Common misspellings for safe:
as eve, satifie, keysafe, sefe, cafee, dafe, same, safify, selfe, sfe, tafy, saleh, suface, sefice, afew, sfaff, surff, stfu, sarce, safier, safire, sraff, larfe, sagfe, stafe, saftey, soffer, afe, soufle, safforn, safley, sayz, sifice, saff, suffor, sase, safie, shife, selef, rsave, tosave, sae, safeing, safetey, asafe, cerafe, saive, savge, asfar, serfer, nsafe, hafe, saffice, safily, ssale, suferd, sirve, lwfe, sofer, safly, mysefe, sufle, sfae, savea, sfear, savde, safty, suffi, salfy, ssafe, mafe, satefy, safy, siffer, savige, gasve, saice, 936sf, shoafer, seeif, saavy, stofe, asfor, safte, saie, safar, savey, sauve, safethy, seafoam, savel, surfy, rafe, suffy, sarvce, soef, tsaff, daef, satff, safway, srve, safey, sphare, sufer, sahre, sifi, sufide, seaze, saf, savay, tafe, taffee, safai, seace, saefty, szie, saffy, scive, savvey, sofie, sffer, saffety, scifi, serfed, safiar, sayce, swife, stufe, llfe, ciffee, serfe, saffe, saidf, afue, saifd, swave, safice, sare, cefera, sahe, sidfe, saifety, cefe, sufece, visave, seafod, svave, sofar, sape, soace, svaed, saveey, seeeif, suvie, searve, sealife, sleff, saft, ssafety, saure, asfe, savethe, safery, sawher, snafoo, syffer, sufre, sofe, sufice, dsaf, saale, savce, slife, sefely, safet, fasfa, saferty, surfe, sofen, sahpe, hafer, sfaty, safelly, seafty, safew, saev, safria, saffer, svae, sife, safair, scyphe, sosfme, wasfor, thusfar, sahr, sufi, safa's, sfaety, sypher, lafe, sauer, saye, stife, savve, safea, safeas, lsave, safe, sfatey, sefety, safge, 500sf, daphe, lisfe, stafy, yoursefe, messafe, 000sf, sace, sofet, saisfy, safefy, savuer, assef, sarve, laef, slfe, savear, sabe, safter, safri, safett, sovie, safw, sawve, dsave, safetu, pafe, saven, ssfied, soffa, salea, sade, salef, safed, scarfe, saue, safetty, aafe, sdaf, affe, smae, spave, wsafty, safrai, syphe, sacue, salee, soive, safeley, soffen, saef, sawe, sufe, savew, sdee, sale, savege, usafe, cafe, spher, saave, scafe, hsave, safior, arfe, caf'e, cfae, sdff, safre, safel, saffely, saffty, saffoed, sacve, sa'wi, sayu, syfy, seafodd, sghe, swhe, sdfa, somef, staffe, surfae, sarfive, thfe, zafe, eafe, wafe, szfe, ssfe, swfe, sqfe, safs, saf4, saf3, saafe, zsafe, szafe, xsafe, sxafe, dsafe, sdafe, esafe, seafe, wsafe, swafe, sazfe, sasfe, sawfe, sqafe, saqfe, sacfe, safce, savfe, safve, satfe, sarfe, safwe, safse, safes, saf4e, safe4, saf3e, safe3, safee, 3afe, qafe, scfe, safu, safm, safg, s afe, sa fe, saf e.
Definition of safe:
- To render safe; to make right.
- Conferring safety; securing from harm; not exposing to danger; confining securely; to be relied upon; not dangerous; as, a safe harbor; a safe bridge, etc.
- Incapable of doing harm; no longer dangerous; in secure care or custody; as, the prisoner is safe.
- contraceptive device consisting of a thin rubber or latex sheath worn over the penis during intercourse
- strongbox where valuables can be kept safe
- a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests
- A place for keeping things in safety.
- A strong and fireproof receptacle ( as a movable chest of steel, etc., or a closet or vault of brickwork) for containing money, valuable papers, or the like.
- A ventilated or refrigerated chest or closet for securing provisions from noxious animals or insects.
- A fireproof or burglar- proof iron or steel chest for valuables; cupboard; a holder for matches.
- A chest or closet for money, etc., safe against fire, thieves, etc., generally of iron: a chest or cupboard for meats.
- A strong iron and steel receptacle for protecting valuables; any place of safe storage.
- A place of safety; a chest secure against thieves or fire; a cupboard for provisions.
- A box or press, generally detached, and hung on a wall, usually covered with wire- cloth or perforated zinc, in which meats may be kept cool; a fireproof chest or closet for containing money, valuable documents, and the like.
- of an undertaking
- free from risk or danger; " a safe trip"; " you will be safe here"; " a safe place"; " a safe bet"
- in safekeeping; " your secret is safe with me"
- ( baseball) having reached a base without being put out; " the runner was called safe when the baseman dropped the ball"
- free from danger or the risk of harm; " a safe trip"; " you will be safe here"; " a safe place"; " a safe bet"
- having reached a base without being put out; " the runner was called safe when the baseman dropped the ball"
- Free from danger, risk, injury, or damage; secure; in secure keeping; as, the captive is safe; sound; unhurt; sure.
- Unharmed: free from danger or injury: secure: securing from danger or injury: no longer dangerous.
- Free from danger; secure; no longer dangerous.
- Free from danger; unharmed.
- Not hazardous; prudent, secure.
- Free from danger of any kind; free from hurt, injury, or damage; secure or securing from harm; no longer dangerous.
- Free from danger or risk; secure; no longer dangerous; placed beyond the power of doing harm; certain.