, representtaions, presenatation, representaions, represintation, representatiosn, representitev, representativ, presenttation, presentatation, represenations, prsentation, representaion, represeentation, represnetation, respresentations, represention, reprsentitve, representaives, preesnteation, representtives, reperseantion, presentaation, presentatiomn, representaton, presentaton, represnatation, presnetation, representign, representiative, repressentation, pracentation, representiing, repensentation, represenation, reprensatation, presentashon, representaional, representante, representeted, represesntation, representatio, rerepresentations, reperesntation, preseentation, presentastion, representavies, prresentation, preserntation, representaition, representatiion, representatin, repesentation, reprenstation, represtentation, represnetations, reprsentation, presentiation, representinf, persentation, presentattion, reprensation, rapresentant, presesntation, presenatattion, presentaqtion, repersentations, mispresentation, representivite, represinative, representeing, represetnation, represnetaion, respresentation, represeneting, apresentation, represenattive, pressentation, preesentation, prersentation, presenatattiopn, presentaiotn, presnestation, representatation, represenetation, representacion, representatoping, represniation, reprezentation, resprsentation, representional, represenataive, represnatives, represnetaiives, eepresentation, depresentation, fepresentation, tepresentation, 5epresentation, 4epresentation, rwpresentation, rspresentation, rdpresentation, rrpresentation, r4presentation, r3presentation, reoresentation, relresentation, re-resentation, re0resentation, repeesentation, repdesentation, repfesentation, reptesentation, rep5esentation, rep4esentation, reprwsentation, reprssentation, reprdsentation, reprrsentation, repr4sentation, repr3sentation, repreaentation, reprexentation, repredentation, repreeentation, reprewentation, represwntation, repressntation, represdntation, represrntation, repres4ntation, repres3ntation, represebtation, represemtation, represejtation, represehtation, represenration, represenfation, represengation, represenyation, represen6ation, represen5ation, representztion, representstion, representwtion, representqtion, representarion, representafion, representagion, representayion, representa6ion, representa5ion, representatuon, representatjon, representatkon, representatoon, representat9on, representat8on, representatiin, representatikn, representatiln, representatipn, representati0n, representati9n, representatiob, representatiom, representatioj, representatioh, erepresentation, reepresentation, drepresentation, rdepresentation, frepresentation, rfepresentation, trepresentation, rtepresentation, 5representation, r5epresentation, 4representation, r4epresentation, rwepresentation, rewpresentation, rsepresentation, redpresentation, rrepresentation, rerpresentation, re4presentation, r3epresentation, re3presentation, reopresentation, reporesentation, relpresentation, replresentation, re-presentation, rep-resentation, re0presentation, rep0resentation, repreesentation, repdresentation, reprdesentation, repfresentation, reprfesentation, reptresentation, reprtesentation, rep5resentation, repr5esentation, rep4resentation, repr4esentation, reprwesentation, reprewsentation, reprsesentation, repredsentation, reprresentation, reprersentation, repre4sentation, repr3esentation, repre3sentation, repreasentation, represaentation, reprezsentation, represzentation, reprexsentation, represxentation, represdentation, represwentation, represewntation, represedntation, represrentation, represerntation, repres4entation, represe4ntation, repres3entation, represe3ntation, represebntation, represenbtation, represemntation, represenmtation, represejntation, represenjtation, represehntation, represenhtation, represenrtation, representration, represenftation, representfation, represengtation, representgation, represenytation, representyation, represen6tation, represent6ation, represen5tation, represent5ation, representzation, representaztion, representsation, representastion, representwation, representawtion, representqation, representaqtion, representartion, representatrion, representaftion, representatfion, representagtion, representatgion, representaytion, representatyion, representa6tion, representat6ion, representa5tion, representat5ion, representatuion, representatiuon, representatjion, representatijon, representatkion, representatikon, representatoion, representatioon, representat9ion, representati9on, representat8ion, representati8on, representatioin, representatiokn, representatilon, representatioln, representatipon, representatiopn, representati0on, representatio0n, representatio9n, representatiobn, representationb, representatiomn, representationm, representatiojn, representationj, representatiohn, representationh, repreentation, erpresentation, rperesentation, rerpesentation, reprseentation, repreesntation, represenattion, representtaion, representatino, represenntation, representtation, representaation, representattion, representationn, 2epresentation, representation, bepresentation, zepresentation, vepresentation, pepresentation, sepresentation, rupresentation, rmpresentation, rgpresentation, rexresentation, retresentation, rerresentation, reqresentation, rep2esentation, repbesentation, repzesentation, repvesentation, reppesentation, repsesentation, reprusentation, reprmsentation, reprasentation, reprgsentation, repre3entation, reprecentation, repreqentation, reprerentation, represuntation, represmntation, represgntation, represe.tation, represeftation, represeltation, represeotation, represen4ation, represendation, represenpation, represenvation, represenuation, representition, representetion, representction, representa4ion, representadion, representapion, representavion, representauion, representatyon, representataon, representatmon, representathon, representatign, representatimn, representatinn, representatiof, representatiol, representatioo, representatayeon, representateyeon, represcentation, r epresentation, repr esentation, repre sentation, repres entation, represe ntation, represen tation, represent ation, representa tion, representat ion, representati on, representatio n.
Definition of representation:
- a presentation to the mind in the form of an idea or image
- an activity that stands as an equivalent of something or results in an equivalent
- the act of representing; standing in for someone or some group and speaking with authority in their behalf
- creation that is a visual or tangible rendering of someone or something
- the right of being representated by delegates who have a voice in some legislative body
- a statement of facts and reasons made in appealing or protesting; " certain representations were made concerning police brutality"
- a factual statement made by one party in order to induce another party to enter into a contract; " the sales contract contains several representations by the vendor"
- a body of legislators that serve in behalf of some constituency; " a Congressional vacancy occurred in the representation from California"
- a creation that is a visual or tangible rendering of someone or something
- The act of representing, in any sense of the verb.
- That which represents.
- A dramatic performance; as, a theatrical representation; a representation of Hamlet.
- A description or statement; as, the representation of an historian, of a witness, or an advocate.
- Any collateral statement of fact, made orally or in writing, by which an estimate of the risk is affected, or either party is influenced.
- The state of being represented.
- The act of making statements in order to influence opinion; the statement so made; that which stands for or symbolizes something; as, Greek myths were representations of facts in nature; an image, model, or picture; a dramatic performance; a body of persons acting for others; as, the representation of a district in the legislature; the acting for, or standing in the place of, another, or others; the state of having persons to act in one's behalf; as, no taxation without representation.
- Act of representing or exhibiting: that which represents: an image: picture: dramatic performance: part performed by a representative: statement.
- Act of representing; that which represents; an image; picture; exhibition; statement; body of representatives.
- The act of representing, or the state of bening represented.
- That which represents; a likeness; model; description; dramatic performance.
- Representatives collectively.
- A second presentation.
- The act of representing; that which represents something; likeness; exhibition, as of a play on the stage; exhibition of a character in a play; statement or account; a standing in the place of another; appearance for another; the business or function of a representative; representatives collectively.
- The act of describing or showing; a respectful declaration; that which exhibits by resemblance, as a picture or a statue; a plan; a map; a model; performance, as of a play on the stage.