Common misspellings for rising:
wriying, bruiesing, reaising, resueing, isuing, prisine, resquing, reasoing, kising, crusing, isssuing, frocing, rason, ceioing, russirn, prssing, arizina, riside, rincing, resinged, chrisina, risin, mising, phsing, rusisan, hurassing, raiing, irasing, disign, rician, rithing, fising, waising, raissing, prasing, priucing, rison, resing, rasin, reasuing, romising, risiing, borwsing, nirsing, rizing, presing, ressin, brosing, rosing, resan, chrusing, crosing, chrisine, dresing, reasing, rinseing, disiny, reisling, raacing, riaing, brwsing, praiseing, resune, usiing, rissen, wriging, riseing, revsing, whising, reisn, rsync, sericin, risig, liseing, rihana, misiing, reliseing, reoasing, ricing, vising, reison, rainsing, prisiner, yusing, visine, raceing, resun, riping, risning, resuing, wizing, resync, cesing, weising, lisin, thisin, rusing, risding, pricign, fresing, nurising, nurisng, rasing, riscing, drssing, gicing, retieing, reisting, raisiing, raizing, raisig, fihsing, phising, recing, resong, raisign, reissueing, rceiving, rsien, ising, wriring, russain, grosing, riting, wriping, riseand, raseing, risien, risne, realising, uesing, risng, prusing, riesing, trusing, riisng, rasising, resighn, guising, nissing, raisng, cruisin, siing, frasing, reacing, realiseing, rasieing, lising, reciing, recicing, risan, horisin, russing, cruiseing, rescueing, reliasing, wriing, reosing, chising, raisn, rufusing, dising, hiusing, raiseing, nunrsing, recivng, relising, ridgeing, resine, recibing, huricine, arrising, riasing, rusain, terroising, resding, rissing, burising, rishing, kisssing, raisisng, risising, raisining, rizen, rusking, ariseing, rining, reasign, prisinor, disine, rriving, osing, raisinf, redisign, russin, righwing, prisin, wrieing, riing, relsiing, brusing, briusing, receinvg, arosing, raisan, cruizing, reuseing, raisedin, rshing, theorising, uusing, oricing, riching, parisienne, ressing, raicing, receing, rsting, kiising, reising, wrtieing, redicing, resising, eercieing, riteing, rasieng, reasning, raisning, roisin, nrusing, bruiseing, issing, rossing, harrising, eising, ralizing, lissing, riking, priasing, harasing, nuresing, resigne, risis, ristine, crising, rusling, faising, uysing, forusing, purising, rasion, hisin, reassing, errasing, rassiya, reviseing, rusiian, mizing, wrtiing, crasing, curising, uising, dreesing, risons, rescing, rivising, reicivng, raisined, trasing, wihsing, sising, rossina, rescin, rsing, remiscing, russien, dricing, risisng, russina, misin, eraseing, recieing, roasing, iosing, reiging, relesing, sireing, reasin, iusing, araising, rasiing, arisin, seising, riging, arsing, cresing, criusing, cruiising, krisna, krisina, miising, pising, parising, rasiin, raisnig, reisuring, refsing, reisusing, rescine, seisin, rewieing, risring, rsiing, risik, sericing, rsince, visin, rching, rchness, rachness, rguing, raguing, rgusianus, ragusianus, rgynnis, ragynnis, rizona ash, raizona ash, rkansas, rakansas, rrogance, rarogance, rsenic, rasenic, rsenious, rasenious, racking, ragging, raking, rargaining, raroqueness, rarracking, rarrage jamming, raseness, rasenji, rechance, recoming, risibl e, tising, 5ising, 4ising, rjsing, rksing, r9sing, r8sing, riwing, risung, risjng, riskng, risong, ris9ng, ris8ng, risibg, risimg, risijg, risihg, risinf, risinv, risinb, risinh, risiny, risint, erising, drising, rdising, rfising, trising, rtising, 5rising, r5ising, 4rising, r4ising, riusing, rjising, rkising, riksing, roising, r9ising, ri9sing, r8ising, ri8sing, risaing, rizsing, riszing, rixsing, risxing, riwsing, riswing, risuing, risiung, risjing, risijng, risikng, risoing, risiong, ris9ing, risi9ng, ris8ing, risi8ng, risibng, risinbg, risimng, risinmg, risinjg, risihng, risinhg, risinfg, risingf, risinvg, risingv, risingb, risingh, risinyg, risingy, risintg, risingt, irsing, risnig, risign, rrising, risinng, risingg, 2ising, bising, zising, rysing, rmsing, rhsing, ri3ing, riqing, risyng, risang, rismng, rishng, risi.g, risifg, risilg, risiog, risinw, risino, risinc, risine, rayesayeng, reyeseyeng, r ising, ris ing, risi ng, risin g.
Definition of rising:
- More than; exceeding; upwards of; as, a horse rising six years of age.
- organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another
- The act of one who, or that which, rises ( in any sense).
- That which rises; a tumor; a boil.
- Act of rising: resurrection: ( B.) a tumor.
- Act of getting up or ascending; insurrection; a tumour; act of closing a session; resurrection.
- Act of getting up from any recumbent posture; a tumour; ascent; act of reviving from the dead; an insurrection against government; sedition; prorogation of Parliament; the close of the sitting of a court.
- coming to maturity; " the rising generation"
- newly come into prominence; " a rising young politician"
- ( of a heavenly body) becoming visible above the horizon; " the rising sun"
- advancing or becoming higher or greater in degree or value or status; " a rising trend"; " a rising market"
- preceding the climax especially of a dramatic or narrative plot; " the rising action"
- Attaining a higher place; taking, or moving in, an upward direction; appearing above the horizon; ascending; as, the rising moon.
- Growing; advancing to adult years and to the state of active life; as, the rising generation.
- Mounting; advancing; appearing above the horizon; increasing, as in wealth or position; reviving from death.