Common misspellings for syndrome:
snyndrome, sendme, sysdrome, mindframe, bandroom, syndrone, sysndrome, conodrum, squadroom, syndrum, sundrome, syntom, symdrome, systrem, syndromed, syndron, syndroum, sendrome, sydrome, symdrom, syntroid, syndrom, syndorome, syndroms, sydnrome, syndroem, sundridge, sysrtem, sydrom, windereme, sindrome, syndorm, syndom, bendroom, sendrom, syndorme, snydrome, synrome, sindrom, syndome, syndreom, sandshore, syndromas, systrm, synfrome, sunrrom, downsyndrome, sambadrome, cunudrim, suncroom, sunroom, suptreme, sybdrom, syndtome, windowframe, ayndrome, zyndrome, xyndrome, dyndrome, eyndrome, wyndrome, stndrome, sgndrome, shndrome, s7ndrome, s6ndrome, sybdrome, syjdrome, syhdrome, synsrome, synxrome, syncrome, synrrome, synerome, syndeome, synddome, syndfome, synd5ome, synd4ome, syndrime, syndrkme, syndrlme, syndrpme, syndr0me, syndr9me, syndroke, syndroje, syndromw, syndromd, syndromr, syndrom4, syndrom3, asyndrome, sayndrome, zsyndrome, szyndrome, xsyndrome, sxyndrome, dsyndrome, sdyndrome, esyndrome, seyndrome, wsyndrome, swyndrome, styndrome, sytndrome, sgyndrome, sygndrome, shyndrome, syhndrome, suyndrome, syundrome, s7yndrome, sy7ndrome, s6yndrome, sy6ndrome, sybndrome, synbdrome, symndrome, synmdrome, syjndrome, synjdrome, synhdrome, synsdrome, syndsrome, synxdrome, syndxrome, syncdrome, syndcrome, synfdrome, syndfrome, synrdrome, syndrrome, synedrome, synderome, syndreome, synddrome, syndrdome, syndrfome, syndtrome, syndrtome, synd5rome, syndr5ome, synd4rome, syndr4ome, syndriome, syndroime, syndrkome, syndrokme, syndrlome, syndrolme, syndrpome, syndropme, syndr0ome, syndro0me, syndr9ome, syndro9me, syndronme, syndromne, syndromke, syndrojme, syndromje, syndromwe, syndromew, syndromse, syndromes, syndromde, syndromre, syndromer, syndrom4e, syndrome4, syndrom3e, syndrome3, yndrome, sndrome, syndrme, syndroe, ysndrome, synrdome, syndrmoe, ssyndrome, syyndrome, synndrome, syndroome, syndromme, syndromee, 3yndrome, syndrome, cyndrome, qyndrome, ryndrome, s9ndrome, sqndrome, sxndrome, sy.drome, syfdrome, syldrome, syodrome, syntrome, synlrome, synd2ome, syndbome, syndzome, syndvome, syndpome, syndsome, syndrgme, syndrmme, syndrnme, syndro-e, syndroee, syndroie, syndrooe, syndrole, syndromu, syndromm, syndroma, syndromg, s yndrome, sy ndrome, syn drome, synd rome, syndr ome, syndro me, syndrom e.
Definition of syndrome:
- a pattern of symptoms indicative of some disease
- a complex of concurrent things; " every word has a syndrome of meanings"
- A group of symptoms occurring together that are characteristic and indicative of some underlying cause, such as a disease.
- The aggregate of symptoms associated with any morbid process, and constituting together the picture of the disease. The term is employed especially, though not exclusively, in relation to the grouped symptoms of disease of the central nervous system. See also sign and symptom. For a definition of the various syndromes see under the qualifying word.
- Concurrence; the combination of symptoms in disease.