Common misspellings for spore:
mopre, spohie, sprry, seymore, spoeech, suppore, sappire, soare, spoler, scoore, somre, sepprize, repore, scopre, sprea, spoli, mspr, s'more, seperae, soapopra, sohpmore, separage, schore, spioler, sprouse, supporet, sotre, srore, superor, sprew, sprouce, sopose, sinagpore, sohpomore, sprote, sowre, supiror, sparow, spoare, spour, soprise, spohmore, spouce, sprup, spocke, spork, shopomore, skrow, suprem, spira, rappore, suopprt, befpore, spoter, poupori, spirert, srory, sepporate, spor, supieror, seporate, sportey, hopre, ssorry, sopke, spoce, bioshpere, supprize, suporrt, sepatare, despare, rapore, sprort, thproe, pusre, sopohmore, soprt, soper, dispire, mpore, sopurce, sporadi, spary, spired, suppory, spiri, supereb, powre, sphare, sahre, sstore, sponror, sppose, eupore, spirm, supporive, sperak, desapare, sapre, syure, repori, sporrt, poore, supor, sprem, seperare, sprot, singopore, spooge, spone, supiorior, supurbe, suprior, supporrt, suepr, psare, singpore, sspoke, spidor, spohomore, spokew, suporeme, spre, spreaf, sopmehow, singpaore, sccore, sphire, sporter, seemore, supporr, skare, surpisre, sompare, itspure, suprme, sopomore, semore, repoire, spirel, sposer, spoe, syore, vapore, scyamore, seperte, spotr, spoike, spoeke, sopme, spirle, rapoure, sperb, storee, spier, respore, separare, sotore, sesory, spere, sufre, spehere, sprey, superioe, spors, spaire, spreay, spoake, disapire, suporte, seperet, sporan, supre, surprem, spoone, spose, sppoke, syory, lsupra, stiore, suyre, spoues, spurce, spohe, spoen, poure, spder, stopre, supprort, ispire, sponer, spole, scire, soory, superer, euopre, spoirit, supierer, spo9ke, sinapore, speare, suporior, spuare, spkoe, shpere, dispare, saphora, aspro, superub, despora, smore, sposue, popouri, suffore, disepare, supreb, spayware, separe, desapere, spehre, spurr, stopry, splee, espire, spraw, supoer, soorry, supioror, kapere, supireor, sypware, spiret, sparr, spure, sobre, sepatre, stoore, spote, befopre, sple, surrep, stiory, sparei, spome, suppoce, epire, xplore, samre, sophore, spotthe, separae, speer, sperrow, nspire, spheare, socore, sepose, seporite, sopie, espero, appre, apspire, dyspro, gpoeri, nspre, sporn, scori, seporat, sepra, spape, sopmohere, soore, sopeech, spokea, sparay, supereor, supieorer, seprem, uppre, apore, zpore, xpore, dpore, epore, wpore, splre, sppre, sp0re, spo5e, spo4e, sporw, spord, sporr, spor4, spor3, zspore, szpore, xspore, sxpore, dspore, sdpore, espore, sepore, wspore, swpore, sopore, slpore, splore, s-pore, sp-ore, s0pore, sp0ore, spkore, spolre, sppore, spopre, spo0re, sp9ore, spo9re, spoere, sporee, spofre, sporfe, spotre, sporte, spo5re, spor5e, spo4re, spor4e, sporwe, sporew, sporse, spores, spored, sporre, sporer, spore4, spor3e, spore3, psore, sproe, spoer, sspore, 3pore, qpore, rpore, store, sqore, spgre, spnre, spo2e, spobe, spoze, spove, sporu, sporm, spora, sporg, spo re, spor e.
Definition of spore:
- a small usually single- celled reproductive body produced by many plants and some protozoans and that develops into a new individual; " a sexual spore is formed after the fusion of gametes"
- One of the minute grains in flowerless plants, which are analogous to seeds, as serving to reproduce the species.
- A minute grain or germ; a small, round or ovoid body, formed in certain organisms, and by germination giving rise to a new organism; as, the reproductive spores of bacteria, etc.
- One of the parts formed by fission in certain Protozoa. See Spore formation, belw.
- A very small grain in flowerless plants which performs the part of a seed.
- The reproductive cell of a sporozoan or of a cryptogamous plant; a cell of an inferior order to an ovum orseed.
- The reproductive substance of plants which do not flower.
- A minute grain which serves as a seed in flowerless plants like the fern.
- Minute grain serving as a seed to flowerless plants.
- A minute grain serving as a seed of a flowerless plant; a germ.
- That part of a flowerless plant which performs the function of the seed.
- One of the minute grains in flowerless plants which perform the functions of seeds, as in the ferns and club- mosses.
- A highly specialized reproductive cell of plants; a falciform cell of Sporozoa which bores into a mother sperm cell and emerges as an adult.
- [ Greek] A highly specialized reproductive cell of plants( bot.); a falciform cell of Sporozoa which bores into a mother sperm cell and emerges as an adult( zool.).