Common misspellings for save:
as eve, sleave, savier, aave, keysafe, suvive, sava, seevv, deseve, 2004survey, same, saleh, suface, seeve, srver, sevety, surrvie, sarce, jave, seive, smove, safier, sevee, sraff, savd, sagfe, stafe, sevem, surfave, safley, sayz, mayve, havea, gavie, sase, safie, gave, rsave, sivel, tosave, sae, yhave, sreve, sovite, savive, scarve, steave, asafe, saive, savge, servi, nsafe, desarve, syrvey, savery, sovel, yo've, savid, seve, sourve, savied, sovle, sav, ssale, siver, thay've, servee, sover, cosovo, saveyor, sirve, serveie, sofer, macive, sfae, savea, savde, sve, haev, ssafe, satefy, yu've, safy, savige, gasve, soved, saice, savely, sevel, fave, seeif, saville, saavy, sevear, masive, sirvey, cirve, safte, leasve, sevo, asve, saie, baove, stve, beave, savey, savety, shuve, sauve, savel, suvey, pasive, bave, suurvey, sarvce, sourcve, searver, mave, ravi, ahve, srve, sevela, safey, sphare, dvae, sahre, seaze, savure, savay, savy, barve, have, desuve, safai, servie, seace, szie, saffy, sove, scive, orve, savvey, sofie, sffer, saever, seavice, sayce, haave, civle, soves, rhave, serfe, visavi, peave, seveir, bayview, have4, saffe, havee, sruvey, swave, safice, suvise, geave, sare, sahe, ouve, sovet, ssavvy, sbove, seveve, havi, visave, swearve, svave, sape, acive, savire, soace, seerve, sive, svaed, saveey, seeeif, suvie, civer, suevey, searve, seaver, seveth, soveit, surve, xzavier, sauvy, gavew, ha4ve, saure, hvae, asfe, keave, savethe, sierve, havae, sawher, ggave, sadava, seaved, disove, saale, savce, sserve, safet, sahpe, have3, qave, savin, safew, swarve, saev, saffer, svae, survay, savs, sleve, survie, searvh, scyphe, salive, sahr, farve, kave, sypher, sauer, sirva, servve, tave, hav3e, saye, savve, sevely, safea, lsave, safe, sfatey, survye, srvey, safge, daphe, huave, kiwsaver, sative, seaview, maeve, svear, sace, safefy, savuer, assef, setve, sarve, savear, sabe, safett, havei, sovie, suver, safw, cever, sawve, sevne, sarved, swurve, dsave, havew, safetu, saven, survewy, vave, haveee, deseave, salea, sade, salef, essive, xaveir, srive, seavier, havw, savere, seveer, sotve, safed, dave, saue, aafe, savig, smae, seaven, ghave, suvyer, xaiver, resavor, saverly, saveas, shve, spave, swirve, beahve, syphe, sacue, salee, survre, saveing, souva, hahve, soive, saef, sawe, hazve, cerve, savew, slavey, sale, sinve, savege, thave, usafe, ihve, suvice, spher, saave, slve, scafe, hasve, sevare, hsave, busive, davew, davey, desavu, favoe, fesive, gusav, hav4e, safre, safel, seavera, sacve, sa'wi, sayu, servy, sevier, sahved, sghe, swhe, somef, surveey, sarfive, taver, thve, usaved, wave, szve, ssve, swve, sqve, savw, savr, sav4, sav3, asave, zsave, szave, xsave, sxave, sdave, esave, wsave, sazve, ssave, sasve, sqave, saqve, savbe, savwe, savse, sav4e, save4, sav3e, save3, 3ave, scve, savu, savm, s ave, sa ve, sav e.
Definition of save:
- To hinder expense.
- To bring safe out of evil: to rescue: to reserve: to spare.
- To preserve; rescue; spare.
- To make safe; rescue; protect; preserve.
- To avoid unnecessary expense or expenditure; to prevent waste; to be economical.
- To avoid unnecessary expense; to prevent waste; to lay by money.
- To be economical.
- bring into safety; " We pulled through most of the victims of the bomb attack"
- spend sparingly, avoid the waste of; " This move will save money"; " The less fortunate will have to economize now"
- make unnecessary an expenditure or effort; " This will save money"; " I'll save you the trouble"; " This will save you a lot of time"
- spend less; buy at a reduced price
- refrain from harming
- To rescue from danger; to rescue from spiritual ruin and death; to hinder from being spent or lost; to prevent; to lay by; to spare; to keep up.
- To preserve from any evil; to rescue; to deliver; to bring out of danger; to preserve from everlasting misery; to hinder from being spent or lost; to prevent; to preserve or lay by; to spare.
- Excepting; unless.
- ( sports) the act of preventing the opposition from scoring; " the goalie made a brilliant save"; " the relief pitcher got credit for a save"
- save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- save from sins
- Except; not including.
- The herb sage, or salvia.
- Except; unless.
- To make safe; to procure the safety of; to preserve from injury, destruction, or evil of any kind; to rescue from impending danger; as, to save a house from the flames.
- Specifically, to deliver from sin and its penalty; to rescue from a state of condemnation and spiritual death, and bring into a state of spiritual life.
- To keep from being spent or lost; to secure from waste or expenditure; to lay up; to reserve.
- To rescue from something undesirable or hurtful; to prevent from doing something; to spare.
- To hinder from doing, suffering, or happening; to obviate the necessity of; to prevent; to spare.
- To hold possession or use of; to escape loss of.
- Except; excepting; not including; leaving out; deducting; reserving; saving.