Common misspellings for thank:
yhank, thouand, thnaks, theanks, tyhank, thnik, thankss, than10, tothink, thak, thenn, thinx, thinng, tthank, thingg, gatherng, thanh, thiknig, thisng, tihnk, thikn, thimk, thanlk, thinkyou, thoungue, thnat, thanknig, thinnk, southbank, thinkl, thenr, thinbk, thanke, thant, thinmk, thanki, thno, thingng, tkank, theniehgbour, thinc, thaniks, thung, thnk, thankin, thanthe, trhank, thnig, thankn, thinki, tahnk, thanbk, theni, etheneck, tghank, tthink, thakn, thiank, thask, thinck, thankyo, thornburg, th8ink, thansk, thanm, thhink, thilnk, theink, th0nk, thecnique, theny, thinkthat, thankis, thihk, thinkthe, thankl, thjank, thangs, thrack, thunb, thann, thionk, thankyous, tannk, thannks, thinig, thknk, thenil, thinkin, thinhk, tianic, ythank, thihng, thnx, thenl, thankyou, thamnk, thinkon, thana, thaank, thankk, thankfu, thnsk, thinbg, thatq, than, thankj, thanksss, thankes, thanl, thousang, thakinng, thinkgeek, ithink, thano, thi8nk, thinkk, thjen, notthink, thanku, 49thannual, thisk, thunked, tanuki, thans, thankd, than144, thinkpad, thanyou, thkink, thinkj, thankddd, thjing, thanhojo, thean, thand, thoink, thanj, thunmb, thaink, thiung, thinkit, thaqnk, ethanic, hthink, theycan, thnow, thannk, thatnk, tehnik, thander, thgen, thinkof, thounge, thatg, thack, thonk, tahank, thany, tiank, thibnk, thinq, thinlk, thinkthey, thinkf, thanksw, thnink, thsnk, thnak, thezyngo, thoung, thanx, thimnk, thanksyou, thaan, thinkw, rthink, nothibng, tthan, thahnks, thunk, thanck, thankyou's, thain, thang, youthink, thaanks, thingk, thinik, thelink, thatc, thinke, thwnk, thankas, thigng, thihnk, thenb, thinkif, thinj, thnic, thanhkyou, theback, theng, mouthng, theweek, thinjk, theuk, nothintg, nothinbg, nuthink, thiunk, thenyou, thqan, thenk, thouk, than150, thankfut, mthink, thatk, thanq, thanka, thanin, thinkn, thinkkk, thaqn, thingkin, thijnk, thtink, thake, t5han, thnnk, thaing, thinka, thiink, thancks, thiong, thani, than1, thanr, thankw, tanke, theneck, thabnk, thankng, thoacic, thanky, thanekd, thecnic, thnaked, thankx, thinkgin, thankks, thanone, sthink, lthink, thahk, chank, thnakyo, thankyuo, thnka, thinsk, thnakyou, thinnng, thalk, thasnk, thanak, thaned, thunda, thinkt, thnask, theank, thinky, thyank, thelake, thankz, thanken, thgank, thabk, thanb, than100, thnank, thanmk, thinksshe, thamk, thyink, gthink, uthink, nothink, thivk, thgink, thanc, thanok, gatheirng, thinkig, thinkm, thanjk, theage, thsank, don'tthink, than14, thiknk, htank, thibk, thinkhe, than15, thengive, thcik, than1000, thwak, thatoccur, thankul, thathink, thinkg, thihig, theunique, thinkwe, thainks, theguck, thjink, thisnk, thinkshe, thikng, thging, thedark, thebook, thibng, thinkd, thebank, thook, thuink, thqnk, tthanks, thanjs, thenget, theck, rhank, tnank, yhnak, thankfuk, thancs, thank, thannx, thianks, thecne, thinmg, thipng, thtng, thjnk, thsink, t once, ta once, t times, ta times, thanasius, tahanasius, thens, tahens, tomic, taomic, tomise, taomise, tomize, taomize, tonic, taonic, ttitudinise, tatitudinise, ttitudinize, tatitudinize, tamage, tamages, tamascus, tamask, tamning, tanaus, tank, tanseuse, tanzig, tawning, 6hank, 5hank, tbank, tjank, tuank, thznk, thajk, rthank, fthank, tfhank, gthank, 6thank, t6hank, 5thank, t5hank, tbhank, thbank, tnhank, tjhank, tuhank, thuank, thzank, thaznk, thwank, thawnk, thqank, thajnk, thahnk, thanhk, thankm, thanko, thanik, thhank, 4hank, vhank, txank, think, thcnk, tha.k, thafk, thaok, t hank, th ank, tha nk, than k.
Definition of thank:
- To express gratitude to anyone for a favor; to make acknowledgments to anyone for kindness bestowed; -- used also ironically for blame.
- To express gratitude or obligation to.
- To express gratitude for a favor.
- To express gratitude to.
- To express gratitude to for a favour; to make acknowledgments to for kindness bestowed; sometimes used ironically.
- To express one's gratitude for a favour or for a kindness- often used in a contrary and ironical sense.
- A expression of gratitude; an acknowledgment expressive of a sense of favor or kindness received; obligation, claim, or desert, or gratitude; - now generally used in the plural.
- To express gratitude to ( anyone) for a favor; to make acknowledgments to ( anyone) for kindness bestowed; - used also ironically for blame.
- ( usually in pl.) Expression of gratitude for favor received.
- The act of thanking; gratitude expressed: generally in the plural.
- Expression of gratitude; an acknowledgment for favour or kindness received.