Common misspellings for speak:
sopeak, spekaer, ceack, spaeak, spaker, spiecal, specaly, spech, speical, speeks, sepic, spoek, sceak, sprea, speacail, sarak, speack, speciai, spezk, steaky, speeak, speakin, speeck, spaek, specal, sleak, chespeake, steake, wespac, sponk, specail, speakk, skeaky, spack, speakeer, spaeks, spcae, spocke, spork, chesepeake, spopke, spekas, spoak, specwal, sqeacky, speady, speakign, spoakne, sepakin, chesapeak, speka, speat, spead, speker, supercar, spea, sepage, suspec, speal, speek, spken, spaeker, skeak, soeak, speckin, speaghitt, spage, seapk, specaial, specaul, sperak, sepak, speakw, sperk, speec, speciay, speakle, speake, sppek, spoeak, spak, specl, peak, smerk, sepcail, aspergar, speaked, speacal, speiacl, sixpac, specafiy, sqeek, speacker, spaiah, spcok, speas, seak, mispeak, speke, speaken, spoike, spoeke, spoekw, spoaken, specall, spealk, specker, sqeaky, pseak, sperb, speakes, dosepak, seack, spake, sprak, spreak, spiecail, chesepeak, suppky, spek, spearker, speakup, sspeak, speaical, icepack, respeck, spoake, spck2, speggethi, speacle, siapakah, cheseapeake, espeak, specra, speark, specta, sppoke, spwak, zpack, snek, speache, chessapeak, scheck, speacks, speakr, hospitak, ospeak, specch, steack, speakto, speken, spokeas, spoekn, sppear, speakout, spgetti, spean, kaspersky, chesapeek, spencar, spaech, speail, speraker, respek, sparc, tospeak, speaicl, spokw, spesk, sixpack, speaky, speakly, speeh, speah, sekk, sqeak, sepeak, speok, specfy, aspooky, seeck, speakig, sepecail, spaks, speeker, specaliy, speeway, specual, spaec, specc, speacl, speeaker, chesapke, cheseapeak, speap, swneak, spock, spaxe, spabec, spegatti, sparky, apeak, sepaker, spekar, speakimg, speciak, specoa, specoal, spiegal, spokea, speoken, sopena, sbaca, sabaca, saback, sbacus, sabacus, sbase, sabase, sbash, sabash, sbasia, sabasia, sbasic, sabasic, sbbacy, sabbacy, sbbess, sabbess, sabc, sbc's, sabc's, sbcs, sabcs, sbies, sabies, sbkhas, sabkhas, sbkhaz, sabkhaz, sbkhazia, sabkhazia, spayin g, zpeak, xpeak, dpeak, epeak, wpeak, s0eak, spsak, spdak, sp4ak, sp3ak, spewk, speqk, speaj, speam, speao, speai, aspeak, sapeak, zspeak, szpeak, xspeak, sxpeak, dspeak, sdpeak, wspeak, swpeak, slpeak, spleak, s-peak, sp-eak, s0peak, sp0eak, spweak, spewak, spseak, spesak, spdeak, spedak, sp4eak, spe4ak, sp3eak, spe3ak, spezak, speazk, speask, speawk, speqak, speaqk, speajk, speakj, speamk, speakm, speakl, speaok, speako, speaik, speaki, sppeak, speaak, 3peak, speak, qpeak, rpeak, sxeak, steak, spuak, spmak, spaak, spgak, speik, speck, speac, spique, spe ak, spea k.
Definition of speak:
- To utter words or articulate sounds; to utter a speech or discourse; to talk; to dispute; to make mention of; to converse.
- To pronounce: to converse in: to address: to declare: to express by signs:- pa. t. spoke or spake; pa. p. spoken.
- To pronounce; converse in; address; declare.
- To utter, as a word; articulate; make known; reveal.
- To utter words; as, to speak distinctly; talk; tell; mention; as, do not speak of this; make an address or speech; as, he spoke for an hour; convey ideas; as, our actions speak for us.
- To utter words or articulate sounds: to say: to talk: to converse: to sound.
- To utter words; say; talk; harangue.
- give a speech to; " The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- express in speech; " She talks a lot of nonsense"; " This depressed patient does not verbalize"
- exchange thoughts; talk with; " We often talk business"; " Actions talk louder than words"
- To utter words or articulate sounds, as human beings; to express thoughts by words; as, the organs may be so obstructed that a man may not be able to speak.
- To express opinions; to say; to talk; to converse.
- To utter a speech, discourse, or harangue; to adress a public assembly formally.
- To give sound; to sound.
- To convey sentiments, ideas, or intelligence as if by utterance; as, features that speak of self- will.
- To utter with the mouth; to pronounce; to utter articulately, as human beings.
- To utter in a word or words; to say; to tell; to declare orally; as, to speak the truth; to speak sense.
- To declare; to proclaim; to publish; to make known; to exhibit; to express in any way.
- To talk or converse in; to utter or pronounce, as in conversation; as, to speak Latin.
- To address; to accost; to speak to.
- To talk; make a speech.
- To utter articulately; to declare; to celebrate; to talk in; to communicate. To speak a ship, to hail and speak to her commander.
- To utter articulate sounds, applied to human beings; to make known thoughts by words; to talk; to converse with; to discourse; to make a speech; to address; to accost.
- Spoke ( old form, spake).