Common misspellings for typical:
difficul, tacical, tipicaly, spiecal, speical, typeically, tipacally, hypothical, typicly, typicakl, tehnical, tyipically, tipical, tipic, torpical, tippicly, typicl, scepical, typacally, typcical, typicallly, tyipical, tropicla, tpical, typucally, deepawali, typiccally, tyical, typial, ypically, phenotypical, archytypical, typiclaly, typicla, techical, tipcally, spical, typicially, utopical, typicallt, dipically, tipicly, ypical, tipacal, tehnicaly, typiccal, difficual, phonotypical, typcial, ttypically, tipcal, typica, techiqual, tappioca, tipycal, typiclly, typacal, typcal, tropicial, speicail, typicval, diffical, tyopical, ditigal, pysical, cylical, tpically, tripical, architypical, typcally, tyically, tipicall, tipacul, tiypcale, tatical, typecal, typiocal, typicial, typiclay, tipicially, typacvially, trypical, sepical, typacle, tupca, topicaly, tipicle, typicle, typlically, tippical, typially, toical, typpical, typlical, typivcal, tyropical, despical, tyoical, tpyical, tyipicalyl, typicalway, typicall, tyoically, dpecial, typig, trpoical, typicaly, topica, tepical, termical, tipacial, trpical, typcially, tpyically, techicall, troical, spicail, typlicly, tuypical, typiucally, turcal, typlicaly, archtypical, dificul, depicable, phypical, topioca, teachical, tenical, tesical, topcially, tropicval, tyipcal, typycal, tipcall, tyipcally, typuically, ytpically, rypical, fypical, gypical, yypical, 6ypical, 5ypical, ttpical, thpical, tupical, t7pical, t6pical, tylical, ty-ical, ty0ical, typucal, typjcal, typkcal, typocal, typ9cal, typ8cal, typixal, typival, typifal, typidal, typiczl, typicsl, typicwl, typicql, typicak, typicap, typicao, rtypical, ftypical, tfypical, gtypical, tgypical, ytypical, tyypical, 6typical, t6ypical, 5typical, t5ypical, ttypical, tytpical, tygpical, thypical, tyhpical, tyupical, t7ypical, ty7pical, ty6pical, typoical, tylpical, ty-pical, typ-ical, ty0pical, typ0ical, typuical, typiucal, typjical, typijcal, typkical, typikcal, typ9ical, typi9cal, typ8ical, typi8cal, typixcal, typicxal, typifcal, typicfal, typidcal, typicdal, typiczal, typicazl, typicsal, typicasl, typicwal, typicawl, typicqal, typicaql, typicalk, typicapl, typicalp, typicaol, typicalo, ytpical, typiacl, typiical, typicaal, 4ypical, dypical, pypical, vypical, uypical, tqpical, txpical, tyxical, tytical, tyrical, tyqical, typmcal, typhcal, typisal, typikal, typigal, typiaal, typibal, typicil, typicel, typiccl, typicad, typicah, typican, typicam, typayecal, typeyecal, typiecal, t ypical, typi cal, typic al, typica l.
Definition of typical:
- Of the nature of a type; representing something by a form, model, or resemblance; emblematic; prefigurative.
- Combining or exhibiting the essential characteristics of a group; as, a typical genus.
- Symbolic; representative of a class; showing the characteristics of its group; like others of its kind.
- Pertaining to a type; characteristic.
- Having the nature or character of a type; symbolical; characteristic.
- Emblematic; figurative; exhibiting prominently the characteristics of a group. See Type. Typic fever, one that is regular in its attacks.
- Emblematic; figurative; indicative rather than positive; in bot., & c., applied to a specimen which has eminently the characteristics of the species, or to a species having the characteristies of an order; representing something future by a form, model, or resemblance.
- [ Latin] Appl. a specimen conforming to type or primary example; exhibiting in a marked degree the essential characteristics of genus or species( biol.).