Common misspellings for touch:
Definition of touch:
- To be in contact; to be in a state of junction; to treat of slightly in discourse.
- To come in contact with; to perceive by the sense of feeling; to come to; to reach; to try; to concern; to handle slightly; to meddle with; to affect; to move; to soften; to delineate slightly; to strike; to be in contact with. To touch up, to repair. To touch the wind, to keep near it.
- To come close to or in contact with; to perceive by the sense of feeling; to handle slightly; to put the hand, finger, foot, or other part on or against; to arrive at; to meddle with; to rub or strike against; to soften; to make an impression on, as the heart; to be in a state of contact; to take effect; to treat of slightly in a discourse.
- Contact; the junction of two bodies at the surface so that there is no space between them; the sense of feeling; the act of touching; test; tried qualities; the single set of a pencil, & c.; feature; act of the hand on a musical instrument; an affection; a stroke; the resistance of the keys of an instrument to the fingers.
- The contact of two bodies at the surface; the sense of feeling; that by which anything is examined; the act of putting the hand, finger, or other on or against; a single act of a pencil upon the pictures being painted; a stroke; slight notice quantity intermixed.