Common misspellings for vanity:
vartiety, varienty, vanitiy, vandor, dianity, virity, wantin, varity, varmit, varety, warrenity, vaent, vandyk, vanill, wanrt, versinity, wantyou, volonerty, vanpier, vinyet, wasn'ty, aunity, variaty, varirty, vandeta, vicinty, vandata, sainty, vanct, viariety, vanily, quanity, sanitiy, wanto, vality, wanint, vicenity, panity, varrity, anuity, wuantity, vairety, vaniites, vatiety, vareity, vingette, warnaty, varioty, variatey, varoety, varitty, varerty, variity, vacinty, viality, vercinity, vaacnt, vairiety, wantig, vaarsity, wanbt, vacnat, vinator, vanacy, varstiy, fanit, visinty, wannt, vaerity, verginty, variatiy, vanact, warinitee, warentty, vanitys, varitey, vanutu, vaant, aneity, ganite, vanuata, vansihed, wantto, santiy, vaniety, vanaty, fainty, vacinity, vainty, vainity, vicineity, vanant, verfity, vaity, danity, vincity, varaity, vanitas, varaty, varriety, aniety, varitiy, vaierty, januarty, vrity, wanyt, hannity, vasity, vinily, wanta, vaniteis, vaiety, vairity, vinicity, varieity, vancat, vaidity, wattanty, vanya, vaney, viarity, vanauti, vairty, vannan, varsty, varetiy, variarty, ainty, manity, viraity, vacinnitty, dantiy, wantu, wantthat, warinty, warnty, wantt, virgenity, waint, annity, varsitiy, wanmt, vanty, waintg, vanitity, virlity, varcity, vecinity, wanty, vantiy, wantid, vasinity, variaity, viaritey, fantay, wanat, quaunity, vancy, vaariety, wanjt, virgnity, verginity, varierty, vesinity, wann't, visinity, vacinaty, antiy, vanier, nunity, ponity, vacanit, vaniaty, vanatu, variouty, wanti, banity, ganity, fanity, vznity, vsnity, vwnity, vqnity, vabity, vamity, vajity, vahity, vanuty, vanjty, vankty, vanoty, van9ty, van8ty, vaniry, vanify, vanigy, vaniyy, vani6y, vani5y, vanitt, vanitg, vanith, vanitu, vanit7, vanit6, cvanity, vcanity, bvanity, vbanity, gvanity, vganity, fvanity, vfanity, vzanity, vaznity, vsanity, vasnity, vwanity, vawnity, vqanity, vaqnity, vabnity, vanbity, vamnity, vanmity, vajnity, vanjity, vahnity, vanhity, vanuity, vaniuty, vanijty, vankity, vanikty, vanoity, vanioty, van9ity, vani9ty, van8ity, vani8ty, vanirty, vanitry, vanifty, vanitfy, vanigty, vanitgy, vaniyty, vanityy, vani6ty, vanit6y, vani5ty, vanit5y, vanitty, vanityt, vanityg, vanithy, vanityh, vanituy, vanityu, vanit7y, vanity7, vanity6, vnity, vaniy, avnity, vnaity, vaniyt, vvanity, vaanity, vannity, vaniity, 6anity, vanity, tanity, vinity, venity, vcnity, va.ity, vafity, vaoity, vanyty, vanmty, vanhty, vani4y, vanidy, vanipy, vanivy, vaniuy, vanit9, vaniti, vanitq, vanitx, vanayety, vaneyety, vaknity, v anity, va nity, van ity, vani ty, vanit y.
Definition of vanity:
- the trait of being vain and conceited
- low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
- The quality or state of being vain; want of substance to satisfy desire; emptiness; unsubstantialness; unrealness; falsity.
- An inflation of mind upon slight grounds; empty pride inspired by an overweening conceit of one's personal attainments or decorations; an excessive desire for notice or approval; pride; ostentation; conceit.
- That which is vain; anything empty, visionary, unreal, or unsubstantial; fruitless desire or effort; trifling labor productive of no good; empty pleasure; vain pursuit; idle show; unsubstantial enjoyment.
- One of the established characters in the old moralities and puppet shows. See Morality, n., 5.
- Love of admiration; shallow pride in appearance or accomplishments; conceit; idle show; emptiness of real worth; as, " Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.".
- The quality of being vain: worthlessness: empty pride: conceit: idle show: uncertainty: vain pursuit: empty pleasure: fruitless desire.
- Worthlessness; emptiness; empty pride; idle show.
- The condition of being vain; something vain; conceit; ostentation; show.
- Empty pride inspired by an overweening opinion of one's own importance; anything empty, visionary, or unsubstantial; vain pursuit; idle show.
- See vain.