Common misspellings for trillion:
trilliosn, direcion, triliogy, trilthilon, trillionairs, trillians, autralian, trilllion, grillin, triligy, trilion, trhilling, trillons, triatholan, trillian, triatlon, tourbillon, trilliam, braillian, drlloing, triathon, drilliing, trillogy, autrailian, trllion, drillng, trilltion, 1trillion, drillig, trillon, trilliant, tireiron, brillion, carillion, dillion, rellion, carilion, trillionaire, diluion, trelling, triahlon, trilions, tilein, trialthon, tillion, drilldown, brillian, thrillion, siriloin, dirrecion, trillin, tiritaion, kyrillian, 8trillion, tirllion, trilliion, ttrillion, rrillion, frillion, grillion, yrillion, 6rillion, 5rillion, teillion, tdillion, tfillion, ttillion, t5illion, t4illion, trullion, trjllion, trkllion, trollion, tr9llion, tr8llion, triklion, triplion, triolion, trilkion, trilpion, triloion, trilluon, trilljon, trillkon, trilloon, trill9on, trill8on, trilliin, trillikn, trilliln, trillipn, trilli0n, trilli9n, trilliob, trilliom, trillioj, trillioh, rtrillion, trrillion, ftrillion, tfrillion, gtrillion, tgrillion, ytrillion, tyrillion, 6trillion, t6rillion, 5trillion, t5rillion, terillion, treillion, tdrillion, trdillion, trfillion, trtillion, tr5illion, t4rillion, tr4illion, truillion, triullion, trjillion, trijllion, trkillion, trikllion, troillion, triollion, tr9illion, tri9llion, tr8illion, tri8llion, trilklion, tripllion, trilplion, trilolion, trillkion, trillpion, trilloion, trilluion, trilliuon, trilljion, trillijon, trillikon, trillioon, trill9ion, trilli9on, trill8ion, trilli8on, trillioin, trilliokn, trillilon, trillioln, trillipon, trilliopn, trilli0on, trillio0n, trillio9n, trilliobn, trillionb, trilliomn, trillionm, trilliojn, trillionj, trilliohn, trillionh, trillio, rtillion, trlilion, trililon, trilloin, triillion, trillionn, 4rillion, drillion, prillion, vrillion, urillion, t2illion, tbillion, tzillion, tvillion, tpillion, tsillion, tryllion, trallion, trmllion, trhllion, tridlion, trihlion, trinlion, trimlion, trildion, trilhion, trilnion, trilmion, trillyon, trillaon, trillmon, trillhon, trillimn, trillinn, trilliof, trilliol, trillioo, trayellayeon, treyelleyeon, t rillion, tr illion, tri llion, tril lion, trill ion, trilli on, trillio n.
Definition of trillion:
- ( in the United States and France) the number that is represented as a one followed by 12 zeros; " in England they call a trillion a billion"
- the number that is represented as a one followed by 18 zeros; " in England they call a quintillion a trillion"
- one million million in the United States
- one quintillion in Great Britain
- In the French system of numbering, followed in the United States, a unit followed by twelve ciphers: in the English system, a unit followed by eighteen ciphers.
- A million raised to the third power; a unit and eighteen ciphers.
- A cardinal number; in the French ( also U. S.) system of numeration, a million millions; in the English system, the third power of a million.
- The product of a million involved to the third power, and expressed by a unit with 18 ciphers annexed.
- In the Eng. system of notation, a number represented by the third power of a million; the figure 1, followed by eighteen ciphers; in the F. and It. systems, the figure 1, followed by twelve ciphers.