Common misspellings for sorry:
surey, sprry, nesarry, orry, owrry, soare, sarra, soroity, serria, worryy, sorr, sorce, surgry, stoary, zerro, siorry, dissoray, storre, worriy, skarey, sorrry, sceary, surgy, srore, soicy, surgriy, sorroy, soriee, sowre, surre, ossry, syrvey, sumarry, sargery, worrey, surroun, sarary, surar, storiy, sorwd, sorrt, zoric, sorrym, srory, sorey, cerry, soryy, surjury, ssorry, hrry, sosrry, sorrey, miserry, woorry, sociery, cerre, sorcerry, sergary, salarry, serjury, sory, srry, surugy, sarrow, soerry, soire, hisory, aorry, corry, sorly, sumury, hisrory, sourcery, nessarary, nersury, sorral, usuary, surery, socery, surgory, cirgury, nessearry, isore, surgiry, neserairy, sowrd, shouro, scarry, nessarry, sorrowly, sorro, nescearry, scery, storry, dorry, svery, mosouri, tesoro, cusory, surjery, sergory, nescerary, mocery, narry, disarry, sorrity, stury, sority, syriya, soroc, yor're, sorru, sesory, sirgury, surgury, scerry, rosery, sociey, osrry, worroy, theorry, surry, soure, soarly, salry, suoerior, scerery, sorrw, gorry, sarry, wrorry, sworrow, scyra, syory, stoiry, wrory, misoury, sorid, worrry, sorre, srvey, sroty, sergury, soirit, soory, sorrid, soroow, salerry, mousourri, sourry, sotry, wsorry, sorrrow, sorin, sorror, torry, sorree, sorroity, sorow, soryry, surupy, usary, surrow, surergy, soree, soorry, sovery, skary, hosery, snory, srooy, woerry, serurty, isorry, shory, sorryt, vorry, woirry, storuy, stiory, nesserry, irry, sarurday, sorrys, misory, sotory, storyy, sorty, disoray, sourty, misourri, orrrr, seioruly, sarria, serra, soccr, sociaey, soccorro, sorsery, soore, asorry, sirry, sorrty, sorryy, sorwry, soucr, sururb, sugry, saare, sccessary, saccessary, sccessory, saccessory, sccoucheur, saccoucheur, sccra, saccra, sccrue, saccrue, sccuser, saccuser, scer, sacer, schira, sachira, scorea, sacorea, scquire, sacquire, scquirer, sacquirer, segir, saegir, saerie, sery, saery, sesir, saesir, sorrowin g, zorry, xorry, eorry, worry, skrry, s0rry, s9rry, soery, so5ry, so4ry, sorfy, sor5y, sor4y, sorrg, sorrh, sorr7, sorr6, saorry, zsorry, szorry, xsorry, sxorry, dsorry, sdorry, esorry, seorry, sworry, soirry, skorry, sokrry, slorry, solrry, sporry, soprry, s0orry, so0rry, s9orry, so9rry, sodrry, sordry, sofrry, sorfry, sotrry, sortry, so5rry, sor5ry, so4rry, sor4ry, sorrdy, sorrfy, sorr5y, sorr4y, sorrgy, sorryg, sorrhy, sorryh, sorruy, sorryu, sorr7y, sorry7, sorr6y, sorry6, sorry, soryr, 3orry, qorry, rorry, sgrry, smrry, snrry, so2ry, sobry, sozry, sovry, sosry, sor2y, sorby, sorzy, sorvy, sorsy, sorr9, sorri, sorrq, soarry, sewrry, sowrry, s orry, so rry, sor ry, sorr y.
Definition of sorry:
- bad; unfortunate; " my finances were in a deplorable state"; " a lamentable decision"; " her clothes were in sad shape"; " a sorry state of affairs"
- depressing in character or appearance; " drove through dingy streets"; " the dismal prison twilight"- Charles Dickens; " drab old buildings"; " a dreary mining town"; " gloomy tenements"; " sorry routine that follows on the heels of death"- B. A. Williams
- feeling or expressing sorrow or pity; " a pitying observer threw his coat around her shoulders"; " let him perish without a pitying thought of ours wasted upon him"- Thomas De Quincey
- Grieved for the loss of some good; pained for some evil; feeling regret; -- now generally used to express light grief or affliction, but formerly often used to express deeper feeling.
- Melancholy; dismal; gloomy; mournful.
- Poor; mean; worthless; as, a sorry excuse.
- Feeling regret for loss, disappointment, etc.; pained; feeling pity; as, sorry for a cripple; repentant; as, sorry for sin; mournful; dismal; as, a sorry sight; mean; worthless; as, a sorry excuse.
- Grieved for something past: melancholy: poor: worthless.
- Grieved for the past; regretful; poor; mean.
- Grieved or pained; regretful.
- Poor; paltry.
- Grieved at some loss or misfortune; chagrined; poor; mean; vile; worthless.
- Grieved for something past; poor; mean; worthless.