Common misspellings for woody:
womder, woude, tooday, woooded, goodday, wooley, vodoo, wouid, whoozy, woodsey, wouydl, whoed, woodk, woords, wourd, widey, woohoo, whoooo, woiud, woudl, wordk, wouud, awood, woued, woodys, weidy, woodf, whood, woorry, twoty, wordt, whoud, wohoo, wood, woodork, woond, firwood, worde, wordly, whordom, woud've, woird, wow'd, whoopy, woudla, worhty, woon't, wesday, woodwd, woound, woddy, wywud, wordd, woodern, worday, awoyd, noody, wodka, wuote, worroy, wooods, woory, woosey, worhy, woooden, wodl, woood, gooday, wouod, woudn, todoay, woeudl, wordz, whodid, worty, wokout, widoe, boody, woodd, waooow, woord, woode, weord, todoy, woudll, lowod, woudd, garwood, woodne, woork, worda, wgood, twoor, wodr, voodu, voodo, vooddoo, woder, wodul, woosy, wioudl, worldy, twoday, whooed, wword, woodin, woooah, coody, dooway, hoody, woodoo, wordorb, wortey, wedday, whoda, widou, woooo, woodi, woodn, woudve, qoody, aoody, 3oody, 2oody, wkody, wlody, wpody, w0ody, w9ody, woidy, wokdy, woldy, wopdy, wo0dy, wo9dy, wooxy, woocy, woodt, woodg, woodh, woodu, wood7, wood6, qwoody, wqoody, awoody, waoody, swoody, wsoody, ewoody, weoody, 3woody, w3oody, 2woody, w2oody, wioody, woiody, wkoody, wokody, wloody, wolody, wpoody, wopody, w0oody, wo0ody, w9oody, wo9ody, wooidy, wookdy, wooldy, woopdy, woo0dy, woo9dy, wooxdy, woocdy, woofdy, woodfy, woordy, wooedy, woodty, woodyt, woodgy, woodyg, woodhy, woodyh, wooduy, woodyu, wood7y, woody7, wood6y, woody6, wody, wooy, owody, wodoy, wooyd, wwoody, wooody, woodyy, 7oody, uoody, wgody, wmody, wnody, wogdy, womdy, wooly, wood9, wouldy, w oody, wo ody, woo dy, wood y.
Definition of woody:
- abounding in trees; " an arboreous landscape"; " violets in woodsy shady spots"; " a woody area near the highway"
- made hard like wood as the result of the deposition of lignin in the cell walls
- Abounding with wood or woods; as, woody land.
- Consisting of, or containing, wood or woody fiber; ligneous; as, the woody parts of plants.
- Of or pertaining to woods; sylvan.
- Covered with, or full of, woods; consisting of, composed of, or like, wood.
- Abounding with woods: pertaining to woods: consisting of wood.
- Abounding in, or pertaining to, woods; of, or like, wood.
- Of the nature of wood.
- Abounding with wood; consisting of wood; ligneous; pertaining to woods; sylvan. Woody fibre, a slender membranous tube, tapering at each end, in the tissue of plants. Woody tissue, a tissue compacted of woody libros.
- Abounding with wood or trees; resembling wood; of the nature of wood; ligneous.