Common misspellings for salary:
simalure, auziliary, cilatro, simulary, salaray, biliary, sallly, celeary, saltry, skarey, similarr, sceary, salaru, salaty, sauare, salierie, salarie, selary, calory, salalry, salviary, salarys, simlare, sarary, scleara, milary, sulrty, saler, valare, salfy, scelra, salor, slvaery, sallery, salvery, sosrry, safary, salzar, slavary, similiary, cealr, salarey, jewlary, simialry, celary, ealry, salarry, soloar, salah, salibury, slready, simalry, sultury, gallary, slary, solidary, sammary, solatary, sacarry, salarly, zackary, salerys, nessarary, sullery, galery, galary, salay, neserairy, miliary, saliry, alery, saultry, seanary, salory, salarty, cellary, slavry, slacery, sallary, sanario, soalr, sarfari, safery, sesory, solfware, sellary, sacuarey, sceanary, slalry, salaires, salry, sarry, salerie, salard, simmilary, jualery, slaary, selery, salerry, sylabary, salar, simlary, simalare, salery, stelary, sadlyr, salray, salaired, salari, skary, saleray, sacary, similaro, solare, salarno, scelera, halary, salvary, sylar, maliara, salsry, celarly, salutory, cireulary, elary, cezary, celrgy, milaary, safarah, safarai, sailory, salamy, salairy, saleriey, sallay, salicary, samuray, scaleare, scolary, scullary, xalary, dalary, ealary, szlary, sslary, swlary, sqlary, sakary, sapary, saoary, salzry, salwry, salqry, salaey, salady, salafy, sala5y, sala4y, salart, salarg, salarh, salar7, salar6, asalary, saalary, zsalary, szalary, xsalary, sxalary, dsalary, sdalary, esalary, sealary, wsalary, swalary, sazlary, ssalary, saslary, sawlary, sqalary, saqlary, saklary, salkary, saplary, salpary, saolary, saloary, salzary, salazry, salsary, salasry, salwary, salawry, salqary, salaqry, salaery, saladry, salardy, salafry, salarfy, salatry, sala5ry, salar5y, sala4ry, salar4y, salaryt, salargy, salaryg, salarhy, salaryh, salaruy, salaryu, salar7y, salary7, salar6y, salary6, saary, saalry, salayr, salaary, salaryy, 3alary, ralary, silary, sclary, sadary, sahary, samary, salcry, sala2y, salaby, salazy, salavy, salapy, salasy, salar9, salarq, salarx, s alary, sa lary, sal ary, sala ry, salar y.
Definition of salary:
- To pay, or agree to pay, a salary to; to attach salary to; as, to salary a clerk; to salary a position.
- To pay a regular recompense to.
- To fix or pay a salary to.
- The recompense or consideration paid, or stipulated to be paid, to a person at regular intervals for services; fixed wages, as by the year, quarter, or month; stipend; hire.
- The remuneration paid or benefits granted to an employee.
- A regular payment for services rendered; recompense.
- A recompense for services: wages.
- Stated allowance for services.
- A fixed sum paid to a person for his services, yearly, half- yearly, or quarterly; stipend; wages.