Common misspellings for semitic:
rhymtic, symolic, semitruck, certamic, schmetic, someitng, somtihng, sometnig, cosemtic, simbiotic, simitry, sumative, damtic, esquematic, comidic, schmitke, symbotic, cermaic, asymetic, cenimatic, syamntec, settimg, summitive, sematics, shcematic, samethig, sepitc, sytemic, sepitic, semetic, sysematic, somehig, sybiotic, cinamatic, somehtin, somatci, scaitic, biometic, pesamestic, switc, sematic, cermamic, semitics, sytematic, symnatec, neumatic, sometig, somehtingk, symetical, shematic, syatic, semitry, setic, someihtng, sympatico, scientiic, cermmic, simitic, simathetic, sometihg, smilig, mistic, sysmantec, symthatic, scematic, symatec, settig, dermatic, symethetic, scamatic, desmestic, pessimitic, cimimatic, skematic, cinemetic, asmatic, pessimetic, sometinhg, sometimg, semtic, symitry, symantic, symettric, sepetic, cermatic, somestic, pecimistic, cosmitic, seimic, saditic, sycotic, simic, scaitica, schamatic, pesamistic, semit, sovietic, ceramitc, simpithitic, amiotic, pesemistic, pecemistic, somehitng, cosmentic, cemic, newmatic, semmetic, cosemetic, sympatic, numatic, cinimatic, simpithetic, symmetic, soemthig, seemedlike, bemidji, demotic, deamatic, nusimatic, nuematic, stematic, semnatic, semitc, samatics, somehtinbg, smtim, summerstock, symanetc, symentec, symathetic, symathitic, symphetic, symtimatic, aemitic, zemitic, xemitic, wemitic, swmitic, ssmitic, sdmitic, srmitic, s4mitic, s3mitic, senitic, sekitic, sejitic, semutic, semjtic, semktic, sem9tic, sem8tic, semiric, semific, semigic, semiyic, semi6ic, semi5ic, semituc, semitjc, semitkc, semitoc, semit9c, semit8c, semitix, semitiv, semitif, semitid, asemitic, saemitic, zsemitic, szemitic, xsemitic, sxemitic, dsemitic, sdemitic, seemitic, wsemitic, swemitic, sewmitic, ssemitic, sesmitic, sedmitic, sermitic, s4emitic, se4mitic, s3emitic, se3mitic, senmitic, semnitic, sekmitic, semkitic, sejmitic, semjitic, semuitic, semiutic, semijtic, sem9itic, sem8itic, semi8tic, semirtic, semitric, semiftic, semitfic, semitgic, semiytic, semityic, semi6tic, semit6ic, semi5tic, semit5ic, semituic, semitiuc, semitjic, semitijc, semitkic, semitikc, semitioc, semit9ic, semiti9c, semit8ic, semiti8c, semitixc, semiticx, semitivc, semiticv, semitifc, semiticf, semitidc, semiticd, emitic, smitic, seitic, semiic, semiti, esmitic, smeitic, seimtic, semtiic, semiitc, semitci, semmitic, semittic, semitiic, semiticc, 3emitic, cemitic, qemitic, sumitic, smmitic, samitic, sgmitic, se-itic, seeitic, seiitic, seoitic, selitic, semytic, semmtic, semhtic, semi4ic, semidic, semipic, semivic, semiuic, semityc, semitac, semitmc, semithc, semitis, semitik, semitig, semitia, semitib, semayetayec, semeyeteyec, s emitic, se mitic, sem itic, semi tic, semit ic, semiti c.
Definition of semitic:
- a major branch of the Afro- Asiatic language family
- Of or pertaining to Shem or his descendants; belonging to that division of the Caucasian race which includes the Arabs, Jews, and related races.
- Pertaining, or belonging, to that great division of the Caucasian race which includes Jews, Arabs, Syrians, Armenians, etc.; denoting the language of the Semites.
- Pertaining to the great family of languages that includes Hebrew and Arabic.
- Pertaining to the Hebrew and cognate languages; denoting the peoples who use or used them.
- Pertaining to the family of languages to which Hebrew and Arabic belong, which consist of words with a preponderance of consonants, derived from triliteral roots; derived from the Semitic or Hebrew race or religion.
- A term applied to one of the great families of languages- see shemitic.
Usage examples for semitic
But this specific application of the word for " giver of life" was due to the fact that in all the Semitic languages, as well as in literary references in the Egyptian Pyramid Texts, this phrase was understood as a reference to the female organs of reproduction. The Evolution of the Dragon by G. Elliot Smith