Common misspellings for spend:
sopend, sownd, spenf, signd, spenoid, spainard, seond, rpund, susepnd, spond, sceened, secind, sekond, hapend, opeend, sofened, sponsed, spendor, spedn, splenda, splenid, sadend, splendar, stupind, rspond, speny, swund, slend, spenddown, wepond, splent, zelend, supeona, spene, spenfd, spennd, suppeona, secnd, sprind, sarrendor, sepends, sighend, spauned, hapand, seand, spint, hppened, stepand, supoena, speend, sespend, spelndor, speyed, speeed, sopnu, spanird, spnet, spwed, spenish, supend, supeoned, spained, sttend, sppeed, depond, speady, spindown, speard, pasaenda, spead, surpent, apond, sppend, sciende, sizeand, opend, seeand, sennd, seekind, sprend, epand, supeina, mispent, subpeanoed, stipened, stipiend, spennt, hsipment, serpernt, spmend, hppend, sperd, spen, iepand, seciond, sepnd, sceond, supieno, suond, superd, spented, sadened, spant, apend, opoened, spenditure, spendin, sevendy, openeed, susspend, posponed, spemt, spaned, secend, spoend, sonand, opned, espend, oopened, opeened, sonund, sendd, spendid, spien, spenked, coorspond, supoenaed, spente, spound, sideand, spnd, spende, seenand, supenea, stpiend, splend, pospond, spewnt, spunn, spenad, apund, sspent, supena, xtend, spoint, hapened, spentt, aspent, spned, sepend, repspond, sofend, spoent, soned, someond, sapenaid, oepned, stipent, spont, seemend, scoppind, spintop, spund, swpent, speen, spendy, spoends, depnd, spenda, seend, speent, sigend, oepend, espond, sojnd, sopent, spens, isspent, corspond, sopen, spemd, shapend, hispanid, resppond, hapeend, spuld, spelld, somepoint, spyed, subpenaed, stend, safeand, spewn, spanard, scoend, sende, spept, supeonaed, opendd, speeden, topend, spinder, slende, scesned, espand, speedand, spendng, sycned, spoen, spands, supoesd, spewd, scend, huspband, supenoed, subpeoned, speakind, spondor, speand, sepent, scened, saned, siffend, socend, spened, spined, shapened, supeanaed, senond, suddend, spebnt, seened, spood, dpend, psent, spendt, huspand, apent, respsond, sedond, speant, dipend, soend, spendig, heppend, spean, seendue, speing, spokent, sepnt, spencar, spand, sipends, ssand, spaent, apened, singend, spenta, tospend, sprand, opende, sponn, sendo, spenmd, spedd, send, secopnd, sevond, stuend, spended, sened, speddy, spneds, ssend, spedo, supenaed, spind, sheepand, surrend, supsend, spents, spinds, spern, suspsend, respeond, spendign, hasppened, suppeoned, spoined, saend, sporned, opeoned, dispand, sidind, stopand, seceond, spendes, spinned, spenindg, surond, supened, facepeint, hepened, operndi, spotand, respend, sadenedd, seacend, seekand, seemned, sepant, sperent, slund, spunds, speechand, sppined, spinnit, sopena, supenead, supeuned, suppened, surperd, tapendae, spunned, typeand, zpend, wpend, s0end, spwnd, spsnd, spdnd, sprnd, sp4nd, sp3nd, spebd, spejd, spehd, spenx, spenc, spenr, aspend, sapend, zspend, szpend, xspend, sdpend, wspend, swpend, slpend, s-pend, sp-end, s0pend, sp0end, spwend, spewnd, spsend, spesnd, spdend, spednd, spernd, sp4end, spe4nd, sp3end, spe3nd, spebnd, spenbd, spemnd, spejnd, spenjd, spehnd, spenhd, spensd, spends, spenxd, spendx, spencd, spendc, spendf, spenrd, spendr, psend, sspend, spendd, 3pend, spend, cpend, qpend, rpend, sqend, spmnd, spgnd, spe.d, spefd, speod, spe nd, spen d.
Definition of spend:
- To make expense; to vanish; to be dissipated; to be consumed.
- To lay out, as money; expend; squander; to exhaust by using; as, his violence spent itself; consume.
- To expend or weigh out: to give for any purpose: to consume: to waste: to pass, as time.
- To expend; exhaust; consume; occupy, as time.
- To pay out, as money, in making purchases.
- To squander; waste.
- To pass or employ, as time.
- To exhaust; use up.
- To incur expense; to waste away.
- To make expense: to be dissipated:- pr. p. spending; pa. t. and pa. p. spent.
- spend completely; " I spend my pocket money in two days"
- pass ( time) in a specific way; " How are you spending your summer vacation?"
- To lay out, apply, or employ in any way; to consume by use; to use up or distribute, either in payment or in donations; to spend; as, they expend money for food or in charity; to expend time labor, and thought; to expend hay in feeding cattle, oil in a lamp, water in mechanical operations.
- To weigh or lay out; to dispose of; to part with; as, to spend money for clothing.
- To bestow; to employ; -- often with on or upon.
- To consume; to waste; to squander; to exhaust; as, to spend an estate in gaming or other vices.
- To pass, as time; to suffer to pass away; as, to spend a day idly; to spend winter abroad.
- To exhaust of force or strength; to waste; to wear away; as, the violence of the waves was spent.
- To expend money or any other possession; to consume, use, waste, or part with, anything; as, he who gets easily spends freely.
- To waste or wear away; to be consumed; to lose force or strength; to vanish; as, energy spends in the using of it.
- To be diffused; to spread.
- Seminal ejaculation.
- To pay out money.
- To waste or wear away.
- To layout; to dispose of; to part with; to consume; to waste; to pass, as time; to exhaust.
- To lay out; to dispose of; to consume; to waste; to squander; to exhaust; to fatigue; to pass, as time; to exert or exhaust, as force or strength; to be lost or wasted; to be consumed.