Common misspellings for silvery:
sultery, herselfvery, delevary, deilvery, survery, dilevery, calvery, chilvery, shilvery, slipery, salalry, silverwear, silverly, suilver, savery, salviary, silvestri, silever, deilevery, selverish, silverwar, slvery, eslwhere, slvaery, slavory, sallery, slaverly, dlievery, salvery, slavary, selveral, dilivery, salarey, proslavery, silverwre, salibury, silverwere, silver''s, chilvary, zilmere, servery, sullery, silerware, delvery, svery, dilvery, silverwork, slaveray, slavry, slacery, selfcare, silvr, delevry, sliverly, failoveror, siliver, silverish, severy, dilivory, swevere, suvery, sivere, slaverey, slalry, shilvalry, delveiry, solitery, salivery, dlivery, dalivery, silverie, sliperry, rilvary, dillivery, slevery, selery, slcera, salerry, elivery, sylabary, chilvalry, selivery, salery, solvey, delveriy, sovery, silvasorb, saleray, silveware, sillver, selverly, lvery, dlevery, salvary, silverwhere, diliverey, dilivrey, talavera, philaphory, silppery, sliprey, ailvery, zilvery, xilvery, eilvery, wilvery, sulvery, sjlvery, sklvery, solvery, s9lvery, s8lvery, sikvery, sipvery, siovery, silcery, silbery, silgery, silfery, silvwry, silvsry, silvdry, silvrry, silv4ry, silv3ry, silveey, silvedy, silvefy, silvety, silve5y, silve4y, silverg, silveru, silver7, silver6, asilvery, sailvery, zsilvery, szilvery, xsilvery, sxilvery, dsilvery, sdilvery, esilvery, seilvery, wsilvery, swilvery, suilvery, siulvery, sjilvery, sijlvery, skilvery, siklvery, soilvery, siolvery, s9ilvery, si9lvery, s8ilvery, si8lvery, silkvery, siplvery, silpvery, silovery, silcvery, silvcery, silbvery, silvbery, silgvery, silvgery, silfvery, silvfery, silvwery, silvewry, silvsery, silvesry, silvdery, silvedry, silvrery, silverry, silv4ery, silve4ry, silv3ery, silve3ry, silveery, silverey, silverdy, silvefry, silverfy, silvetry, silverty, silve5ry, silver5y, silver4y, silveryt, silvergy, silveryg, silverhy, silveryh, silveruy, silveryu, silver7y, silvery7, silver6y, silvery6, silery, silvry, silvey, islvery, sivlery, silevry, silvrey, silveyr, ssilvery, siilvery, sillvery, silvvery, silveryy, 3ilvery, silvery, cilvery, qilvery, rilvery, sylvery, smlvery, shlvery, sidvery, sinvery, simvery, sil6ery, silrery, siltery, silwery, silvury, silvmry, silvary, silvgry, silve2y, silveby, silvezy, silvevy, silvepy, silvesy, silver9, silveri, silverq, silverx, sayelvery, seyelvery, s ilvery, si lvery, sil very, silv ery, silve ry, silver y.
Definition of silvery:
- lustrous gray; covered with or tinged with the color of silver; " silvery hair"
- resembling or reminiscent of silver; " a soft silvern voice"; " singing in her silvery tones"
- Having the clear, musical tone of silver; soft and clear in sound; as, silvery voices; a silvery laugh.
- Resembling silver; as, the silvery hue of her hair; covered with, containing, or like, silver; soft and clear; as, a silvery voice; bright.
- Covered with silver: resembling silver: white: clear, soft, mellow.
- Like silver; white and shining; clear in tone.
- Containing, adorned with, or like silver.
- Having the appearance of silver; of a mild or silverlike lustre; clear and soft, as the sound of a silver bell; covered with silver.
Usage examples for silvery
Night had by this time fairly set in; the stars were just beginning to peep out from the deepening blue of the cloudless vault above them, and the moon, in her first quarter, and hanging almost in the zenith, was already flooding the scene with her soft silvery radiance. The Voyage of the Aurora by Harry Collingwood