Common misspellings for usage:
opage, jusdge, amessage, usimg, assange, asuage, uselg, msaage, sauge, acearge, usuale, paasage, sauceage, usaul, omage, osygen, apage, meseage, usato, asafe, emssage, 6yrsago, umage, masage, nessage, saussage, usaby, doasage, doseage, euskera, amage, estage, useage, esque, susage, amssage, disagee, sosage, suauage, uisng, arceage, sasuge, sasauge, acerge, doesage, arage, usege, isaec, sausag, usain, doasge, isane, usale, usaed, atage, suage, meesage, urdge, ascue, assauge, usabe, jusge, usinig, useig, sousage, sausege, suasage, usae, sausge, aceage, usuage, usnig, usknow, unsage, uasge, urage, asuaged, escargo, measge, usama, pasage, sugae, sausauge, suager, usesage, sausgae, usgae, usige, usgin, ulagy, unusage, osche, measage, emage, upscae, posage, mesage, uscle, sasage, usauge, psge, husge, usinng, mesgae, jiuzaigou, mesaage, usagge, unsaje, essogeal, mesagge, apssage, asegnee, usary, usaler, sausuage, usile, usiog, easygap, usge, isegete, esace, usged, usaged, dosgae, usaly, essage, mseeage, dossage, esame, uswe, ussage, escaoe, maasage, usall, useng, autage, pasagge, usafe, usaeges, useages, iceage, sussage, isacc, ausugt, ourage, osage, eskape, meesgae, sauasge, sossage, usagae, usualle, ysage, hsage, jsage, 8sage, 7sage, uaage, uzage, uxage, udage, ueage, uwage, uszge, ussge, uswge, usqge, usahe, usaye, usagw, usags, usagd, usagr, usag4, usag3, yusage, uysage, husage, uhsage, jusage, ujsage, iusage, uisage, 8usage, u8sage, 7usage, u7sage, uasage, usaage, uzsage, uszage, uxsage, usxage, udsage, usdage, uesage, uwsage, uswage, usazge, usasge, usawge, usqage, usaqge, usafge, usagfe, usavge, usagve, usabge, usagbe, usahge, usaghe, usayge, usagye, usatge, usagte, usagwe, usagew, usagse, usages, usagde, usagre, usager, usag4e, usage4, usag3e, usage3, uage, usag, usaeg, uusage, usagee, 5sage, usage, qsage, u3age, ucage, uqage, uscge, usawe, usaoe, usace, usaee, usagu, usagm, usaga, usagg, u sage, us age, usa ge, usag e.
Definition of usage:
- Usage is a reasonable and lawful public custom concerning transactions of the same nature as those which are to be effected thereby, existing at the place where the obligation is to be performed, and either known to the parties, or so well established, general, and uniform that they must be presumed to have acted with reference thereto. Civ. Code Dak.
- accepted or habitual practice
- the act of using; " he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"; " skilled in the utilization of computers"
- The act of using; mode of using or treating; treatment; conduct with respect to a person or a thing; as, good usage; ill usage; hard usage.
- Manners; conduct; behavior.
- Long- continued practice; customary mode of procedure; custom; habitual use; method.
- The act or mode of using; treatment; settled habit; habitual employment by people at large.
- The manner of using or treating a person or thing.
- A custom.
- Treatment; long- continued use; custom; practice; the customary application of a word.
- Treatment; a series of actions performed by one person to another which affects him for good or evil; custom; practice.