Common misspellings for resistance:
resistantly, resistnat, ristance, resisitance, reisistant, resisency, ssistance, persisitence, ressitance, persistience, assistnace, presistance, assistyance, resistanse, assaistance, residnce, assistabce, igsistance, resdince, assistannce, sustance, reistance, assistamnce, reststant, resistace, pesistence, resistamce, resisdance, resitence, resistable, assistacnce, assistaince, persistance, rsistance, curumstance, resistantance, sistance, residancey, assisstnace, asistanc, asistanace, asistance, resistence, resistnace, resistents, asisstance, resiatance, assistanace, asssistance, resisatance, assistrance, ressidence, resistants, assistancein, percistence, resisitence, assistnce, residance, resistens, recistence, restance, restitance, resistante, coexistance, resestant, resisdents, resisitant, resideance, renisaunce, restistant, resistanct, redisdence, receiptence, resisatnce, reasistance, asssistnace, resistanc, residancy, aasistance, resistency, resisdence, resisidence, assastance, assiistance, resedance, ressistant, restisticence, resisstance, assisatance, assissitance, resistanace, resistnce, asisitance, assisatnce, coexsistance, resitance, resisteance, assisrtance, resadance, resictance, resisance, withassistance, assistqance, resistane, reststance, assisatnace, risistance, resindence, resistsing, resestance, assistancce, rassistance, realisticness, resesstence, persisitance, reisistance, presistence, assuistance, hesistancy, assestance, reisitance, recistant, resistancy, assisstance, assisitance, persistancy, recistance, assistaance, hesistance, restistance, resistanceto, assistaqnce, resindency, resistacne, resistencce, percistance, resistand, resistences, assostance, resistince, asiistance, assisttance, risistant, aassistance, assisistance, asistence, resisitand, esistence, ressistance, cosistancy, asistancew, assisctance, assistabnce, assistancefor, assisyance, cucimstance, resistances, persistanse, residenace, residince, reisstance, restince, resisistant, resistamnt, resistan, resistatnt, susstance, eesistance, desistance, fesistance, tesistance, 5esistance, 4esistance, rwsistance, rssistance, rdsistance, rrsistance, r4sistance, r3sistance, reaistance, rezistance, rexistance, redistance, reeistance, rewistance, resustance, resjstance, reskstance, resostance, res9stance, res8stance, resiztance, resixtance, residtance, resietance, resiwtance, resisrance, resisfance, resisgance, resisyance, resis6ance, resis5ance, resistznce, resistsnce, resistwnce, resistqnce, resistabce, resistajce, resistahce, resistanxe, resistanve, resistanfe, resistande, resistancw, resistancs, resistancd, resistancr, resistanc4, resistanc3, eresistance, reesistance, dresistance, rdesistance, fresistance, rfesistance, tresistance, rtesistance, 5resistance, r5esistance, 4resistance, r4esistance, rwesistance, rewsistance, rsesistance, redsistance, rresistance, rersistance, re4sistance, r3esistance, re3sistance, resaistance, rezsistance, reszistance, rexsistance, resxistance, resdistance, reseistance, reswistance, resuistance, resiustance, resjistance, resijstance, reskistance, resikstance, resoistance, resiostance, res9istance, resi9stance, res8istance, resi8stance, resiastance, resizstance, resisztance, resixstance, resisxtance, residstance, resisdtance, resiestance, resisetance, resiwstance, resiswtance, resisrtance, resistrance, resisftance, resistfance, resisgtance, resistgance, resisytance, resistyance, resis6tance, resist6ance, resis5tance, resist5ance, resistzance, resistaznce, resistsance, resistasnce, resistwance, resistawnce, resistqance, resistaqnce, resistabnce, resistanbce, resistamnce, resistanmce, resistajnce, resistanjce, resistahnce, resistanhce, resistanxce, resistancxe, resistanvce, resistancve, resistanfce, resistancfe, resistandce, resistancde, resistancwe, resistancew, resistancse, resistanced, resistancre, resistancer, resistanc4e, resistance4, resistanc3e, resistance3, esistance, resstance, ersistance, rseistance, resitsance, resistanec, resiistance, resisttance, resistaance, resistannce, resistancce, resistancee, 2esistance, resistance, besistance, zesistance, vesistance, pesistance, sesistance, rusistance, rmsistance, rasistance, rgsistance, re3istance, reqistance, reristance, resystance, resastance, resmstance, reshstance, resi3tance, resiqtance, resirtance, resis4ance, resispance, resisvance, resisuance, resistcnce, resista.ce, resistafce, resistalce, resistaoce, resistanke, resistange, resistanae, resistanbe, resistancu, resistancm, resistanca, resistancg, resayestance, reseyestance, r esistance, re sistance, res istance, resi stance, resis tance, resist ance, resista nce, resistan ce, resistanc e.
Definition of resistance:
- the military action of resisting the enemy's advance; " the enemy offered little resistance"
- group action in opposition to those in power
- the degree of unresponsiveness of a disease- causing microorganism to antibiotics or other drugs ( as in penicillin- resistant bacteria)
- any mechanical force that tends to retard or oppose motion
- The act of resisting; opposition, passive or active.
- The quality of not yielding to force or external pressure; that power of a body which acts in opposition to the impulse or pressure of another, or which prevents the effect of another power; as, the resistance of the air to a body passing through it; the resistance of a target to projectiles.
- A means or method of resisting; that which resists.
- A certain hindrance or opposition to the passage of an electrical current or discharge offered by conducting bodies. It bears an inverse relation to the conductivity, -- good conductors having a small resistance, while poor conductors or insulators have a very high resistance. The unit of resistance is the ohm.
- The act of opposing; a striving against; any force that works against another; the amount of power possessed by a body to oppose the passage through it of an electric current.
- 1. A passive force exerted in opposition to another and active force. 2. The opposition in a conductor to the passage of a current of electricity, whereby there is a loss of energy and a production of heat. 3. The power residing in the red blood cells to resist hemolysis and to preserve their shape under varying degrees of osmotic pressure in the liquor sanguinis.
- Act of resisting: opposition: ( mech.) the power of a body which acts in opposition to the impulse of another.
- Act of resisting; opposition.
- The act of resisting; opposition; that power of a body which acts in opposition to the impulse or pressure of another, or which prevents the effect of another power.