Common misspellings for ammunition:
atintion, ommunication, adminission, assunption, automantion, amunition, immunisation, ampuation, comminision, ammuntion, immuniztion, amnitious, amagenation, amition, communiation, attiontion, imuncation, amimation, ammuniation, cmmunication, ammounitions, adminssion, communtion, administion, aformention, amunnition, immuniations, ammuniton, immunzation, immmersion, amuniation, communitiarian, dimunition, mmention, ammuniction, immunication, communision, imunisation, ammenitioes, ammunitiion, ammonition, ommition, humanitian, immuization, ammunation, imaganition, communition, imformantion, amention, emunition, adminstion, emmition, afrmention, ambuation, ammunision, amonition, amunation, amination, assuntion, amontion, immagintion, memntion, zmmunition, smmunition, wmmunition, qmmunition, anmunition, akmunition, ajmunition, amnunition, amkunition, amjunition, ammynition, ammhnition, ammjnition, amminition, amm8nition, amm7nition, ammubition, ammumition, ammujition, ammuhition, ammunution, ammunjtion, ammunktion, ammunotion, ammun9tion, ammun8tion, ammunirion, ammunifion, ammunigion, ammuniyion, ammuni6ion, ammuni5ion, ammunituon, ammunitjon, ammunitkon, ammunitoon, ammunit9on, ammunit8on, ammunitiin, ammunitikn, ammunitiln, ammunitipn, ammuniti0n, ammuniti9n, ammunitiob, ammunitiom, ammunitioj, ammunitioh, zammunition, azmmunition, sammunition, asmmunition, wammunition, awmmunition, qammunition, aqmmunition, anmmunition, amnmunition, akmmunition, amkmunition, ajmmunition, amjmunition, ammnunition, ammkunition, ammjunition, ammyunition, ammuynition, ammhunition, ammuhnition, ammujnition, ammiunition, ammuinition, amm8unition, ammu8nition, amm7unition, ammu7nition, ammubnition, ammunbition, ammumnition, ammunmition, ammunjition, ammunhition, ammunuition, ammuniution, ammunijtion, ammunkition, ammuniktion, ammunoition, ammuniotion, ammun9ition, ammuni9tion, ammun8ition, ammuni8tion, ammunirtion, ammunitrion, ammuniftion, ammunitfion, ammunigtion, ammunitgion, ammuniytion, ammunityion, ammuni6tion, ammunit6ion, ammuni5tion, ammunit5ion, ammunituion, ammunitiuon, ammunitjion, ammunitijon, ammunitkion, ammunitikon, ammunitoion, ammunitioon, ammunit9ion, ammuniti9on, ammunit8ion, ammuniti8on, ammunitioin, ammunitiokn, ammunitilon, ammunitioln, ammunitipon, ammunitiopn, ammuniti0on, ammunitio0n, ammunitio9n, ammunitiobn, ammunitionb, ammunitiomn, ammunitionm, ammunitiojn, ammunitionj, ammunitiohn, ammunitionh, mmunition, ammnition, ammuition, ammuniion, ammunitin, ammunitio, mamunition, ammunition, amumnition, ammnuition, ammuintion, ammuntiion, ammuniiton, ammunitoin, ammunitino, aammunition, ammmunition, ammuunition, ammunnition, ammuniition, ammunittion, ammunitionn, immunition, emmunition, cmmunition, a-munition, aemunition, aimunition, aomunition, almunition, am-unition, ameunition, amiunition, amounition, amlunition, amm5nition, ammenition, ammqnition, ammwnition, ammtnition, ammu.ition, ammufition, ammulition, ammuoition, ammunytion, ammunmtion, ammunhtion, ammuni4ion, ammunidion, ammunipion, ammunivion, ammuniuion, ammunityon, ammunitaon, ammunitmon, ammunithon, ammunitign, ammunitimn, ammunitinn, ammunitiof, ammunitiol, ammunitioo, ammunayetayeon, ammuneyeteyeon, ammuknition, a mmunition, am munition, amm unition, ammu nition, ammun ition, ammuni tion, ammunit ion, ammuniti on, ammunitio n.
Definition of ammunition:
- To provide with ammunition.
- any nuclear or chemical or biological material that can be used as a weapon of mass destruction
- Military stores, or provisions of all kinds for attack or defense.
- Articles used in charging firearms and ordnance of all kinds; as powder, balls, shot, shells, percussion caps, rockets, etc.
- Any stock of missiles, literal or figurative.
- The material used in the discharge of cannon, firearms, etc., such as powder, balls, shells, bombs, etc.
- Anything used for munition or defence: military stores, esp. powder, balls, bombs, etc.
- Military stores. esp. Powder, balls, etc.
- Military stores in general, the powder, ball, shell, shot, & c., discharged from firearms and ordnance of all kinds. Ammunition- bread, clothing, & c., such as have been made according to contract for the use of soldiers.
- Military stores- as powder, ball, shells, & c.